What's new

Morocco Purchases 150 Israeli Military Drones

It's not a rant, it's a statement of fact

They CANNOT enforce apartheid forever against a growing population, against increasing international scrutiny and with relations with the Muslim world

We don't need to destroy Israel when we are an increasing portion within it and around it
Within it? Jewish birth rate is slightly higher than Arab birth rate. Palestinians aren't living within Israeli borders.

Within it? Jewish birth rate is slightly higher than Arab birth rate. Palestinians aren't living within Israeli borders.

No your just occupying them and enforcing apartheid upon them, whether it be within Israel or within the areas you control their population is now I believe more then the Jews or getting their anyway

So I say again how can you enforce apartheid upon so much people forever?

No your just occupying them and enforcing apartheid upon them, whether it be within Israel or within the areas you control their population is now I believe more then the Jews or getting their anyway

So I say again how can you enforce apartheid upon so much people forever?
We don't intend on doing it forever :)

I have a question, do you look at Israeli Jews of Arab origin (from Arab countries with similar appearance, DNA like their Muslim Arab counterparts) etc. as Arab or Jewish?

Let me put it that way, if say an Emirati migrates to Israel and converts to Judaism, will you regard him as a Jew or an Arab?

Also from what I know, the population of Palestine + Israeli Arabs is slightly bigger than the entire Israeli Jewish population.

Jews were the right hand of the kings in Morocco, Jews left out and things became worse.

It's just that Morocco has a more sane leader, Iraq and Yemen didn't have that luck.

I don't think they're at that level, an alliance with the UAE and Azerbaijan is more more strategically important to both sides, than the alliance with Morocco.

Makes sense. Surprised that you regard the relationship with UAE that highly, I would think that Azerbaijan was more important given that the relationship has been far older.

Obviously UAE is a far richer country than Azerbaijan and can offer more to Israel in every way.

Good guess,but I think it might also have to do with Morocco's leadership being traditionally pro-Western and USSR/Russia being more friendly to Algeria. Somehow,relations between Morocco and Israel got better.

Makes perfect sense. Algeria (Polisario) is probably the reason and the Algerian military regime.

Strange and surprising dynamics anyway.

Turkish drones are far superior compared to Israeli ones. Like that's not even a debate lol. It appears as though there was corruption in this deal. Damn 150 drone order is huge.

Turkish drones are far superior compared to Israeli ones. Like that's not even a debate lol. It appears as though there was corruption in this deal. Damn 150 drone order is huge.
Why?

Morocco Purchases 150 Israeli Military Drones​

The new military drone deal is the fruit of the Moroccan-Israeli military agreement signed in 2021.
Rabat - Morocco has purchased 150 military drones of the WanderB and ThunderB types, manufactured by Israel’s BlueBird Aero Systems, a company specialized in designing and developing Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) equipment.
According to Infodron, a Spanish news platform, this acquisition will allow Morocco to join the growing list of manufacturers of military drones, as a portion of these unmanned aircraft will be built in Morocco. The units are meant both for ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) missions and for armed activities, the Spanish outlet further noted.
Both types of drones have special characteristics that set them apart from other military drones available around the world.
The WanderB drone stands out for its capacity to operate fairly silently without a runway and to take off and land vertically.
“The drone has a maximum takeoff weight of 13 kilos, of which five correspond to the batteries and one and a half to the payload, which can be day or night cameras, and can operate for up to two and a half hours at distances of up to 50 kilometers,” Infodron detailed.
In addition, the WanderB drone has a three-meter wingspan and a length of approximately 1,000 meters. This allows it to fly in winds ranging from 32 to 65 knots.
Read also: Morocco Orders Drones from Israel’s BlueBird Aero System
Morocco’s second new drone, the ThunderB drone is “a more complete drone, with a range of up to 150 kilometers and a tracking antenna that can last more than 12 hours. It has a maximum takeoff weight of 35 kilos and can fly in inclement weather,” the Spanish source specified.
This Moroccan-Israeli deal comes after the two countries signed a military agreement on November 24, 2021, in Rabat, after the re-establishment of their diplomatic relations.
The agreement concerned the construction of industrial units in Morocco for the manufacture of Israeli drones.
In 2021, Morocco received the first batch of WanderB drones, which were utilized at a FAR military drill in the Ouarzazate area in June 2021.
In July this year, Morocco also signed a contract to purchase Israeli Harop drones, to expand its growing fleet of Israeli drones.
Buying Izra drones but picture shows Turk Bayraktar

I am not too familiar with Israeli drones but surely Turkish drones are more "proven" in various battle arenas across the world?

Although I have heard that Israeli export drones/ToT/exports helped Turkey a lot in developing their drone industry. I am not sure if this claim is accurate.

Anyway did the Azeris not use Israeli drones quite successfully in the Karabakh conflict against Armenia a few years ago?

I have a question, do you look at Israeli Jews of Arab origin (from Arab countries with similar appearance, DNA like their Muslim Arab counterparts) etc. as Arab or Jewish?

Let me put it that way, if say an Emirati migrates to Israel and converts to Judaism, will you regard him as a Jew or an Arab?

Also from what I know, the population of Palestine + Israeli Arabs is slightly bigger than the entire Israeli Jewish population.

Makes sense. Surprised that you regard the relationship with UAE that highly, I would think that Azerbaijan was more important given that the relationship has been far older.

Obviously UAE is a far richer country than Azerbaijan and can offer more to Israel in every way.

Makes perfect sense. Algeria (Polisario) is probably the reason and the Algerian military regime.

Strange and surprising dynamics anyway.
We look at them as Jewish.

If he converts he's Jewish.

I didn't say UAE is more important than Azerbaijan, I said the UAE and Azerbaijan are more important than Morocco for us.

Population of Arabs within Israeli borders (not Palestinian cities) is 24 percent, 20 of them being Muslims. Palestinians are behind Israeli walls so they're not really endangering us.

I am not too familiar with Israeli drones but surely Turkish drones are more "proven" in various battle arenas across the world?

Although I have heard that Israeli export drones/ToT/exports helped Turkey a lot in developing their drone industry. I am not sure if this claim is accurate.

Anyway did the Azeris not use Israeli drones quite successfully in the Karabakh conflict against Armenia a few years ago?
Lol, Israel has SO much more experience than Turkey with drones. Israel has been using drones since 1973. Armed drones since the 90s. Used them in every conflict ever since, and up until a few years ago Israel had the majority of drone exports in the world.

Up until a few months ago, the fact Israel's drones were armed was classified. Little information is known about Israel's drones. But be sure they're constantly working

Eitan>everything you have
Heron, Hermes 900> are far better than any Anka, Aksungur or whatever
Hermes 450> TB 2

Dont compare trassh İsraeli Drone technology wiith combat proven Turkish UCCAV war concept

Israel doesnt have even UCAV to kick Hezbolah
on the other hand Turkish TB-2 killed over 3.200 IRGC,SA A,Hezbol militia includinng 6 Generals and destroyed hundreds of military eqiupment IFVs , Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems

-- KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet > Israel dosent have this technology
1669186136001.png

-- AKINCI> ugly trash EITAN

AKINCI to carry AESA Radar and 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles to kick EITAN
AKINCI to carry AESA Radar and 150 km CAKIR , 180+ km KUZGUN-TJ and 280 km SOM Cruise Missiles to hit Airr Defense Systems even Warhips

Turkish missiles to carry by AKINCI UCAV
-- 30 km TRLG-122 laser guided supersonic missile
-- 40 km KUZGUN-KY missile with IIR
-- 150 km CAKIR mini cruise missile with IIR+RF
-- 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missile
-- 180+ km KUZGUN-TJ missile with IIR or RF
-- 280 km SOM cruise missile with IIR
-- 25 km BOZDOGAN air to air missile
-- 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile
-- 200 km SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

AKINCI UCAV to carry 8 x TRLG-122 laser guided supersonic missiles to hit enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Mobile AD Systems

Weight : 76 kg
Warhead : 13,5 kg
Speed : supersonic
Range : 30 km
1669185982985.png

-- AKSUNGUR > trash HERON

AKSUNGUR
capacity : 750 kg
endurance : 60 hours
service ceiling : 12,192 m (40,000 ft)
range : 6.500 km

HERON
capacity : 250 kg
endurance : 52 hours
service ceiling : 10,000 m (33,000 ft)

so funny , Hermes-450 is nothing and not combat proven

on the other hand TB-2 is a game changer combat proven weapon which destroyed 880+ military eqiupmment in Syria , Libya and Karabahk

1669185866228.png

even TB-2 UCAV to carry SUNGUR air to air missiles to turn HERMES-450 into crap of metal
1669186204713.png

Dont compare trassh İsraeli Drone technology wiith combat proven Turkish UCCAV war concept

Israel doesnt have even UCAV to kick Hezbolah
on the other hand Turkish TB-2 killed over 3.200 IRGC,SA A,Hezbol militia includinng 6 Generals and destroyed hundreds of military eqiupment IFVs , Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems

-- KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet > Israel dosent have this technology
View attachment 899638

-- AKINCI> ugly trash EITAN

AKINCI to carry AESA Radar and 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles to kick EITAN
AKINCI to carry AESA Radar and 150 km CAKIR , 180+ km KUZGUN-TJ and 280 km SOM Cruise Missiles to hit Airr Defense Systems even Warhips

Turkish missiles to carry by AKINCI UCAV
-- 30 km TRLG-122 laser guided supersonic missile
-- 40 km KUZGUN-KY missile with IIR
-- 150 km CAKIR mini cruise missile with IIR+RF
-- 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic missile
-- 180+ km KUZGUN-TJ missile with IIR or RF
-- 280 km SOM cruise missile with IIR
-- 25 km BOZDOGAN air to air missile
-- 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile
-- 200 km SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

AKINCI UCAV to carry 8 x TRLG-122 laser guided supersonic missiles to hit enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Mobile AD Systems

Weight : 76 kg
Warhead : 13,5 kg
Speed : supersonic
Range : 30 km
View attachment 899637

-- AKSUNGUR > trash HERON

AKSUNGUR
capacity : 750 kg
endurance : 60 hours
service ceiling : 12,192 m (40,000 ft)
range : 6.500 km

HERON
capacity : 250 kg
endurance : 52 hours
service ceiling : 10,000 m (33,000 ft)

so funny , Hermes-450 is nothing and not combat proven

on the other hand TB-2 is a game changer combat proven weapon which destroyed 880+ military eqiupmment in Syria , Libya and Karabahk

View attachment 899636

even TB-2 UCAV to carry SUNGUR air to air missiles to turn HERMES-450 into crap of metal
View attachment 899639
Lol, your garbage poor man's drones don't hold a candle to Israeli drones

That's why only 3rd world countries and poorly funded militaries buy your drones and ours are bought by the richest countries in the world.

Your drone usage is public, ours is classified, in reality Israel used drones for years in Syria, Sinai, Gaza, Iran and Iraq.

Here for example, rare picture of an armed Hermes 450 over Gaza, with unknown armament, 8 missiles:
photo_2022-10-08_13-56-28.jpg

You really think Hermes 450 isn't combat proven for the last 20+ years it existed? In all of the combat operations in Gaza? Assassinations in Syria and Iraq? There have been thousands of sorties, major part of them were drones.
E7YuEdvXEAA0bvJ.jpg

This is just one squadron out of the many Israel has.

Israel's drone advantage is in the sensor packages, global SATCOM reach which you lack, cyber and communication security and overall experience.

Israeli Nimrod Mk3 missiles have 50+ km range, Spike NLOS 6th generation have 50+km range TV guidance, Eitan can carry 8 of those easily.
Paris_Air_Show_2007-06-24_n27.jpg

Also mini-cruise missiles like the Delilah NG, Delilah missiles, Blue Spear, Gabriel MkV etc.

Eitan drone is incomparable.
53b3d3402486911c.jpg

The sensor packages, reach, weapons it can carry are far superior than anything you have.

Mounting long range AA missiles and AESA radars on propellor drones is stupid, Israel has that capability but it mounts AESA radars only on naval surveillance missions, long range AA missiles on drones only shows the lack of Turkish air force capability in that role, that would never hold a candle to an F-16, that could hit such a slow target from much further away than your drone could hit the F-16.

As for your jet drone, get it off the ground, second of all, it's subsonic, third of all, it stands no chance against Israeli fighter jets and is probably more expensive.

Based on? Both Turkey and Israel develop high-tech drones.

Bud, more proven in what sense? Turkish drones have become the talk of the town due to much projection, hype and praise heaped on TB-2 by curious onlookers on social media platforms and otherwise. TB-2 is a decent UAV in its class but it is not a wonder weapon that can do well in all types of threat environments; it also comes down to how the men understand and use their drones in the battlefield.

Yes, Azeris used Israeli Herop to devastating effect in the Karabkh conflict; Azeris had good things to say about this drone. But keep one thing in mind - Armenian air defenses were a lot to be desired as well.

For general knowledge: US develops most advanced drones in the world but it does not export them because of the concern that its technological supremacy will be compromised. Well.

Lol, your garbage poor man's drones don't hold a candle to Israeli drones

Your time is over .. İts Our time

Tiny Israel only can dream about it

Its state of the art cutting technology KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
Also TAI TISU unmanned stealth Fighter Jet on the way

1669191621868.png

1669191400755.png

Today , the prototype of the TFX stealth Fighter Jet will be shared with the public first time by Turkish Aerospace Industries ... also maybe TAI TISU as well as

That's why only 3rd world countries and poorly funded militaries buy your drones and ours are bought by the richest countries in the world.

Israeli trash Drones have no even combat proven ..
even Countries bought only unarmed version ....

Countries buys Turkish UCAVs for real war like Libya , Poland , Ukraine , Azerbaijan , Pakistan , Algeria , Morocco and other 24 Countries

Your drone usage is public, ours is classified, in reality Israel used drones for years in Syria, Sinai, Gaza, Iran and Iraq.

Israel used Drones against only unarmed weak militia groups without Air Defense Systems

even Turkish TB-2 Tactical UCAV armed with 8 km MAM-L laser guided munition destroyed 50+ Air Defense Systems including S300 , TOR , BUK , OSA , PANTSIR

AKINCI UCAV to carry AESA Radar and 150 km CAKIR , 180+ km KUZGUN-TJ and 280 km SOM Cruise Missiles to hit Air Defense Systems from safe distance

Last edited:
We look at them as Jewish.

If he converts he's Jewish.

I didn't say UAE is more important than Azerbaijan, I said the UAE and Azerbaijan are more important than Morocco for us.

Population of Arabs within Israeli borders (not Palestinian cities) is 24 percent, 20 of them being Muslims. Palestinians are behind Israeli walls so they're not really endangering us.

Lol, Israel has SO much more experience than Turkey with drones. Israel has been using drones since 1973. Armed drones since the 90s. Used them in every conflict ever since, and up until a few years ago Israel had the majority of drone exports in the world.

Up until a few months ago, the fact Israel's drones were armed was classified. Little information is known about Israel's drones. But be sure they're constantly working
Just tell them that it's ISRAELI DRONES they started copying and studying in order to make what they made eventually!

Your time is over .. İts Our time

Tiny Israel only can dream about it
Don't start the AKP propaganda again. Everyone is tired of your posts. Don't even dare of starting the same narration.

Back
Top Bottom