What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

Dead Pakistanis are no tricks.
Baseless emotional outburst.

Whole of Pakistan is in mess and you are part of it.

Or

You think that you are part of a special group? :rolleyes:

For proof you can go back afew dozen pages and read. Just because you jumped in late into the discussion does not mean we are going to type another 20 pages to convince your pro-American ego. It is you who is to disprove after reading all those pages. Until then there is not point discussing it with you.
Pro-American ego? :lol:

I don't even want to go to USA because of a simple fact that how Pakistani visitors are treated in US airports. And I disprove of many US policies.

Iran is just bound to defend its sovereignty and not fighting for sovereignty of other nations in middle east who themselves voluntarily tow American line. At best Iran can do some Tabligh for them and show them the right path. But if some middle eastern nation wants to offer his honor to Americans in exchange for some goodies, it is not upto Iran to stop them. That is their private decision.
This is your wishful thinking.

Is this is why Iran supports Lebanon (Hezbollah), Iraqi Shia Sector, and Syria?

And Iran has no issues with the Arab World which wants Iran to be smacked down? :rolleyes:

As for Iranian claim, there is more credibility to it than American lies on this story. Go back and read. The problem with you is that you are reading and coming here with your pro-American prejudices that America is a god and no body can stand up to it, so lets worship it without question.
Again, I have responded to your TALL CLAIMS which are worthy of being nominated as JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

Neither you and nor any other member knows the WHOLE STORY of this subject. Neither US and nor IRAN will reveal the whole picture.

You are relying on SPECULATIONS too. Stop treating them as FACTS.

This can also be an American ploy to build charges against Iran. Do the math.

And if you are smart enough, you will decide to 'exercise caution'.

Brother, I am proud of accomplishments of Islamic scientists. They give us hope.

However, their is LIMIT to TALL CLAIMS. Some people simply don't get the message and blow an achievement 'out of proportion' to just make a baseless point. I have a habit of CORRECTING these people.

You are absolutely right LeGenD , there should be a limitation between our expectations & our limitations . This is not a matter of self enjoyment only .

Not LeGenD. He is a good guy. Just he has got emotional today. But there were some bots early in the pages of this thread. They were all banned once they were recognized.
Thanks.

But I am not emotional. Just trying to remind you that you are overstepping the boundaries of logic.

Exercise CAUTION is my message.

I don't even want to go to USA because of a simple fact that how Pakistani visitors are treated in US airports. And I disprove of many US policies.

There is nothing really to talk to you. Since you obviously do not want to get emotional over dead Pakistanis then I have nothing to talk to you about. If you can not get emotional about our dead Jawans then again I have nothing to talk to you since you have no Jazba. I am sorry to say. As for why you are not going to US, it is most probably because they do not allow you to go. You are talking as if you have a ten year multiple entry visa for US and you just are not "going". We all know how things are. Lets not pretend.

And do not take your immature anger on the poor Iranian who is a guest here, and instead of thanking him for their bringing down a US drone which has terrorized the entire mulsim world, you are trying to belittle his achievement. That shows what you really get emotional for.

There is nothing really to talk to you. Since you obviously do not want to get emotional over dead Pakistanis then I have nothing to talk to you about. If you can not get emotional about our dead Jawans then again I have nothing to talk to you since you have no Jazba. I am sorry to say. As for why you are not going to US, it is most probably because they do not allow you to go. You are talking as if you have a ten year multiple entry visa for US and you just are not "going". We all know how things are. Lets not pretend.
By dead Pakistani, you meant Pakistani troops killed by US/NATO? I absolutely deplore such incidents.

Read my posts in the cited thread, if you want to know what I think about a recent incident in which 28 troops embraced shahadat:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-aftermath-pakistan-declares-attack-plot.html

I even had disagreements with my friend here on this matter; member VCheng.

You think that I enjoy these events?

At personal capacity, I favor only FACTS. Maybe you don't know my history here.

Where US is wrong, I say it is wrong. Where Pakistan is wrong, I say it is wrong.

If I ever decide to move abroad, my first preference is MALAYSIA. Next is UAE. Among non-Islamic nations, I would rather go to Canada or Singapore. But USA? NEVER.

And do not take your immature anger on the poor Iranian who is a guest here, and instead of thanking him for their bringing down a US drone which has terrorized the entire mulsim world, you are trying to belittle his achievement. That shows what you really get emotional for.
No. Keeping in mind the history of Iranian propaganda, I tow a 'cautious line' in these affairs and I advice you to do the same.

FACT is that we don't know the WHOLE STORY behind this subject.

And it is FACT that all Islamic nations massively lag behind USA in terms of scientific progress.

Not long ago, US pulled off 'Operation Neptune Spear' near the heart of Pakistan. My assertions regarding technological gap between USA and Pakistan proved to be TRUE by this one event. Critics still did not get it.

Iraqi forces shot down a U2 spy plane prior to US invasion of the country.

And we all know that US captured Iraq in just 21 days when it went all out against the latter country.

FACTS come to light with PASSAGE OF TIME, bro.

:cry:...................
Have a nice day, TROLL.

Have a nice day, TROLL.

So you got our guest banned. Shame on you. You are equating individual Iranians with their possible state propaganda for which you have no proof? It is very shameful of you. What if others start to equate you individually for all Al-qaeda hate coming out? Would that be nice? I am so disappointed.

everyone!we have to boycott that zionist user(500).she(he) is a lier.that western cant stand poweful iran,pakistan or others
if i say its bad she have to say no its not.
gambit! i have read most of your post from bigining to now.at first you denied the downd uav story.you have retreat step by step up to now.
according to your post we have no high tecnology in iran.ok you are right.but why your military commanders dont let your government to attack?
this zionist told us about their military ability of her country.but there is questions:whats the israel.you are in one of american state.your tech is american with diferent names.

this topic is open for speculation and theories.....as for americans it was a top secret drone so they are not gona reveal any details...and iranians wont reveal how they hacked it...
another theory is spoofing...

a key logger is noting down all the key strokes and command lines..
and a satellite dish is noting down the signal changes associated with that key stroke....?
now you know the satellite frequency...the key strokes .. the signal changes associated with keystrokes and somehow you know what the plsne does in response to those keystrokes/signal changes?

now can you build a powerful transmitter with same frequency and override the satellite signal to take over the drone?
this way you are not really hacking any computers in USA...Not remotely controlling computers in USA..
and cannot vontrol all drones.
but only those you have full data of key strokes ans signal changes....and that too when its near your spoof transmitter...

That's called a "replay attack". It's not that easy. The connection must have been encrypted. And a replay attack is easy to take care of in an encrypted channel, well unless the designers of the protocol where dumb. They just need to include a timestamp header in the packets. Then the same plain text will generate different cipher texts at different times.

But we don't know for sure. Maybe they are really vulnerable to replay attacks. (They wanted to keep their costs low. lol)

That's called a "replay attack". It's not that easy. The connection must have been encrypted. And a replay attack is easy to take care of in an encrypted channel, well unless the designers of the protocol where dumb. They just need to include a timestamp header in the packets. Then the same plain text will generate different cipher texts at different times.

But we don't know for sure. Maybe they are really vulnerable to replay attacks. (They wanted to keep their costs low. lol)
hi hamvatan!i disagree with part of your idea.if we cut the conection between ground and uav.uav computer could select another way for flying such as the conection between Satellite and uav but cuting conection between Satellite and uav is impossible
becaus Satellites have two gate in and out.making eror on out gate is impossible.but making eror on in gate is possible.but this is hard for iran to make eror on in gate because this gate is on the back view of Satellites(military satellites).and our location dont let us to make eror on in gate.
so there is just one way to kontrol it.we hacked all uav main computer and we cut the conection of uav and out in itself so americans Estimated uav is downd with itself not by iran.

Iran and Pakistan have same problem with drones so why Pakistan do not have good cooperation with Iran in military case against us?

Back
Top Bottom