What's new

US selling patriot missiles to Morocco

why not david sling interceptor?
There was talk about Barak but not David Sling,, The Patriot latest versions are hard to match even by Usrael who's tech is basically American.. and who still count on the Patriot air defence system..

Last edited:
I feel Morroco is a western colony left inside North Africa to keep others in check

Bit like Israel in ME
We feel your statements are based on deep ignorance of that part of the Arab world; only this dynasty ruling Morocco now is 500 years old.. there were other dynasties ruling before them for another 600 years all descendants of Ahl Al bait meaning direct descendants of the Prophet of Islam who have conquered North Africa and Spain with Islam..
And if you want only the history of Morocco before Islam .. it is about 5000 years confirmed but worldwide historians.. So next time do your search before posting BS.. I give this advice to a lot of Pakistanis posting on the Arab section without proper knowledge.. as if this is a Pakistani forum based in the US they still think they can post their emotions rather than relevant facts about anyone and anything and get away with it..that is very childish.. and not good for the sake of other Pakistanis and others who want or seek the truth and education in world affairs..

We feel your statements are based on deep ignorance of that part of the Arab world; only this dynasty ruling Morocco now is 500 years old.. there were other dynasties ruling before them for another 600 years all descendants of Ahl Al bait meaning direct descendants of the Prophet of Islam who have conquered North Africa and Spain with Islam..
And if you want only the history of Morocco before Islam .. it is about 5000 years confirmed but worldwide historians.. So next time do your search before posting BS.. I give this advice to a lot of Pakistanis posting on the Arab section without proper knowledge.. as if this is a Pakistani forum based in the US they still think they can post their emotions rather than relevant facts about anyone and anything and get away with it..that is very childish.. and not good for the sake of other Pakistanis and others who want or seek the truth and education in world affairs..

They are retarded and I have even seen some sayin Taliban is chinese puppet regime etc etc.. Why not Pakistan.. They will label transform anything relating from trade ties to stragetic partnerships into puppet or colony.. Their brains have not evolved

There was talk about Barak but not David Sling,, The Patriot latest versions are hard to match even by Usrael who's tech is basically American.. and who still count on the Patriot air defence system..
barak 8 is india -israel tech

barak 8 er is also india-israel tech
Does not seem so.. but in anyway they are based on the BARAK 1 made by IAI..

"Developed by IAI, the BARAK ER missile combines the capability to intercept air defence threats at up to 150km, including ballistic targets. "

This is from the source I've provided you..you don;t seem to read.. out here just to argue .. forget it and don't quote me anymore..

barak 8 er is also india-israel tech
usa has nothing to do with that also not to develop of iron dome and must of israel weapons
Does not seem so.. but in anywy they are based on the BARAK 1 made by Elbit systems..
barak 1 is iai
Does not seem so.. but in anywy they are based on the BARAK 1 made by IAI..
arrow and david sling is joint venture us-israel

overpriced.....

I remember when they wanted to sell Turkey, 7 billion dollar was the program cost.

overpriced.....

I remember when they wanted to sell Turkey, 7 billion dollar was the program cost.
all missle defence is overprice need to go on chimichal laser of 1 mega can destroy any missle

I read just this monarchy of Morocco is 500 years old ..so it does not seem like you think.. you can read a bit before advancing your own theories..
Morocco is a "mistress with whom we sleep every night, with whom we are not particularly in love but which we must defend", would indeed have affirmed the Ambassador of France for the United Nations, Gérard Araud.
Morocco is older than most colonial powers, moron. We do what is best for our interests and not yours.

Boy, you can't decide what happens in your own country, let alone North Africa.

Begging? We will see who will be begging and crying "we have being bullied by Moroccans" like one of your former presidents did.

7agrona Mrarka.
Morocco is a "mistress with whom we sleep every night, with whom we are not particularly in love but which we must defend", would indeed have affirmed in 2011 the Ambassador of France for the United Nations, Gérard Araud.
I feel Morroco is a western colony left inside North Africa to keep others in check

Bit like Israel in ME
Morocco is a "mistress with whom we sleep every night, with whom we are not particularly in love but which we must defend", would indeed have affirmed in 2011 the Ambassador of France for the United Nations, Gérard Araud.

Algeria decides everything that happens in North Africa. Israel and Arab (UAE/KSA) presence in Morocco won't change a thing.
All of Israel, UAE and KSA had committed war crimes against women and children in the Middle East whether it was in Palestine, Yemen, Libya, or elsewhere. I report this facts, but some in this forum refuse to hear such truth, and run to the admins requesting them to ban me.

Bit like Israel in ME
All of Israel, UAE and KSA had committed war crimes against women and children in the Middle East whether it was in Palestine, Yemen, Libya, or elsewhere. I report this facts, but some in this forum refuse to hear such truth, and run to the admins requesting them to ban me.
I read just this monarchy of Morocco is 500 years old ..so it does not seem like you think.. you can read a bit before advancing your own theories..
Morocco is older than most colonial powers, moron. We do what is best for our interests and not yours.

Begging? We will see who will be begging and crying "we have being bullied by Moroccans" like one of your former presidents did.

7agrona Mrarka.
No gas pipeline for Morocco, No diplomatic ties. Algeria is tightening the rope on the regime whose Human Development Index is 127, the worst in Africa.

Last edited:

Bit like Israel in ME
Morocco is a protectorate of both Israel and France. If Morocco ever tried to fight Algeria on solo, it will be a human disaster for the small kingdom Morocco.

Last edited:
Algeria decides everything that happens in North Africa. Israel and Arab (UAE/KSA) presence in Morocco won't change a thing.
Anyone who has doubts, ask'em to bring the armies of the Arab monarchies with their Western handlers to Algeria's borders,
Morocco was founded in 1956 as a French protectorate, and still is under French protectorate law until 2056. Before that, Morocco was ruled by "Tribes with Flags"

7agrona Mrarka.
"7agrona Mrarka." means the "Moroccans invaded us". If you think your small country Morocco has the military capabilities to invade Algeria, the 10th largest country in the world, why has the king of Morocco (his photo below) naming himself "the Emir of the Faithful" been waiting all these years ?
239953738_1472741576423910_8746099840777171865_n.jpg

There is no western sahara now updated your maps
download.png
dsc_0058_6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom