What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

what will be fun part if Iranian invite Chinese to come and take a look what they have...................lol

And why are you exactly mad at PAF?
bcz PAF did nothing on assault reaction in the response of USA UAV killings...

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

what will be fun part if Iranian invite Chinese to come and take a look what they have...................lol
hahah that will be a major invention of uav era if they will include pak....lol

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

any way what ever the circumstences ....salute to iran airforce on giving such a active response to usa...

hahah that will be a major invention of uav era if they will include pak....lol

Whatever goes to China come to Pakistan.........so that would help...............lol

Guys, is this thing real or fake? Discuss please. I am really confused...

Utter nonsense- (depending on whom you believe) it was shot down or crashed either way there would be IMMENSE and irreparable damaged caused to the craft (especially if it was shot down by a missile with EXPLOSIVES). Look at the vid, there is 0 damage to the UAV. Clearly a plastic model.

Cheap PR stunt turned EPIC FAIL!!

Umm no. What this does prove is that the Iranian story of shooting it down is false. If a RQ-170 loses control, it is configured to automatically land. That is why there is no damage.

looks more of a model than real thing...i am disappointed

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

the real thing has tail fins...this one hasnt
No, real thing does not have any fins:

bigbeast.1323370858.jpg

oyq8rh.1323370864.jpg

24dbch.1323370869.jpg

10csv9s.1323370876.jpg

at the retards
everybody in militaryphotos (actual american soldiers) have confirmed this is real
plus there are clear moving parts * 10 on this thing and visible damages
Crash_Rq_170.JPG

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

lol atleast no single scratch ..............:blink:. did they catch it by using fishing net in mid-air...
since day 1, Iran has been saying that it was hacked by Iran and forced to land
there is some damage though

Crash_Rq_170.JPG

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Umm no. What this does prove is that the Iranian story of shooting it down is false. If a RQ-170 loses control, it is configured to automatically land. That is why there is no damage.
Iran never said that troll
since day 1 Iran has claimed that it was hacked by Iranian forces.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Iranian Military says they have downed a US Drone ... - Page 21

joke aside

what if Americans still have control of the camera and sensors of the drone and actually watching and listening to the Iranians and there might be a self destruct mechanism in the drone, provided if it’s the real thing.

The drone it self is out of this world and something of the realm of sifi so what I am saying is not completely bonkers.

Granted Americans wont waste a priceless stealth UAV just to explode in the face of Iranian technicians, the Saudi and Israeli assassins are already doing that job with ease by killing Iranian scientists.

I doubt if reverse engineering will be as easy as they make it sound, given the high-tech of the craft it might leave the Iranians scratching their scalps until their dandruff problem is solved.
The only real concern USA will have is the possible Chinese or Russian interest in the downed UAV.

Iran sees a drone go down, claims to shoot it.. then finds a way to come up with a perfect mockup in 2 days.

Seriously thought.. it seems EXTREMELY intact even for something that crashed.

joke aside

what if Americans still have control of the camera and sensors of the drone and actually watching and listening to the Iranians and there might be a self destruct mechanism in the drone, provided if it’s the real thing.

The drone it self is out of this world and something of the realm of sifi so what I am saying is not completely bonkers.

Granted Americans wont waste a priceless stealth UAV just to explode in the face of Iranian technicians, the Saudi and Israeli assassins are already doing that job with ease by killing Iranian scientists.

I doubt if reverse engineering will be as easy as they make it sound, given the high-tech of the craft it might leave the Iranians scratching their scalps until their dandruff problem is solved.
The only real concern USA will have is the possible Chinese or Russian interest in the downed UAV.
how did this thing become a mod?

Iran sees a drone go down, claims to shoot it.. then finds a way to come up with a perfect mockup in 2 days.

Seriously thought.. it seems EXTREMELY intact even for something that crashed.
for the one millionth time, it didn't crash. That's what the Americans are claiming. This was probably on its way to Pakistan from AFG and Iran disrupted the GPS link. Since day 1 Iran has been claiming that it was hacked and forced to land.

bcz PAF did nothing on assault reaction in the response of USA UAV killings...

Drones come in with full permission of the GoP, whether you like it or not. So, you cannot shoot them down. Get the facts straight first.

When you have allowed it to happen, you cannot just go trigger happy and shoot them.

Your discounting of the possibility of the UAV being recovered fairly intact could also classify as utter nonsense. The damage is most likely on the underbelly during the crash and its quite possible that the landing gear and the optics etc. were destroyed which likely explains the reason as to why the Iranians have not provided any footage, photos of the underbelly of the aircraft.

The real question is not what they have gained, it is rather what they can do with it. Very many fairly clued up folks on the US side are concerned by this loss. Maybe the Russians or Chinese would be included in the reverse engineering.

With such type of operations, loss of this nature is very much a possibility and is not unprecedented.

Right a UAV travelling at 400-500 MPH CRASH landed with only minimal damage? There's conspiracy theories and then there's nonsense.

He was kidding

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Right wing seems glued together. Must have come off

"Must have come off"??? I remember using glue on my AirFix. Must be a MODEL.

no antennas, no markings- nothing. Even for Iran this is hard to believe.

at the retards
Iran never said that troll
since day 1 Iran has claimed that it was hacked by Iranian forces.

Oh I am so sorry. I guess everyone in list are also trolling.

Iran shoots down U.S. spy drone: reports - Zawya
Iran shoots down US drone | World news | guardian.co.uk
Iran military shoots down US drone - Economic Times

Your own IRNA-

Iranian armed forces managed to down the US spy drone with minimum damage on Sunday, December 4, 2011.

Swiss envoy summoned over US drone

The real story BTW-

Drone Wars: Why Iran Is Still In The Dark - Forbes

Back
Top Bottom