What's new

US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

Did Americans fall prey to Zia's promises and deceptions? Yes, we did. And I'm not proud of that in the slightest.
Man you are repeatedly saying American were dump enough. You are false flagger , no one can insult so much his/her motherland as you are doing at this forum. Can I ask your roots belongs to india ?

Look at this little toddler who claims that Pakistan tricked and deceived his innocent country LOL someone get me a napkin quickly. I can't hold my tears. What a grave injustice. America is a victim. How dare you Pakistan... You took money and tricked innocent America into fighting evil Communist Russia LOL

Dude, stop humiliating yourself. The whole freakin' world knows how you funded, armed and brainwashed your favorite Jihadi fighters during the Cold War. Stop crying over spilt milk.

Your sobbing won't make an iota of difference now. We are not your ally. Isn't that what you wanted? Be a happy man now. Rejoice and suck up to India. Also stop begging us to do more. We can't and we won't.

We will fence the opiumland border and expel your favorite bunnies, namely the Afghans from our land. Do something about that if you can.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Man you are repeatedly saying American were dump enough. You are false flagger , no one can insult so much his/her motherland as you are doing at this forum.
If you want to see Americans who "insult" their own country even more you should visit Berkeley, California!

If you want to see Americans who "insult" their own country even more you should visit Berkeley, California!
Man you have become a laughing creature on this forum, better leave. You are simply a cheerleader , have nothing to discuss here.

Exactly,the money is cut because Pakistan was not helping them in Afghanistan,that's what they say.
anyway we are ok without bloody money, in the result of Pakistan will focus real economy no more bloody job and Pak shouldn't intervene for anything and stop giving way for weapons to Afghanistan i hear last week 5000 solider weapon and other stuff landed at Karachi port they should refuse for this. they can go from northern areas or iran side. Pakistan should take stand firmly

Man you have become a laughing creature on this forum, better leave. You are simply a cheerleader , have nothing to discuss here.
I'm leaving because shabbas is almost here.

Enjoy collecting taxes. The Chinese already know not to take America's place - not without demanding a dominating role, anyway. And the Sino-Pakistan treaty does indeed give Pakistan's leadership the option of allowing China to occupy large swaths of Pakistan if they so choose. China is rich enough to purchase Pakistan from G-B to to Gwadar if it so chooses. Given the choice between selling out and keeping your political position and shady-gained wealth or trying to collect taxes from an restive populace, what choice do you think Pakistan's military and civilian leaders will take?

anyway we are ok without bloody money, in the result of Pakistan will focus real economy no more bloody job and Pak shouldn't intervene for anything and stop giving way for weapons to Afghanistan i hear last week 5000 solider weapon and other stuff landed at Karachi port they should refuse for this. they can go from northern areas or iran side. Pakistan should take stand firmly

Firm with USA ........ LOL ,,,,,,,Don't make laugh so much please

USA only has to stair at you people ........ AND your generals cave in.

YOU PAKISTANIS are paying the price for being a small time nation based on your GDP and severe financial constraints. You have spent 70 years craving for support of super powers formerly USA now China. Its almost as if with out a BIG DADDY you feel isolated and weak.

NOT SURPRISED INDIA,S SHADOW IS MASSIVE

American aid to Pak for 2016: $900 million dollars
Chinese investment in Pakistan in 2016: $60 billion dollars.
Americans are no body to pakistan at the moment

Time to close the nato supply lines again like we do annually, a few months without food and water coming through Pakistan and the americans will come to their senses again.

What should be "the most important" for you and Pakistan, is to not always find others to support you better than the previous party, but to grow your country, avoid damaging the political stability, so you don't ever have to need American or Chinese $$. But just watching your country and its politics and military affairs, it seems as if you guys don't want stability and will continue to damage your country, scare investors off, etc. I have never seen so much divide that has damaged a country to this degree and still no one has learned from the past mistakes, sadly!

YOU PAKISTANIS are paying the price for being a small time nation based on your GDP and severe financial constraints. You have spent 70 years craving for support of super powers formerly USA now China. Its almost as if with out a BIG DADDY you feel isolated and weak.

you are really talk funny if Pak was with USA what about india don't forget your relation with Russia
it's time change you are supporting USA now but Pakistan trying find balance between big power CHINA , RUSSIA AND USA
talking about economy let us squeeze our politicians(who took Pak's money)all debit will pay
stay safe and be happy don't be jelly

Very arrogant and incorrect post. Pre-Indian modern economy (before mid 90's), Pakistan always had a better market. In fact, even today, Pakistanis enjoy a better life style than their Indian neighbors. Its a fact. If you don't believe it, go visit Pakistan. I have visited both places many times so I know what I am saying.

Second, India is obviously larger, and more important. However, if Pakistanis can run their country properly and understand democracy, that a term of election is a term, and that elected party has a right to govern for 5 years and implement their growth plan and grow the economy with their military doing their work of securing borders, Pakistan can be a South Korea type nation. In fact, they could've been there decades ago if they had civil governments running the country properly. But instead, they chose intolerance, instability and all the sad stuff you see, even today in their political system, the leg pulling, the military intervention, etc, etc. That will continue to damage Pakistan unless their politicians and people understand to allow tolerance and stability, only then the growth is possible!

Did Americans fall prey to Zia's promises and deceptions? Yes, we did. And I'm not proud of that in the slightest.

Hopefully, you feel the same about Israel.

Excerpt #1:

The British were kept out of the loop, being told at different times that the huge construction site was a desert grasslands research institute and a manganese processing plant. The Americans, also kept in the dark by both Israel and France, flew U2 spy planes over Dimona in an attempt to find out what they were up to.

The Israelis admitted to having a reactor but insisted it was for entirely peaceful purposes. The spent fuel was sent to France for reprocessing, they claimed, even providing film footage of it being supposedly being loaded onto French freighters. Throughout the 60s it flatly denied the existence of the underground reprocessing plant in Dimona that was churning out plutonium for bombs.
Excerpt #2:

Israel refused to countenance visits by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), so in the early 1960s President Kennedy demanded they accept American inspectors. US physicists were dispatched to Dimona but were given the run-around from the start. Visits were never twice-yearly as had been agreed with Kennedy and were subject to repeated postponements. The US physicists sent to Dimona were not allowed to bring their own equipment or collect samples. The lead American inspector, Floyd Culler, an expert on plutonium extraction, noted in his reports that there were newly plastered and painted walls in one of the buildings. It turned out that before each American visit, the Israelis had built false walls around the row of lifts that descended six levels to the subterranean reprocessing plant.
Excerpt #3:

In fact, US involvement went deeper than mere silence. At a meeting in 1976 that has only recently become public knowledge, the CIA deputy director Carl Duckett informed a dozen officials from the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission that the agency suspected some of the fissile fuel in Israel's bombs was weapons-grade uranium stolen under America's nose from a processing plant in Pennsylvania.

Not only was an alarming amount of fissile material going missing at the company, Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (Numec), but it had been visited by a veritable who's-who of Israeli intelligence, including Rafael Eitan, described by the firm as an Israeli defence ministry "chemist", but, in fact, a top Mossad operative who went on to head Lakam.

"It was a shock. Everyody was open-mouthed," recalls Victor Gilinsky, who was one of the American nuclear officials briefed by Duckett. "It was one of the most glaring cases of diverted nuclear material but the consequences appeared so awful for the people involved and for the US than nobody really wanted to find out what was going on."

The investigation was shelved and no charges were made.

Source: The Guardian

Which is why you're living shamefully in a. Country that literally raped you

OK I got the incident you referring to.
Will you accept the same yardstick for PA too sir,did you lose respect when your army refused to acknowledge your dead and refused to take their bodies .

it hurts me to argue and engage in the insulting counter insulting match with Indians let alone soldiers. our differences are political and ideological not personal. during my time we had shared respect for each other on the borders. hell I cant even share with you guys what we did and what happened when we met just in case more Indian soldiers face the same reprisal like those Indian soldiers have who have uploaded their grievences.

yes i am all up for same yardstick but not for refusing to take bodies BS. re Kargil ,thanks to a video uploaded by an Indian soldier about a flag staff meeting where the Pakistanis are coming to collect their dead and marching out as soldiers of both side pay their respect. many Indians use it as a proof of Indian victory and all that but fail to see the obvious contradiction of their claim that our army refused our dead. the then army chief of India had a different take which is conveniently forgotten..
he paid his respect to the Gen Musharraf complaining that he was brave to be able to cross the LoC and spent time with the Pakistani troops and return back safely and the Indians couldnt stop him.
do read it through before the news is taken down by the pseudo Indian pride
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-army-chiefs-courage/articleshow/18290778.cms

or the poor COAS is made to make a contraditon I mean "clarification".

so, please dont let your state and media insult your intelligence by accepting whatever they feed you

come to think of it. why your soldiers are committing suicides in Kashmir and killing their officers? they are human like us . they know they are not welcome and no matter how much blowhard every Indian sounds behind the safety of a screen.. they have emotions and can see that the Kashmiri public there refuses to comply no matter how much brutality is shown to it.

Very arrogant and incorrect post. Pre-Indian modern economy (before mid 90's), Pakistan always had a better market. In fact, even today, Pakistanis enjoy a better life style than their Indian neighbors. Its a fact. If you don't believe it, go visit Pakistan. I have visited both places many times so I know what I am saying.

Second, India is obviously larger, and more important. However, if Pakistanis can run their country properly and understand democracy, that a term of election is a term, and that elected party has a right to govern for 5 years and implement their growth plan and grow the economy with their military doing their work of securing borders, Pakistan can be a South Korea type nation. In fact, they could've been there decades ago if they had civil governments running the country properly. But instead, they chose intolerance, instability and all the sad stuff you see, even today in their political system, the leg pulling, the military intervention, etc, etc. That will continue to damage Pakistan unless their politicians and people understand to allow tolerance and stability, only then the growth is possible!
just correction this time army playing role very well and they stood neutral and focusing anti terrorism war and securing boarder
this time judiciary correcting institutions which are not working proper due to politician's corruption and manipulation

Extremely auspicious piece of news!!! It further clarifies that Pak's role in Afghanistan vis-a-vis the USA has reached the point of diminishing return!!! Whatever happens in Afghanistan is up to the other players!!!!! As for Pak vis-à-vis Afgan folks, Gunah bizden gitti...sin has left us....
we should stop relying on dollars and use gold as a mean of foreign reserve .china should also adopt gold as only foreign exchange instead of dollars if it want to become real power
This is where the world is heading to. And, all of these wars are mostly due to that...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm leaving because shabbas is almost here.

Enjoy collecting taxes. The Chinese already know not to take America's place - not without demanding a dominating role, anyway. And the Sino-Pakistan treaty does indeed give Pakistan's leadership the option of allowing China to occupy large swaths of Pakistan if they so choose. China is rich enough to purchase Pakistan from G-B to to Gwadar if it so chooses. Given the choice between selling out and keeping your political position and shady-gained wealth or trying to collect taxes from an restive populace, what choice do you think Pakistan's military and civilian leaders will take?
And you are the one who's more informed. Having billions from china we will buy Washington.

Back
Top Bottom