What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

Awsome ! We are helping India, what a wonderful country Bangladesh is !!!!

Everyone helps everyone, thats how countries work with each other. Whats new hear? Countries like Bhutan and Myanmar did similar job earlier.

It will be a bonus if a BD involvement in Afghanistan strengthens the relationship between BD and Pakistan.

I think the two countries' relations should be improved and strengthened it will be a good omen for both. And with China already increasing its presence in many sectors in BD sepecially defence, its bright chance to get together against bullies

Man !!! This Bharati haters really sound funny and desperate to blend in among Muslim even though they are not welcome. Bloody looser.

another question for you people as pakistan is an ally of USA ,why they never asked them to deploy troops in afganistan ? besides they keep yelling at ya to come klean when dealing with talibans

Are you joking here? Do you really think Afghanistan govt will accept Pakistani troops on its soil? And also, do you think, Indian troops in Afghanistan will be acceptable by Pakistan? So, this is where BD fits in very comfortably. It is acceptable by both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Are you joking here? Do you really think Afghanistan govt will accept Pakistani troops on its soil? And also, do you think, Indian troops in Afghanistan will be acceptable by Pakistan? So, this is where BD fits in very comfortably. It is acceptable by both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Why you wasting your time on him. i ignored to reply his post because this thread is about BD troops not Pakistan. Above all we never needed to send our troops we can do better without even sending :cheers:

Man !!! This Bharati haters really sound funny and desperate to blend in among Muslim even though they are not welcome.

We only hate the extremist and their religious bias on everything. lol

If Hasina send troops to Afghanistan than it will be just another move like BD sends soldiers to other countries under UN mission. Not your dreammy 'Muslim soldiers'.

Bloody looser.

:rofl: A looser calling the winner as 'looser' to hide something. lol

However, if the USA does not give a time table for its withdrawal, there is a possibility that not only Afghan Talibans, but also our own unknown radicals, who are just keeping silent now, may simultaneously destabilize both the countries. BD should not take such a risk in a situation like that, it does not have to show its macho.

There has been talk circulating within Obama administration that US would like to withdraw troop out of Afghanistan by 2012. Perhaps this is one of the reason US wants neutral Muslim nation like BD step in to fill the gap. Obama understand the Muslim psychology too well. USA knows very well that it's impossible to make Afghan accept none Muslim troops around their back yard.

Also economic situation in USA still in worst condition compare to any other time in recent history.

Last edited:
There has been talk circulation within Obama administration that US would like to withdraw troop out of Afghanistan by 2012. Perhaps this is one of the reason US wants neutral Muslim nation like BD step in to fill the gap. Obama understand the Muslim psychology too well. USA knows very well that it's impossible to make Afghan accept none Muslim troops around their back yard.

Also economic situation in USA still in worst condition compare to any other time in recent history.

well said. The withdrawal date has been changed to 2014. But sooner or later the best will be to leave and put OIC member countries' troops under UN

Dont they already dislike Punjabi? I seriously think its more then religion..

Ever heard of punjabi taliban frm s.punjab?
They dislike indian hindus and sikhs... more then Dajjal themselves.... one of the reasons indian in afghanistan act like bheegi billis.

Ever heard of punjabi taliban frm s.punjab?
They dislike indian hindus and sikhs... more then Dajjal themselves.... one of the reasons indian in afghanistan act like bheegi billis.

But they still end up blowing you guys up..this fact itself speaks volumes about your former allies.

Last edited:
Posting after a long time.....

Personally I feel its the duty of all muslim nations to join hands and eradicate Talibans,because they are the ones giving bad name to the muslims around the world by distorting Islam.

However,the ground reality is,if we are not going under UN banner,(which we aren't) then Bangladesh is simply walking into sweet talking trap of uncle Sam.Because we can't bear the expenses of keeping our troops abroad for a long time with our own money.Especially when there's so much work left to do at home.

It looks like US just wants others to fight its war.Since its becoming expensive for them to fight the war.If we send troops there,we are not only risking the lives of our countrymen,but also will attract terrorists to target BD.Not to forget the economic impact.

Talibans won't kill muslim army sounds very funny to me.Because that is the way they got on power,by killing fellow Muslims.The question is,Are the Talibans really Muslims?

Considering all these, I would say its better not to send troops there if we are not going under UN flag.

Posting after a long time.....

Personally I feel its the duty of all muslim nations to join hands and eradicate Talibans,because they are the ones giving bad name to the muslims around the world by distorting Islam.

However,the ground reality is,if we are not going under UN banner,(which we aren't) then Bangladesh is simply walking into sweet talking trap of uncle Sam.Because we can't bear the expenses of keeping our troops abroad for a long time with our own money.Especially when there's so much work left to do at home.

It looks like US just wants others to fight its war.Since its becoming expensive for them to fight the war.If we send troops there,we are not only risking the lives of our countrymen,but also will attract terrorists to target BD.Not to forget the economic impact.

Talibans won't kill muslim army sounds very funny to me.Because that is the way they got on power,by killing fellow Muslims.The question is,Are the Talibans really Muslims?

Considering all these, I would say its better not to send troops there if we are not going under UN flag.

Welcome back lenon. :welcome:

Or we could just take couple of billion upfront as down payment from uncle sam and then send couple of thousand soldier who will be deployed in the north only... ;)

There has been talk circulating within Obama administration that US would like to withdraw troop out of Afghanistan by 2012. Perhaps this is one of the reason US wants neutral Muslim nation like BD step in to fill the gap. Obama understand the Muslim psychology too well. USA knows very well that it's impossible to make Afghan accept none Muslim troops around their back yard.

I dont think USA will withdraw untill Afhganistan is stabilized. If they do abandon Afhganistan then there is no way BD could go there and find itself in a awakward situation. We need USA in our side to stay there in Afhganistan. Other Hijras are of no use. Who will protect them?? We??? :sick:

Back
Top Bottom