What's new

US urges India to avoid Pakistan-centric policies

Only the military part and you know the reason why too, India and China will soon have a joint mechanism on our borders - so what's left for our military is Pakistan.

Situation in 1998?

1998 nuclear bomb tests. Sanctions all around. Air was cranked up.

Change in Government - BJP came into power and they wanted to do this for a very long time.

Anyways It doesn't matter now as we got nukes and we have got no other choice but to make policies with keeping each other in mind.

I am sure you can Google it. To make it short and simple in 1998 India was under sanctions hence you were in no position to attack anyone.

India grew at 6.2% and 8.5% in 1998 and 1999 respectively. And your point is?

India grew at 6.2% and 8.5% in 1998 and 1999 respectively. And your point is?

Keep going also tell us what it was in 2000, 2001 and 2002. Stop fooling others. Look at the posts before this to see my point.

Keep going also tell us what it was in 2000, 2001 and 2002. Stop fooling others. Look at the posts before this to see my point.

It was 4, 4,9 and 3.9 respectively? So?

You said the situation now is worse than 1998? And I just showed you with numbers it isn't. How so may I ask?

It was 4, 4,9 and 3.9 respectively? So?

You said the situation now is worse than 1998? And I just showed you with numbers it isn't. How so may I ask?

I was talking in terms of economy, relations between our two countries and sanctions. I said situation in 1998 was worse than now not the other way around so read it again. I was talking to two people about situation in 1998 and one of them was just trolling that's why you are confused.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom