What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

And how easy it was to jam it...

Western countries tried to jam Russian woodpecker but failed to do so. The only bad thing about this radar was that because of its low frequency all shortwave radio stations of the world both commercial and amateur would get disrupted from time to time. I have a feeling that Iranians would not care much about that and at any rate very few people in the world listen to conventional radios nowadays.

That is a shame for a "free" society. It used to be a common occurrence in Soviet Russia, though.
Those who realize the truth are getting opressed by the jewish sponsored government. When will the Americans wake up from this nightmare ? why they cant dictate their own foreign policy with no loyalty to the jewish state ?

Those who realize the truth are getting opressed by the jewish sponsored government. When will the Americans wake up from this nightmare ? why they cant dictate their own foreign policy with no loyalty to the jewish state ?

That is right. The situation in US is getting oppressing day by day specially with 99% movement. But I really recommend you not to write Jewish, since Judaism is a holy religion. Refer to that by Zionism which is the correct name. It is like Islam. Islam is holy while wahabism is not.

^^ you are right, US needs to cut its loyalty to the zionist monsters sitting in Telaviv. America needs Ron Paul

Ron Paul will never make it. He is not a Zionist and in order to be a US president Zionist big heads must have confidence in the candidate. It has been like this for the past six decades. Sorry, but US is not coming around. If you ever go there, you will find out 24 hour religious TV's and radios continuously spewing hate and preaching about Israel's virtues. Alot of people in US are hooked up to those channels and are completely brainwashed. The others are just either too poor or too rich to care about changing the system. Israel is like a god there in US. Imagine if you were in Greece afew thousand years ago and the god Zeus. It is the same with US today. Officially United States is supposed to be a secular government but in reality it answers to the god, Israel a religious entity.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

That is why, it is vital for Iran to have nukes and ICBM's. Without these you will never be safe at all. Some day all that hate will make Iran another Iraq or Afghanistan. Take my word for it.

Ron Paul will never make it. He is not a Zionist and in order to be a US president Zionist big heads must have confidence in the candidate. It has been like this for the past six decades. Sorry, but US is not coming around. If you ever go there, you will find out 24 hour religious TV's and radios continuously spewing hate and preaching about Israel's virtues. Alot of people in US are hooked up to those channels and are completely brainwashed. The others are just either too poor or too rich to care about changing the system. Israel is like a god there in US. Imagine if you were in Greece afew thousand years ago and the god Zeus. It is the same with US today. Officially United States is supposed to be a secular government but in reality it answers to the god, Israel a religious entity.
Good post, and i fully agree with you 100%

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------
That is why, it is vital for Iran to have nukes and ICBM's. Without these you will never be safe at all. Some day all that hate will make Iran another Iraq or Afghanistan. Take my word for it.
As for now nuclear weapons dont fit in our military/defence doctrine. Iran has the ability to produce a nuclear bomb within 6 months/ a year if order is given by the highest command in the country. But that is only if Iran is been given a military ultimatum or incase of an surprise attack

Good post, and i fully agree with you 100%

As for now nuclear weapons dont fit in our military/defence doctrine. Iran has the ability to produce a nuclear bomb within 6 months/ a year if order is given by the highest command in the country. But that is only if Iran is been given a military ultimatum or incase of an surprise attack

Well I do not agree completely with that. You see some day Iran has to go nuclear, why it can not be today. It is a simple fact. Yes, it is going to be painful at start as alot of things are going to change. Iran might be sanctioned by more countries and there is going to be some strategic changes but these are all expected if a country wants to become more powerful. It is as if you are being vaccinated. Yes, the injection is going to be painful, but it is for your own good. Without a nuke Iran is going to remain vulnerable. Only a nuke can balance things as US military is very big and Iran can never match that since Iran is a smaller country with a smaller population and smaller economy. Only nukes deter invasions or wars. The sooner Iran does that the better it is. And all sanctions are going to be temporary as Iran gets more powerful, they will have to negotiate with Iran at the end. Just like Pakistan and India.

Once Iran goes nuclear, the world will accecpt it and come to its door step for negotiations..Pakistan is a living proof of this

Once Iran goes nuclear, the world will accecpt it and come to its door step for negotiations..Pakistan is a living proof of this

That is what I tell Iranians, but they do not get it. They are so fearful of what will happen if they openly declare themselves as nuclear power and do some tests. I guess they think too much of how other people see them and do not want to upset others. It is silly really. Their lives and security depend on this. Without nukes, Iran will always be a target. Rather an easy target.

Well I do not agree completely with that. You see some day Iran has to go nuclear, why it can not be today. It is a simple fact. Yes, it is going to be painful at start as alot of things are going to change. Iran might be sanctioned by more countries and there is going to be some strategic changes but these are all expected if a country wants to become more powerful. It is as if you are being vaccinated. Yes, the injection is going to be painful, but it is for your own good. Without a nuke Iran is going to remain vulnerable. Only a nuke can balance things as US military is very big and Iran can never match that since Iran is a smaller country with a smaller population and smaller economy. Only nukes deter invasions or wars. The sooner Iran does that the better it is. And all sanctions are going to be temporary as Iran gets more powerful, they will have to negotiate with Iran at the end. Just like Pakistan and India.
I do not think a nuclear weapon can guarantee Irans survival because we have the proof of Sovyet union infront our eyes and beside that Iran without a nuclear weapon today is outmaneuvering USA and all her enemies, so you have to think about that too. And today it is all about the economy and exploring the avalaible markets.
Reason we do not need nukes is we have the avalaible tech for the building of WMD's,biological weapons and if deemed necessary Iran will go for it. USA is a declining power, as everyday passes she loses influence and her grip on the world. Time will tell

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

That is what I tell Iranians, but they do not get it. They are so fearful of what will happen if they openly declare themselves as nuclear power and do some tests. I guess they think too much of how other people see them and do not want to upset others. It is silly really. Their lives and security depend on this. Without nukes, Iran will always be a target. Rather an easy target.
USA knows the capability of IR.IRAN. They would not even waste 1 second of their time to bomb Iran if they were not afraid of Irans retaliation

Furthermore
Iran Complains to Security Council About Spy Drone
:lol:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/w...ains-to-security-council-about-spy-drone.html

and another pic from different angle

r

I do not think a nuclear weapon can guarantee Irans survival because we have the proof of Sovyet union infront our eyes and beside that Iran without a nuclear weapon today is outmaneuvering USA and all her enemies, so you have to think about that too. And today it is all about the economy and exploring the avalaible markets.
Reason we do not need nukes is we have the avalaible tech for the building of WMD's,biological weapons and if deemed necessary Iran will go for it. USA is a declining power, as everyday passes she loses influence and her grip on the world. Time will tell

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

USA knows the capability of IR.IRAN. They would not even waste 1 second of their time to bomb Iran if they were not afraid of Irans retaliation

I am not talking about Iran's capabilities at all. You see, there you go wrong. Soviet Union did not become a waste land. Just the union of Soviet Republics broke down. Russia stayed the same as it was before. And that also because of the general collapse of communism.

On the other hand Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan were beaten to pulp by US and its allies. The comparison with Soviet Union is simply wrong because whatever happened in Soviet Union was done by people of that union and not by daisy cutters and bunker buster bombs falling on hospitals and kindergartens. Iran is a capable nation. But even a capable nation can take so much. You see even if I bring you the best boxer in the world and put him to fight a average man, with instruction that the boxer is not to hit the man at all rather just defend himself, while the average man is instructed to beat the boxer as much as he wants, it is only a matter of time before the boxer will fall down. Right now Iranian military does not have much to retaliate with. Chemical and biological weapons are horrible but for US military they are jokes since they have all the gears to combat it. It is not like Iran Iraq war, when Iranians even did not have even Atropine vials, let alone enough masks and protection suits. Unless, Iran has nukes and ICBM's, US can win a war against Iran.

It took US 2 weeks to get Afghanistan, 3 weeks Iraq and 24 weeks Libya. In case of Iran since they are very capable it might take 40 weeks, a year max, even if Iranians try to cut off the oil and all sorts of stuff, Tehran will fall within a year. All those Shahab-3's also will make some causalities too, but at the end, they can do as much, even if Iran fires all of them numbering in tens of thousands hardly a city can be taken out completely. This is the truth. But if Iran has the nukes, then situation is completely different. Any aggression and mass of killings of Iranians will mean Iran can take the war to the city of the aggressors too.

Right now Iran can not do that. Only when an aggressor sees the potential victim to be capable of retaliation in kind, that it stops from raping the victim. The reason Iran has not been attacked till now, is not because Iran is so capable but because US has not yet decided if fighting a one year long war with Iran is really worth it. If some day it decides that or calculates that it is going to take less than one year, six months or whatever based on their army generals assessment, then US will come heavy. On that day, when US bombers are beating the Iranian schools and homes into potato mash, Iran will not be able to do anything about American cities. I encourage you to study about nuclear arms and how they prevent war. Start from Mutual Assured Destruction and go from there to each countries nuclear doctrine.

For these concepts you have to know that US military is designed around the idea of Total warfare. It is not like how Iranians were fighting their war with Iraq. It is completely a different way of fighting. There is a reason why it is called total. It means the full force is brought on for total destruction of all things useful to the enemy. It is really horrible and once war starts US will not give up until Iran surrenders or become completely like Afghanistan. Iran has never fought such a war. So I encourage you to read about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom