What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

You sure, you are not cutting yourself as we speak? Its not too late you can still get help and live as normal and sane human being.

Stop it with him. He is probably a Mossad bot, answering from its DLL library of standard answers designed to go on Islamic forums and spew hate. Hasbara I guess they call it.

Stop it with him. He is probably a Mossad bot, answering from its DLL library of standard answers designed to go on Islamic forums and spew hate. Hasbara I guess they call it.

Nope he's an Indian troll he talking about evil commie Chinese and dirty Pakistanis and how India will destroy pakistan and China. don't be to surprised this is common Indian Trolling. just report the idiot.

Haha you are right, thought i'd have a little fun with the troll's fragile ego before he gets banned.

Haha you are right, thought i'd have a little fun with the troll's fragile ego before he gets banned.

I told you it is a bot. Look at the answers, which are dry and not related to what is being discussed. It just picks on words and looks in its library for a standard sentence to copy it here.

you guys know that age old saying, "don't feed the troll"?
ignore him

Seeing is beliving pic's or videos are a must to belive a event like this took place overall if true good job Iran keep up the good work. :smokin:

Since Iranians first announced it and since US only confirmed after Iran put out the story it means Iranians are right that they downed it. Besides if pictures show that drone is minimally damaged it means it was brought down in a controlled fashion which means Iranian hackers had control over most systems and the Iranian pilot could guide it to crash landing. But you are right. This is the most important development in drone warfare history. Everything now will be different.

You have some points there, but .. That the U.S. does not come out and proclaim to the world that they have lost one of their newest play toys to Iranians before Iran even come out with the news, I find it difficult to see as evidence of Iran downed it.
And to my knowledge, these machines can fly and land even if they lose their uplink. So a undamaged drone would only be a proof that it was not shot down. A missing link between the U.S.. ground control and the drone would also explain why they did not just blew it up when they lost control (If this was a US. fu)
I still do not know if it was an American mistake or an Iranian strike of genius:undecided:

Seeing is beliving pic's or videos are a must to belive a event like this took overall if true good job Iran keep up the good work.

It is already proven since NATO confirmed the loss of the drone. Anyways pix and video are going to be more fun if Iranians do not become greedy.

If this story is true and the Iranians have the ability to take over control of US drones then this is truly a remarkable feat by them. This marks the beginnings of a new field in aerial warfare!

It leads one to wonder how long Iran has had this ability. Did they have this ability on Nov. 26th?

If Iran had this ability then, and it wanted to do as much damage to US without leaving them open to blame what would be their most effective move... One just wonders...

You have some points there, but .. That the U.S. does not come out and proclaim to the world that they have lost one of their newest play toys to Iranians before Iran even come out with the news, I find it difficult to see as evidence of Iran downed it.
And to my knowledge, these machines can fly and land even if they lose their uplink. So a undamaged drone would only be a proof that it was not shot down. A missing link between the U.S.. ground control and the drone would also explain why they did not just blew it up when they lost control (If this was a US. fu)
I still do not know if it was an American mistake or an Iranian strike of genius:undecided:

Yeah, difficult to say. But I still go with Iranian story, since:

This is the first time such a thing has happened in history which means it did not happen by itself. There must be some Iranian intervention, since these drones are designed to return to base automatically if they lose the control link. These are not toys and are extremely expensive strategic equipments.

Furthermore, if US story was right then besides that it is funny that such a hi-tech equipment loses its way, also we have to take into account that why US never put a news one week ago to say that a drone has been lost in west of Afghanistan. But if the real mission was to go to Iran, then the probability that this link loss is to happen in a short mission in Iran is really very small. Why this link loss has not happened in Afghanistan for this plane? Then there is the argument that these planes fly really a high altitude flight, probably over 50,000 ft since it is jet powered. If it ever lost the data link and its computer also by a shear bad luck got jammed then again by a shear of luck it flew into Iran and then by another shear of luck it came down near the border in Iran instead of continuing on its path toward Iraq and Saudi Arabia (assuming it was fully fueled), and then by another shear luck coming down from 50,000 ft it remains minimally damaged. The US story does not hold water. There are just too many if's and but's to be true.

I say we go by Ockhams Razor and see it this way: Most sophisticated plane in US arsenal flying over Iran goes down, the most simple explanation is Iran downed it.

Where the bot has gone? It was one of the most funny pieces of codes I had seen in ages. But unfortunately a useless piece of code since it just does nothing useful. At least Iranian designed bot was able to take control of RQ-170 and take it to Tehran international airport. This bot here just typed random sentences.

A super interesting thing I just found on Google:

It appears just months ago, a virus had penetrated into drone control systems of US Airforce and was doing something that Americans were not understanding and could not remove the virus either. Then US Air force brought in Darpa the supreme scientific body of US in order to see what the virus was doing. Darpa was working on it until Iran finally took home the most sophisticated drone of US Air force. It appears Iranians beat Darpa in electronic warfare. Maybe Iranians have taken revenge for Stuxnet. Boy, we are in cyberwarfare age. Forget science fiction, this is real.

That is what I am saying. It is a bot trying to act like a human. But a Zionist, bot or not is identifiable from a thousand miles.

I know that bot. I helped design initial prototypes. He's one of those early models, the bot-o-matic 2001, it's was a faulty model, however, as you can see. It's spewing zionist propaganda is not what it was designed for, and it's just a common fault in the model's design. I apologize for the inconvenience , brothers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom