What's new

US to punish Pakistan for Iran gas pipeline deal: Report

America is a global thug.. cops don't massacre, plunder other nations wealth and commit injustice and crimes against humanity. Cops are not supposed to do any of those, on the contrary.

But its countries like ours which let global thug loot and plunder.

Just take Syria right now. Isn't Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia helping US fighting a war in Syria which will ultimately benefit Israel? Id Muslim are not this stupid as they are right now, there wont be as much strife in the Muslim world as it is right now. The Muslim countries let the foreigners intervene, fight the wars of their agenda and are willing to become accessories of the crimes US commits against other nations. Think about it!

Thing of the past, primitive mindset is unwelcome in western culture, they even discarded their old testament and replaced it with new testament. If they can juggle with word of GOD, why dont you think they can not reform their thinking fit for 21st century? The PHD started from Germany to US to Canada to UK, all under white domain.

Franco was a dictator, and so was a napolean bonaparte. Both were extremely authoritarian and ruled with an iron hand.
One man rule like Hitler.

I was talking about French - Spanish wars, hence "Franco". Powerful nations in todays world have large economic interests in each other and thus seek alliances or come to see things on mutual terms. East Asia is really no different. Do you believe Japan, Korea will invade China, or Vice versa? They are interlinked economically therefore maintain a semblance of civility and direct communication.

When you say "white nations" are all Friends (despite the fact Europe has seen the worst wars in history), you perhaps mean many are economically/militarily too large to be ignored or treated like a 3rd world nation.

I do think if it was anything like you mentioned, Hitler would have been praised and loved. Afterall he preached white unity and superiority.

I was talking about French - Spanish wars, hence "Franco". Powerful nations in todays world have large economic interests in each other and thus seek alliances or come to see things on mutual terms. East Asia is really no different. Do you believe Japan, Korea will invade China, or Vice versa? They are interlinked economically therefore maintain a semblance of civility and direct communication.

When you say "white nations" are all Friends (despite the fact Europe has seen the worst wars in history), you perhaps mean many are economically/militarily too large to be ignored or treated like a 3rd world nation.

I do think if it was anything like you mentioned, Hitler would have been praised and loved. Afterall he preached white unity and superiority.

That is not how it is perceived based on Hitler, Ku Klux Clan and others.
For Hitler was responsible for the blood of many whites including his own people.
South Africa's apartheid policy was tacitly endorsed by white nations.
SA whites got asylum in the US and Europe. The Reagan Administration vetoed legislation from the United States Congress and blocked attempts by the UN to impose sanctions and to isolate SA, while Margaret Thatcher endorsed it.
As a power block, it is US-UK alliance to influence their dogma.

But its countries like ours which let global thug loot and plunder.

Very true. As I previously said; if most countries in the world acted like Iran, North Korea or Venezuela, western imperialism wouldn't survive one day. My contempt for countries that allow themselves to be bullied is indescribable. They are as guilty as the aggressors, no doubt about that.

White nations. Whites live for whites. Might is right, white is right.

Erm, no. Considering US has spent the last few years systemically attacking EU's economy. I would say, in a morbid sense, US really is not racist at least when it comes to choose their target. Remember, Russians are also white and they are listed as the biggest enemies of US for decades.

Erm, no. Considering US has spent the last few years systemically attacking EU's economy. I would say, in a morbid sense, US really is not racist at least when it comes to choose their target. Remember, Russians are also white and they are listed as the biggest enemies of US for decades.

Attacking policies is attacking to slight mutual differences, just as France and US or US and Nordic countries do.
But at the end, they are together. Let alone the war, there are no sanctions. US can not attack the whole economy of EU, where US itself has established a NATO base to fight potential Asian country as Russia.

US is racist, when it comes to UK. Deny me. They work hand n gloves.

can we kick their embassy out ???

just a question, like can any country kick any other countries embassy out according to their (the country's) will

just a question, like can any country kick any other countries embassy out according to their (the country's) will

You could cut off diplomatic relations, but they cannot be arrested or harmed, they need to be given a warning and safe passage.

EzioAltaïr;4120536 said:
You could cut off diplomatic relations, but they cannot be arrested or harmed, they need to be given a warning and safe passage.

no, what i mean is get them (any country's embassy) out for good like udhar sirf ghaans bachey, building bhi nahin, diplomats bhi nahin !!!!

safe passage etc will be given on their way out

no, what i mean is get them (any country's embassy) out for good like udhar sirf ghaans bachey, building bhi nahin !!!!

When you cut off diplomatic relations, the Embassy is abandoned, and the diplomats leave. The US Embassy in Tehran is the best example.

This is the true meaning of bullying.
They say we don't care if you need energy badly, but it's not in our interests for you to import gas from Iran, and we are not suggesting any other alternative sources for your energy either.So either obey us or suffer from our punishment.

Pakistan is not the first case, and it won't be the last.

You certainly can. Part of cutting of diplomatic contact is deportation of diplomatic personnel as well as any potential visitor if it is required. However, it doesn't give any real benefit to Pakistan. Cutting off diplomatic contact with any major nation is pretty severe and should only be done under extreme situations. For example, despite the cold war, US-USSR always kept up diplomatic contact.

friendship...amerikka doesn't know the term, but that is okay because there are other countries that don't know friendship either (e.g., those yindoos) and because nobody wants to be friends with anglosaxons. nor is it a problem for anglosaxsons who, albeit friendless, nevertheless breed for themselves tons of minions and servants (e.g., yindoos)

anglosaxons' friendless ways only escalate to the point of being an existential threat to the rest of the world because without the negation of anglosaxons' military power and diplomacy, friendship among any other nations also becomes impossible.

it is in the shadow of anglosaxon hegemony, both diplomatico-military and ideologico-conceptual, that other races have lost the basic ability to make friends and enemies: for amerikkans either impose themselves as enemies to some (russia, china, pakistan, iran) or pick the enemies for other countries (yindoos, czechs, poles, nipponzi, debazi, bonzi) – the latter have lost the basic political dignity of choosing and making enemies for themselves! nor does amerikka even bother to appear to be “friends” to those countries whose decision on the enemy it preempted: they are only its minions, servants, slaves, running dogs. in a world where not only must relations between amerikka and another country be set in the former’s terms but all relations between all countries, even two neighbors like iran and pakistan which are tens of thousands of miles from the nearest amerikkan possessions, must be set in amerikka’s terms, its continuing sway over the globe deprives others of the elementary power of self-realization or even adequately and truthfully express their self-interest. its existence has denied the transparency of human heart and human feelings, those elementary passions of love and of hate, in every corner of this earth.

anglosaxon power must be destroyed, therefore: but not for such hackneyed, anglosaxon slogan of universal peace, which only serves a zionist, amerikkan globalist agenda, but for the sake of the very possibility of friendship between peoples and nations.

Anglosaxon unity is largely manufactured by Jews.

I think that is true because it all started with Jewish financial domination of those countries.

BTW, a prominent Turkish intellectual and expert on secret societies says that they are now busy taking over China. "The process has started", he says, I don't know. The man is one of the best experts in the world on secret societies, conspiracies and operation of intelligence agencies.

Aytunç Altındal

uzman_200.png

Back
Top Bottom