What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

The battery is too small to run a fly by wire system in a drone.
U talk like u know everything, but in fact u know nothing. :(

That B-2 toy plane powered by a small electric motor, you have shown is not RQ-170 which was powered by a turbofan engine of A-10.
I just proved that bat wing structure can perfectly fly without any computer, contrary to your claims.

RQ-170 is NOT powered by A-10 engine. RQ-170 is too small for it.

Don't change the subject lier, you said that the Russians are incapable of even building normal cars, but I showed you that that they build sports cars.:rolleyes:
You showed some prototype of low production car built form foreign parts.

Even Putin drives Mersedes.

Showing a couple of pics proves nothing 500,:no:Describe in detail in how the PAK FA is modification of the Su-27 starting with wings and then back it up with sources thats if your up too the challenge.
Similarities are obvious. If you dont see them - its your problem.

U talk like u know everything, but in fact u know nothing. :(

I just proved that bat wing structure can perfectly fly without any computer, contrary to your claims.

RQ-170 is NOT powered by A-10 engine. RQ-170 is too small for it.

I know alot more than you. Again your ignorance has failed to grasp that the B-2 you showed indeed has a computer onboard that corrects for the operator. So again you lost the battle of reason. RQ-170 is powered by TF-34 engine which is the same engine used in A-10. As said, go to a library and read some books, that is if interbreeding for thousands of years has actually left enough brain tissue for you to be able to understand.

If drone ran out of fuel, but fly by wire system kept working, it could glide to earth safely. I dont think his small drove ever fly at 50,000 feets.

If the drone runs out of fuel or for whatever reason its engine stops working, it must inform the base about the problem: "Hey guys! I am out of gas, or I am running low on gas, where's the closest gas station in Iran"

Americans first said, "We lost control" ... "We are working on it to see what has happened".

Obviously it's not as simple as you want it to be.

I know alot more than you.
I just proved the otherwise.

Again your ignorance has failed to grasp that the B-2 you showed indeed has a computer onboard that corrects for the operator.
U ciamed that these designs are "inheretly unstable". Now you are retracting again.

Model has 5 ft wingspan.
RQ-170 - about 30 ft wingspan.
B-2 - 172 ft

RQ-170 is closer to that model than to B-2.

RQ-170 is powered by TF-34 engine which is the same engine used in A-10.
No its not. That was just baseless assumption. Same assumption that claimed that RQ-170 has 26-28 m wingspan. But now we know that RQ-170 has only 9 m wingspan and therefore needs much smaller engine.

Most (all?) countries arent best in all fields of science. Russia is missile superpower, but isnt very good in producing cars. If you look at their cars and underestimate them and go to war with them, you sure willregret your ignorance. And VICE VERSA, if you look at topol-m and buy russian cars, you will regret it too!
Same is true for almost all countries.
I dont know why our israeli and russian friend argue over such obvious things?!
Russia can produce best jet fighters and yet be a second class in something else

I just proved the otherwise.

U ciamed that these designs are "inheretly unstable". Now you are retracting again.

Model has 5 ft wingspan.
RQ-170 - about 30 ft wingspan.
B-2 - 172 ft

RQ-170 is closer to that model than to B-2.

No its not. That was just baseless assumption. Same assumption that claimed that RQ-170 has 26-28 m wingspan. But now we know that RQ-170 has only 9 m wingspan and therefore needs much smaller engine.

You are truly amazingly ignorant. Who said RQ-170 has a wing span of 9 meters. Are you crazy? It is 20+ meters. As I said that B-2 toy also has an on board computer, go to their website and check that you moron. There is something genetically wrong with your brain.

You showed some prototype of low production car built form foreign parts.

Even Putin drives Mersedes.

Lots of cars have foreign parts, but you said and I Quote

"Not just Heron, they cant produce normal cars as well."

and I have clearly showed that they can, now what ever vehicle Putin drive's is irrelevant.

Similarities are obvious. If you dont see them - its your problem.

The only thing obvious here is that your just another fanboy who cannot back up his/her clams.:disagree: Lots of aircraft share similarities with each other you buffoon, but you calmed that the PAK FA is a modification of the Su-27 and I asked you to prove your clam that the PAK FA is a modification of the Su-27.

You are truly amazingly ignorant. Who said RQ-170 has a wing span of 9 meters.
369 dollar model has computer on board with digital fly by wire? Haha.

go to their website and check that you moron.
There is nothing like this there of course:
BananaHobby - 6 CH 2.4GHz BlitzRCWorks B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber Pro Radio Remote Control Electric Twin 64mm Electric Ducted Fan RC Fighter Jet RTF

Are you crazy? It is 20+ meters.
rq17010.jpg

RQ-170-14.JPG

The wingspan of RQ-170 is about 4.8 times bigger than its height on that platform. And its height is about humans height. That means the wingspan is about 8-9 m.

Lots of cars have foreign parts, but you said and I Quote

"Not just Heron, they cant produce normal cars as well."

and I have clearly showed that they can
You showed prototype of small rate production car built from foreign pats. Try better.

now what ever vehicle Putin drive's is irrelevant.
Putin is a big patriot of Russian cars. If Russia was producing normal cars he would drive them.

The only thing obvious here is that your just other fanboy who cannot back up his/her clams.:disagree: Lots of aircraft share similarities with each other you buffoon, but you calmed that the PAK FA is a modification of the Su-27 and I asked you to prove your clam that the PAK Fa is a modification of the Su-27.
Su-27 and Pakfa have same scheme and same engine. They are developed by same company. Find me other plane so simiular to them.

And the already poor Pakistani taxpayers foot the bill to support the Pakistani military which was clueless about bin Laden living right next door to one of its military academy. Do you think the Pakistani military should be disbanded?

Uhhh .... what tax payers?

You showed prototype of small rate production car built from foreign pats. Try better.

131456.jpg

image.axd

Su-27 and Pakfa have same scheme

They have the same scheme, ohh really?

PAK FA wing design is different.
PAK FA engine inlets design is different.
PAK FA tail boom design is different.
PAK FA nose design is different.
PAK FA Flaps design is different.
PAK FA tail design is completely different its V shaped and much smaller.
PAK FA canopy design is different.
PAK FA stabilizer design is different.
PAK FA front landing gear design is different.
PAK FA overall fuselage has flat angled surfaces shaped for stealth, Su-27 has nothing of the kind.

and same engine

Wrong,

Su-27 uses Saturn AL-31 with 27,560 lbf trust with afterburner, and with a T:W ratio of 7.14.

PAK FA uses Saturn 117 with 33,000 lbf trust with afterburner, and with a T:W ratio of 10.5:1.
Plus the 117 has digitally controlled system or (FADEC).

They are developed by same company.

Yes, thanks I don't know that:rolleyes:

Find me other plane so simiular to them.

F-15
81600-SUC709J.jpg

Mig-25
81599-QYAL4TV.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, according to 500 logic since and the F-15 and Mig-25 also share some
similarities and since Mig-25 came first that must mean that the F-15 is a modification of the Mig-25 right?:cheesy:

No, I am not retracting you ignorant Israeli. The battery is too small to run a fly by wire system in a drone. It is actually too small even on manned aircrafts. Alot of drones might not even have it. That B-2 toy plane powered by a small electric motor, you have shown is not RQ-170 which was powered by a turbofan engine of A-10. Your ignorance is astounding. As I said, go to a library and read some books on aeronautics. But again, interbreeding in small community of Zionists has drastically reduced IQ and common sense. So it is not your fault.
You failed and it was epic at that. You made a blanket statement that the flying wing design is inherently unstable. That is technically and historically incorrect. The flying wing design is dated back to WW II with the Horten 229. The US picked up the design with the Northrop YB-49...

Horten Ho 229 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was the first pure flying wing powered by a jet engine.

Northrop YB-49 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
...YB-49 featured a flying wing design.
Neither aircraft had computers. What made the flying wind design difficult -- but no impossible -- to fly was the lack of yaw axis control mechanism. But the flying wing itself is not inherently unstable.

You failed.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Ladies and gentleman, according to 500 logic since and the F-15 and Mig-25 also share some
similarities and since Mig-25 came first that must mean that the F-15 is a modification of the Mig-25 right?:cheesy:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been debunked a long time ago. The MIG-25 was a derivative of the North American A-5 Vigilante.

Whats that?

They have the same scheme, ohh really?
Of course.

PAK FA wing design is different.
Ripped from Raptor.

PAK FA engine inlets design is different.
PAK FA tail boom design is different.
PAK FA nose design is different.
PAK FA Flaps design is different.
PAK FA tail design is completely different its V shaped and much smaller.
PAK FA canopy design is different.
PAK FA stabilizer design is different.
PAK FA front landing gear design is different.
PAK FA overall fuselage has flat angled surfaces shaped for stealth, Su-27 has nothing of the kind.
Stealthified Flanker.

Here a MiG-21 mod:

ce7187957a56.jpg

As u can see, mods can look quote different from the original.

Wrong,

Su-27 uses Saturn AL-31 with 27,560 lbf trust with afterburner, and with a T:W ratio of 7.14.

PAK FA uses Saturn 117 with 33,000 lbf trust with afterburner, and with a T:W ratio of 10.5:1.
Plus the 117 has digitally controlled system or (FADEC).
117 is a modification of AL-31 and its used on latest mods of Su-27.

I asked u to show any plane similar to Su-27 as pak fa. Can u?

They have very different weights, class, speed, maneuverability, engines..

Pak Fa and Su-27 are based on same engine mod (u can clearly see on pic), they are same class, weight, speed, maneuverability etc etc.

And pak fa is many years away from being finished.

There are some possibilities
1- drone as US claims was flying inside Afghanistan territory and cus of some failure it went flying toward iran's. In that case, US can ask for it back. Though they should give iran something for not-deliberately violating iran space.
We do not owe Iran anything for this mishap possibility. If it was an accident, Iran should return our property.

2- drone was in Afghanistan, Iran managed to hack it and bring it back. US has the right to ask it back and iran is guilty.
If Iran had any ACTIVE role in acquisition, this make Iran a thief.

3- it was doing spy-flight in afghanistan about iran activities, iran hacked it and brought it in their space. What both sides did was sending electronic waves so theyre even!!
Even? Nonsense. As long as the drone did not Iranian airspace, we can do whatever we want while it was inside Afghanistan airspace. Passive sensors does not interfere with anything. And if Iran had any ACTIVE role in its acquisition, this make Iran a thief.

4- it was spying over iran space. (which probably is the strongest theory) it was brought down by iran or malfunction. US is guilty of violating iran territory and iran can keep the drone and ask UN to do something about the matter of its space being violated.
This is probably the best choice for all the Iranians and their supporters here: That the US violated Iranian airspace with the drone and something goes wrong. Whatever that went wrong is irrelevant. What matters is that the US intentionally violated Iranian airspace and if true, then Iran is legitimately the victim and has legitimate grievances. But this option completely removed Iran from any technical aspect of acquisition, in other words, it is sheer luck that Iran came to this drone. Therefore this option is unacceptable. Better off to believe Iran 'hacked' the UAV system and that Iran is a thief.

Comparing drones with toys kids play with just damages your high credit in my eyes, Gambit my friend
:lol: As if I really give a sh!t...Too bad you failed to understand what I was trying to say.

similarities and since Mig-25 came first that must mean that the F-15 is a modification of the Mig-25 right?

why so much attention to the troll? ) he knows that everything Israel produce is just a modification of old American equipment, like Mercava is a modification of Magach(M60) etc. you know, butthurt hurts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom