What's new

US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

The guy is an idiot. Look at what he is saying:

I don't understand what he wants to say. Should anyone other than the Pakistani government handle money that other nations send?

He is obviously a lunatic with an anti-Pakistani agenda. He needs help.

This nutter has an unhealthy obsession with Pakistan. You should read his other posts all over the forum. Filled with hate and BS.

the 100th thread indian posters have opened today on the subject.

Chinas investment in pakistan 2016: £60 billion
American aid to pakistan in 2016: $900 million

Americans are nobody to Pakistan at the moment :omghaha::omghaha:

There's a huge difference though. One that you're forgetting or probably ignoring deliberately.

Most of the American $$ and weapons (aid) go to your Generals and their families; their foreign sojourns and summer vacations and kids'/families' visa to Europe/US.

Chinese' are loans that'll go back to the source.

I'll take you seriously when your generals send their kids and familiies to China. You see, there's a reason why every Pakistani I've ever met here in the US has familial toes to the Pakistani military. It's a huge nexus.

Until that happens, the US has a big leverage over you.

and we aren't even talking about the other tools US has, IMF, WB etc.

Point is, if DC really wanted to screw you, you'd not have a place to run to for cover.

Last edited:
You are saying americans were so dump they had funded without any objective?
Never said that.

Open your eyes man that chap (Haqani) is treated in white house, shame on you, we are still reaping what you have sown at our neighbour.
Zia and Pakistan's "agencies" made the decisions of who to train and who to supply. Zia made sure that the U.S. role was limited to logistics.

Pakistan must fenced each and every yard of Afghan border, closed all routes and supplies, and leave Americans and Afghans to sort out alone. Bad governance, bad strategy on your part.
If Pakistan's generals are open about admitting Pakistan's dominant and damaging role then why are you reluctant to do it?

"Anti-Pakistani" or "pro-Pakistani"? What are your benchmarks for telling the difference?

You are a dip shit that almost no Pakistani agrees with or likes. This should tell you about the stance that you take. We literally laugh at you in our language.

Keep crying little man. Your pleas will fall on deaf ears. Creator of ISIS LOL (c) courtesy POTUS Donald Trump
Ah, the final defense: "No matter what the truth is, I'm not going to listen to it!"

Do you still wonder why corruption exists in Pakistan?

The guy is an idiot. Look at what he is saying:

I don't understand what he wants to say. Should anyone other than the Pakistani government handle money that other nations send?

He is obviously a lunatic with an anti-Pakistani agenda. He needs help.
He seems to be false flagger as well, most probably a Gao bhakt.

Never said that.

Zia and Pakistan's "agencies" made the decisions of who to train and who to supply. Zia made sure that the U.S. role was limited to logistics.

If Pakistan's generals are open about admitting Pakistan's dominant and damaging role then why are you reluctant to do it?

You got nothing on us creator of ISIS. You created the mess in Iraq. You created the mess in Syria. You created the mess in Afghanistan. You made the world unstable because you have an unhealthy fetish for power.

You got nothing on us creator of ISIS. You created the mess in Iraq. You created the mess in Syria. You created the mess in Afghanistan. You made the world unstable because you have an unhealthy fetish for power.
When was the last time you looked in a mirror?

He seems to be false flagger as well, most probably a Gao bhakt.

Just give him a namaste and direct him towards your nearest psych ward.

There is no need to engage him. He is mentally sick and we should try to help him in whatever way we can.

Ah, the final defense: "No matter what the truth is, I'm not going to listen to it!"

Do you still wonder why corruption exists in Pakistan?

LOL now watch how this pathetic man tries to connect his corruption conspiracy with the rest of his fantasies... Whatever fool.

When was the last time you looked in a mirror?

When was the last time you confessed your crimes?

Fact of the matter is, yall claim to love China and all that but you don't send your kids/family to China for business or studies or vacation or practically anything under the sun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom