What's new

US Think-Tanks ask Pakistan to sign CTBT without waiting for India

F-35s atleast 72 of them and US should pay for it as well.
thats not good enough! :o:
you should ask for:
  1. 72 f22's
  2. 86 f15 se's
  3. 126 f16's blk 60
  4. 72 v-22
  5. 72 apache gunships
  6. 24 arleigh burke destroyers
  7. 36 littoral frigates
  8. finally 6 ironman suits (the hulk is negotiable)

and if your nice david cameron will throw in a squadron or two of eft's

you should ask for:
  1. 72 f22's
  2. 86 f15 se's
  3. 126 f16's blk 60
  4. 72 v-22
  5. 72 apache gunships
  7. 36 littoral frigates

LOL all these toys most likely will be used in the case of war rather than an actual nuke. Good deal :P

you should ask for:
  1. 72 f22's
  2. 86 f15 se's
  3. 126 f16's blk 60
  4. 72 v-22
  5. 72 apache gunships
  7. 36 littoral frigates
  8. finally 6 ironman suits (the hulk is negotiable)

You forgot Boomers and Virginia Class boats :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL all these toys most likely will be used in the case of war rather than an actual nuke. Good deal :P

Yeah but having a nuke means , you'll never have an actual war , so you'll never get to use these anyway. When was the last time two nuclear states fought a war?. Nuclear deterrence is much cheaper, ask the North Koreans.

his govt started buckling not too long ago terming hunting as a political strategy in the GCC relationship :unsure:
That's the most pathetic statement I've heard in ages. Thank You NS!

Exactly!!! Maybe now people will wake up, and realize that NASR isn't the 60km missile it's portrayed to be.

Secondly, I have a feeling these Think Tanks are from PDF . Their grasp of reality, is on the same level. :omghaha:

West is not frnd of any one. What do you think will happen if china falls, india will be next. They will never let any one rise above, India will just be useful idiots for them.

teek hai bucket leka ana. saath me srilanka bhi milege, ek chotsi tumbler ley ja sakthe hey.

As anti-indian as I am, I don't often say this but you are an indian poster who is intelligent and sensible. Your posts are accurate and insightful. I mainly agree with what you say but I think that out of all the non-western nations, india has the strongest and most beneficial relationship with the west. Even more so than Japan. The west is quite partial to india and sees it as a strategic ally against China.

Will Nawaz buckle or will he stand up like he did with the Saudis?

That is exactly why the baby PM is being sent with the new NSA as his babysitter. :D

Back
Top Bottom