What's new

US will act on ‘actionable targets’ in FATA: Biden

I dont know how much pakistan people trust this news or not...BUT its a great shame for the country to expect this kind of statement who holds "Hilal-i-Pakistan,' an award of pakistan's highest civilian award.

Okay, seriously now, are most Pakistanis simply in denial, or in such an advanced state of paranoia, or just too brainwashed about their "enemy" India, that they cannot see the reality around them. They KNOW that the US will bomb them, they KNOW that Israel will bomb them, and they KNOW that India will bomb them, and they abosolutely must KNOW that it is just a matter of time. The world KNOWS Pakistan as the epicenter of global terrorism, so it is just a matter of time. Why are Pakistanis so offended by the obvious, and for once, why don't they actually take a deep look within themselves instead of accusing India, and Israel, and the US. It seems to be a national trend, the vicious circle of dishonesty-cheating-terrorism-maiming and so on.
And please, before somebody goes on this anti-India or anti-Israel tirade, please think of somrthing more original to do.

GEO Pakistan
US helping Pakistan to curb terrorism in FATA: Biden
Updated at: 0719 PST, Monday, January 26, 2009

WASHINGTON: Hinting that the United States drone attacks in the Tribal Areas would continue as before, US Vice President Joe Biden said the US has been helping Pakistan to curb the menace of terrorism and would act if there was an ‘actionable target’ in sight.

He said the US was working towards strengthening Pakistan’s counterinsurgency capability;):enjoy:, but declined to specifically address the issue of drone strikes against suspected Taliban and Al-Qaeda targets on the Pakistani side of the Afghan border.

“I cannot speak to any particular attack. I cannot speak to any particular action. It is not appropriate for me to do that,” he said in response to a question in the backdrop of Friday’s drone strikes on North and South Waziristan, which killed 21 people.

“What we are doing is we are in the process of working with the Pakistanis to help train up the counterinsurgency capability of their military, and we’re getting new agreements with them about how to deal with cross-border movements of these folks, so we are making progress,” Biden said. open up your eyes guys!:p:lol::enjoy:

JakeGeller

The world knows"Israel" is a terrorist state, the real problems world is facing now, were founded by Israel, as IRANIAN PRESIDENT describes it"the mother of SATAN"!:agree::lol:
i can give you promise, if ever pakistan been attacked by your "anti-pakistani tirade" the next day , frist thing you will find , there is no "telaviv", & there no state of isreal.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Okay, seriously now, are most Pakistanis simply in denial, or in such an advanced state of paranoia, or just too brainwashed about their "enemy" India, that they cannot see the reality around them. They KNOW that the US will bomb them, they KNOW that Israel will bomb them, and they KNOW that India will bomb them, and they abosolutely must KNOW that it is just a matter of time. The world KNOWS Pakistan as the epicenter of global terrorism, so it is just a matter of time. Why are Pakistanis so offended by the obvious, and for once, why don't they actually take a deep look within themselves instead of accusing India, and Israel, and the US. It seems to be a national trend, the vicious circle of dishonesty-cheating-terrorism-maiming and so on.
And please, before somebody goes on this anti-India or anti-Israel tirade, please think of somrthing more original to do.

We are not in self denial we are taking action against the terrorist we have lost 1500 soldiers and vast number of civilians.
I would suggest you look within yourself and then start posting before making a complete fool of yourself.

Yep, read the title “US will attack Pak if it had intelligence: Biden”.
Just was wondering what the required IQ level was and who was to have it.

I just wonder at times how often politic speak is for the benefit of the politician spouting, the media, people at home or to cause a level of unrest in the areas under discussion.

In essence sometimes thing should be between the tow governments concerned.
Also governments should be more transparent to the people that are supposed to represent.

What! Oh hail the diplomat ???

Chicago Tribune says

Biden reiterated Obama's statements during the campaign that he would strike within Pakistan if there were "actionable intelligence."

It seams title is not properly quoted...but one thing is sure. US not going to stop its droons.

Chicago Tribune says

Biden reiterated Obama's statements during the campaign that he would strike within Pakistan if there were "actionable intelligence."

It seams title is not properly quoted...but one thing is sure. US not going to stop its droons.

roopesh, sir
pakistan will going to stop "drons", belive me... & wait few weeks!;):)

Firstly, follow the rules of this forum, this is not Palestine you will not be given a free card to act as you wish. Like pointed out above, please introduce yourself first, but take my advice and just disappear for good and never come back.

Second, what you espouse as fact is merely biased opinion. If terror is emanating from Pakistan why does Israel destroy it's neighbours, why is the US stationed in over 144 countries, and why do India's neighbours spend so much on defense needs?

A matter of time that Pakistan gets bombed you say, well for what reason? Our terror is only affecting us at the moment, I don't see any or have ever seen any evidence of Pakistani's causing terror in Israel? So what possessed you to furnish this tirade for us? Coincidentally your IDF is causing terror in Kashmir as we speak and has publicly stated that it will engage in black ops against Pakistani citizens as retribution for the Mumbai incident which had nothing to do with Pakistani's. Do I even have to remind you of what you murderers and pillagers did in Gaza recently? Lebanon? Tell me who is the terrorist now? Utterly pathetic.

It is not us that need to take a deep look at ourselves, trust me we are a nation born out of extreme circumstances much more than your bast*** creation of a sliver of a state tucked away in the middle of nowhere with it's back to the sea. If your nation so much as lifts a finger against Pakistan in an overt fashion, or if we find out you are causing terror in Pakistan covertly and it is proven in court, well all I can say is that we won't respond like Arabs. We will flatten your Kibbutz's from the land, sea and air.

:guns:
:sniper:

Well said buddy and trust me i smell more Indian kido from his post then Israeli

Look, There is nothing to get worked upon, USA wont attack Pakistan! PERIOD You all know why? Because, Pakistan is not an Iraq or Libya or Afghanistan! If this conversation goes on further, Then it means Pakistanis are underestimating themselves!

roopesh, sir
pakistan will going to stop "drons", belive me... & wait few weeks!;):)

I am not from pakistan..so can wait...BUT GOVT including KAYANI told to pakistan public that they cant stop droons till dec31st of "2008" as they have some agreement with US. Only Mushrraf at international level told that droons are against peoples wish. Every one thinks ofcourse who will be happy with droons.

You know what all happned for just unconfirmed border violation by IAF...now samething with attack from US...pak is happy...

I dont think droons will end till Pak informs US that pak troup is out of afghan if droons continue and its all US to fight against afghan. Then they will realize the pain in somewhere and value pak relation

"What! Oh hail the diplomat ???"

Only a specious and superficial observation about myself appearing so. Don't go all kangaroo on me and start jumping to conclusions.:eek:

A true diplomat would never even obliquely suggest to a newbie like Jake that his sense of decorum was somewhat mis-placed much less draw favorable comparison to his own ascendant gentle mannerisms.

Nope. He'd keep his frickin' mouth shut. So should Jake instead of using his first post to shotgun-blast all of his mal-formed observations in one felt swoop. Sorta' shot his load with a bit less than a rapier's nuance...to little observable positive effect that I can see.

Look, There is nothing to get worked upon, USA wont attack Pakistan! PERIOD You all know why? Because, Pakistan is not an Iraq or Libya or Afghanistan! If this conversation goes on further, Then it means Pakistanis are underestimating themselves!

Arent you seeing how pakistan govt bending inront of US?? They are killing their own economy; progress and china relations for the sake of US. Dont you see India going to US to ensure international pressure on Pakistan. Pakistan believed in mumbai attack accepted to investigatte becouse of US.

Why all this happening. Cant Pakistan act its own? What is Kiyani going ?? Is he also US fav???

In the worst case it costs atleast 60,000$ per year to get a cheap cheap worker in international level assuming just $20 per labour work. Even if USA paying 1 billion it would fetch them just 16,666 solders.

How much is US aid (Not loan) towards pak military

Last edited:
Arent you seeing how pakistan govt bending inront of US?? They are killing their own economy; progress and china relations for the sake of US. Dont you see India going to US to ensure international pressure on Pakistan. Pakistan believed in mumbai attack accepted to investigatte becouse of US.

Why all this happening. Cant Pakistan act its own? What is Kiyani going ?? Is he also US fav???

Pakistan doing too much for US with out any proper return.

Wow dude you really care about pakistan.whats up with that???
anyways i dont think our relations with the chinese are suffering at all. the economy is being hurt because of bad fiscal policy and law and order situation which i think the airstrikes actually have a positive influence on. i just think that the pakistani government should do the strikes rather than the US. We really need to develop our own UCAV capability.

In the worst case it costs atleast 60,000$ per year to get a cheap cheap worker in international level assuming just $20 per labour work. Even if USA paying 1 billion it would fetch them just 16,666 solders.

How much is US aid (Not loan) towards pak military
Yes GOP is bending over to the US, I see that. But It is because USA feels Pakistan is not capable of Carrying out Precision strikes over intel recieved about a terrorist hideout or meeting.

In all these Precision strikes atleast an innocent Civilian will Die, USA doesnt care about it, so GOP basically outsourced the Dirty Work to USA. This is my personal feeling. Correct me If I am wrong.

China knows deep inside that If Pakistan has to take a side, It will be USA, because US follows the principle "either with us or against us" (it wont change much with obama i feel). So Pakistan will be forced to ally with US out of the fear of being attacked by the sole superpower (ex-superpower if it doesnt get its act together). Basically GOP Underestimates the Very Nation that has voted them In! Whose Fault is it? Indias? Chinas? Afganistans??? Ponder over

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom