What's new

US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

the 100th thread indian posters have opened today on the subject.

Chinas investment in pakistan 2016: £60 billion
American aid to pakistan in 2016: $900 million

Americans are nobody to Pakistan at the moment :omghaha::omghaha:
lets them open more threads on the same subject
after all after the destruction of their posts and their monkey soldiers killing their offices or committing suicide there has to be some feel good news

Why don't you just piss off and mind your own business for once? The last thing we need is your irrelevant opinion on anything.
These are MY TAXES so it's MY BUSINESS!

why are you even in Afghanistan ?
9/11.

- giving a save heaven to ISIS?
As the Gen'l Masoud points out, it's due to Pakistani support of militants that Afghanistan is so unstable that other militant groups - including ISIS - can build organizations there.

American 900 million you don't payback
Chinese 60 billion they will take back even if that means to bleed you.:haha:

And as I told you exports make money in another thread.
You exports to China is nothing compared to what you export to us and EU .now :omghaha:
who said don't pay back there is no free lunch they gave this money for helping them in Afghanistan and destruction of Pakistan's road what you guys talking about

Real reason is : Tranche blocked for doing ENOUGH against their lap dog ISIS

Good riddance I say. We have suffered way more than what we have gained by allying with US

Great news! the lesser aid we get the better it is. Though American influence in Pakistan is already vanishing. I'd say they should cut off all the aid, so we can can also take them by horns.

this is just a very minor act that is years late in coming. we should have cut of this aid a decade+ ago.
ofcourse this will move Pakistan even tighter into China's grasp and possibly create another N.Korea like situation with Pakistan.

lets them open more threads on the same subject
after all after the destruction of their posts and their monkey soldiers killing their offices or committing suicide there has to be some feel good news
I believe you are an ex-service man.
Insulting a dead soldier even if its a enemy soldier ,those same monkeys buried them with honor when your twitter army gave up on them and even refused the dead bodies .

Pentagon blocks $50m Pakistan military payments
AFPJuly 21, 2017

The US Defense Department withheld $50 million in Pakistan military payments after Pentagon chief Jim Mattis accused Islamabad of not doing enough to counter the Taliban-affiliated Haqqani network, an official said Friday.

“Secretary Mattis told congressional defense committees that he was not able to certify that Pakistan took sufficient actions against the Haqqani network to permit full reimbursement of the fiscal year 2016 Coalition Support Funds,” Pentagon Spokesman Adam Stump said.

The United States had allotted $900mn in military aid to Pakistan through the special fund. The country has already received $550mn of that, but Mattis's decision means $50mn will be withheld. The remaining $300mn was rescinded by Congress as part of a broader appropriations act.

“This decision does not reduce the significance of the sacrifices that the Pakistani military has undertaken over previous years,” Stump said. “Pakistan still has time to take action against the Haqqani network in order to influence the secretary's certification decision in FY17,” he added.

Led by Sirajuddin Haqqani, who is also the Taliban's deputy leader, the group has carried out numerous operations deep in the heart of Kabul, and have been blamed by Afghanistan for a devastating truck bombing that killed more than 150 people in the capital in May.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you America for not releasing funds, That's the best help they are doing to Pakistan.
For the Americans they are reaping what they have sown.
Their Yesterday’s Friend, Today’s Enemy
Jalaluddin Haqqani with Ronald Reagan Time Magazine.jpg

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you America for not releasing funds, That's the best help they are doing to Pakistan.
For the Americans they are reaping what they have sown.
Their Yesterday’s Friend, Today’s Enemy
Isn't it a popular theme in Pakistan? Isn't it convenient enough to make you forget that while America provided arms and money it was the Pakistani government that controlled where it went, who got trained to fight and who didn't?

Isn't it a popular theme in Pakistan? Isn't it convenient enough to make you forget that while America provided arms and money it was the Pakistani government that controlled where it went, who got trained to fight and who didn't?

LOL on CIA directives? Who are you fooling here? Have some shame. Your own president has accused your nation for creating ISIS. You are the last person in the universe to accuse anyone.

LOL on CIA directives? Who are you fooling here?
I'm pointing out that you're fooling yourself. Just because a belief is shared and popular doesn't mean it's true - especially if it's effect is to salve your conscience for supporting tyranny.

Back
Top Bottom