What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

Welcome back lenon. :welcome:

Or we could just take couple of billion upfront as down payment from uncle sam and then send couple of thousand soldier who will be deployed in the north only... ;)

Ahh ..do not do that ..don't reduce your army to mercenaries , like some other countries have done..only send your men, if its in your national interest.

+1.. u need a constant headache, send ur troops to afgh

+2 if you have too much money and wanna be bankrrupt send troops to afgh

or you wanna finish your army send them all for 10 years hope no one will back hehehehehe:rofl:

taliban dont care you are muslim or not they will shoot every one who wear uniform and and have shaved clean holding gun.heheheh man dont throw your guys in hell .

I tried to read all the post and still some missing....Anyway

First few said What experience Bangladeshi troops have of operate on foreign land....It will be the first experience ....The experience under UN doesn't count...

I said and Eastwatch supported that Bangladesh Army should go under UN FLAG....Also in war like COIN sometimes those who dont know how to shoot well win but those who are well trained dont....Because you dont always need a gun to win heart and mind....

Another thing Muslim Armies....

I didn't mean that the army must have Islamic Kalma on its flag.....bangladesh is Majority Islamic, Follows Islam widely and thats what matter.....A guy in UN uniform building a school in Afghanistan and an Afghan (perhaps talib) watch him when he put the first brick and say Bismillah it will surely left an impression that his muslim brothers came to build not destroy....Let them see that Bangladeshis came with supplies of food not fire.....There will be no chance of propaganda in this scenerio.....Sending Indian (HINDUS for Taliban)or Pakistani (US Allies and killers of Taliban)or Americans (Do i have to say this aswell) is not an option anymore.....

Just because A Pakistani said (And i am just a member not the PM of Pakistan) YES to this move and a Bangladeshi member supported it brought fire to everyones *****....

well lets say I hate eastwatch and he hates me.....but atleast we dont hate Afghans here...We are thinking of something good but no ones want that good because A Pakistani supported bangladeshi or Bangladeshi supported Pakistani.... And you guys say you want good for Afghanistan....

I really felt like crying for Afghans .... Afghanistan is fucked up today because of hate between us ....between the powers outside Afghanistan .....And when someone says lets help them we hear what experience they have, They are no good, Go there and die, Look for teenager with a vest...

So much for your helping the afghans spirit....

Von Hölle;1160624 said:
This will be an interesting development from Indian and US point of view..US will have some one fill the void after US leaves , and Bangladesh can hardly afford to work against Indian interests in Afghanistan.

As India does not wan't deploy its troops in Afghanistan, Bangladeshi troops if deployed will be a good substitute.

i hate to agree with you buts its true, Bengali troops being deployed in Afghanistan is not good news for Pakistan as the present Gov in Bangladesh is pro india and this will allow india to project its soft power in Afghanistan through Bengali presence!

Troops from Arab countries such as Jordan, Egypt, and Syria should be deployed in Afghanistan, not any country from the Sub-Continent.

i hate to agree with you buts its true, Bengali troops being deployed in Afghanistan is not good news for Pakistan as the present Gov in Bangladesh is pro india and this will allow india to project its soft power in Afghanistan through Bengali presence!

Troops from Arab countries such as Jordan, Egypt, and Syria should be deployed in Afghanistan, not any country from the Sub-Continent.
Lets call someone from Mars shouldn't we.....

Von Hölle;1161697 said:
Ahh ..do not do that ..don't reduce your army to mercenaries , like some other countries have done..only send your men, if its in your national interest.
Those bastards are mercenary kings anyway. For $200 million, they sold the country to the enemies of mankind. And ever since that happened, the non-stop degradation in all fronts started. BD is becoming Bharati and foreign corporation's exploited entity by owing to their traitorous ness and with their footing in Afghanistan they would enhance ensure the continuation of downward spiral.

We only hate the extremist and their religious bias on everything. lol

If Hasina send troops to Afghanistan than it will be just another move like BD sends soldiers to other countries under UN mission. Not your dreammy 'Muslim soldiers'.

You are wrong. USA is inviting us because we are a muslim country and we have always been neutral on the Afghan issue.

Last edited:
Oye....oi beta ki cocaine khaiya ei request korse ni??....

HELL NO, we aint sending troops there....the mines wont blast and the rockets wont land asking which country i come from....

Alternatives are always open....we can train their forces, send doctors and teachers and aid and whatever possible by us....but NOT combat troop....aint happening....:no:

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom