What's new

US Program To Revive Afghan Economy Fails: SIGAR

I hope that the Afghan economy collapses and they starve

Just keep the trash out of our country and kick the Afghan trash here out

Afghanistan is less of a nation than a collection of fiefdoms. It's a country that lacks national cohesion of any kind. People are only loyal to their clans and that's it.
The concept of nation state to most of them is as foreign as the concept of ban on private businesses is to us
The Afghan expatriate community dream of a nation that simply doesn't even exist in their country still to this day the country is divided over ethnic lines you cant blame others for refusal of your own people to live together
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...hanistan-emerging-threat-160725120143630.html

I hope that the Afghan economy collapses and they starve

Just keep the trash out of our country and kick the Afghan trash here out
I wish them no ill just dont want to share their burden

I wish them no ill just dont want to share their burden

I went through a multi step process

1-Seeing them as poor muslim brethren in need of help.
Willing to sacrafice money, time to help poor afghans
2- Seeing them as a occupied people whose strings are being pulled but still positive towards them
3-Being annoyed at their constant accusations and failure to accept their own faults, slowly turning 50/50 towarda them
RED LINE (India)
4-Seeing them out rightly try to harm Pakistan by colluding with India
Resentment has turned to OUTRIGHT HATRED!! not as much as I hate indians obviously but all things considered 70 years of afghan treachery has made me despise them.
They deserve what they get, they deserve hunger, occupation, rape and bombing snd I hope they get it in bucket loads
All I want is the border sealed, the namak haram afghans thrown out of our country and not let back in.. let them go to Chabahar, to central asia to ANYWHERE but to Pakistan

Pakistan must look out for No1 and nothing else our enemy is india and if anyone or anything gets in the way or tries to collude with india or anyone else to harm our country then we need to act to hurt them harder.

Its time to hurt Afghans

Well yeah it was always going to hit.

One can't expect him to carry the other's line.
That we are under occupation, this is a mad civil war, we support terrorists, our govt is fake, incompetent, war lords, e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c horrible things e.t.c

He conceded grounds in a few but he defended His govt and his state.

@pakistani342 worked great with him.

But both are gone and the afghan section is cold silence....

Oh well.

yeah @A-Team like myself still pops in once in a while.

Perhaps there should be a dedicated forum for Pak/Afghan discussion -- there seems to be little interest in such a mechanism from either side though.

The shocking thing is recently 3000 new scholarships have been handed out to Afghani students, shocking as we know who the quintessential Afghan student is, yes our friend @Sarah Ahmadzai who probably wishes a thermo-nuclear device was detonated over Lahore, and no I am not kidding.Kudos Zibago
Don’t you get scholarships in abroad like Common wealth, full bright, Erasmus and many others from east to west?
Didn’t you burn flags (US&Switzerland)?
When your fellas use word NAMAK HARAM they’ve to look into their GREBAAN!.....and if in your case country comes first then why not I follow the same ideology!!!.....
So We can live together with peace iff we respect each other’s sovereignty!!!.... it’s not like you kill my people and destroy my country and i am supposed to be silent because I studied there.... NO!!!!.... NEVER!!!
PERIOD!!!

Don’t you get scholarships in abroad like Common wealth, full bright, Erasmus and many others from east to west?
Didn’t you burn flags (US&Switzerland)?
When your fellas use word NAMAK HARAM they’ve to look into their GREBAAN!.....and if in your case country comes first then why not I follow the same ideology!!!.....
So We can live together with peace iff we respect each other’s sovereignty!!!.... it’s not like you kill my people and destroy my country and i am supposed to be silent because I studied there.... NO!!!!.... NEVER!!!
PERIOD!!!
Sarah who initiated all this hostility , ever since we came into being you folks were the first alongside your pals Bharat doing all you can to destabilize us, you voted against us at the UN, then funding separatist movements and even ill planned incursions into tribal areas, we only RECIPROCATED after great reservation, if today Afghanistan is a dystopian wasteland you only have to BLAME your ethno-fascist leaders who it seems can never ever learn from their mistakes, the true definition of fools they are.Kudos Young lady

Last edited:
Sarah who initiated all this hostility , ever since we came into being you folks were the first alongside your pals Bharat doing all you can to destabilize us, you voted against us at the UN, then funding separatist movements and even ill planned incursions into tribal areas, we only RECIPROCATED after great reservation, if today Afghanistan is a dystopian wasteland you only have to BALME, your ethno-fascist leaders who it seems can never ever learn from their mistakes, the true definition of fools they are.Kudos Young lady
My Dear! If we went to UN it’s because we Afghans until today don’t recognize DL as international border between Af-Pak!... Even in the future if we don’t negotiate on this issue and just start fencing unilaterally I don’t expect peace in the region because one is grabbing others rights and when there is injustice movements will be there!... Berlin wall didn’t work and Pak has to look into the history before wasting money!... It’s in Pakistan’s favor to forsake claim of DL otherwise it will be difficult for her to survive in the religious militancy (nourished by ISI) and the independent movements in other provinces!
Its not yet late!

PERIOD!!!

Funny talking about respecting sovereignty, remind me again which country has massive issues with recognising the international border?

...and I think what the other poster was trying to get across was that Pakistan invited millions of Afghans to Pakistan to escape persecution, torture, rape, and mass executions at the hands of the communists; So while its fair to criticise Pakistan, its ridiculous to say that its responsible for all your countries failures when we have done so much to help your people.

Funny talking about respecting sovereignty, remind me again which country has massive issues with recognising the international border?

...and I think what the other poster was trying to get across was that Pakistan invited millions of Afghans to Pakistan to escape persecution, torture, rape, and mass executions at the hands of the communists; So while its fair to criticise Pakistan, its ridiculous to say that its responsible for all your countries failures when we have done so much to help your people.
You have fought your war on our land!!! Bitter Truth!!!
Never think that you were all doing that for Afghans in the name of Islam!!!
Irony is that... for Afghans you supported Taliban government and for Pakistan you are against the same ideology!!!... first establish that sharia in Pakistan!.... why are you opposing that sharia!...

You have fought your war on our land!!! Bitter Truth!!!
Never think that you were all doing that for Afghans in the name of Islam!!!
Irony is that... for Afghans you supported Taliban government and for Pakistan you are against the same ideology!!!... first establish that sharia in Pakistan!.... why are you opposing that sharia!...

The ground reality is that many Afghans in Afghanistan support the Taliban, and an even larger number of people support an Islamic ruled/inspired government; the proof of this is in the name of your country which was established under secular Western control.

Look at this map:
Afghanmap.png

Notice the big green areas across the country, those are Taliban controlled and administered areas. you really think its possible that a group would have such a large hold of the country if it had no popular support? Do you also really think that a group with such a large hold in the country would also plan and shelter its operations in another country where they would have to cross a massive ongoing military operation and two sets of border security?

Afghans housed and sheltered the Taliban, not Pakistan. Watch some of the documentaries on your country, the common rhetoric is that a) People prefer to not take sides, and will go with whoever promotes developement and represents them best (which in many cases is the Taliban) b) the majority of Taliban fighters and commanders live and work within very close proximity to their homes.

yeah @A-Team like myself still pops in once in a while.

Perhaps there should be a dedicated forum for Pak/Afghan discussion -- there seems to be little interest in such a mechanism from either side though.

Hmm..

Don't think it will work out. I am trying to understand the nature of hatred all three nations of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India harbor and I have come to the conclusion that the nature is different.

You see pakistan and India have Kashmir issue and partition memories but that's it. Both countries accept the existence of each other and quite frankly so does the population.

However with Afghanistan its different. They don't accept our existence and lay a claim on nearly 60% Pakistan and their population backs this and usage of taunting and abusive words for Pakistanis doesn't help.

You see the difference and bcz of this there won't be any efforts or mechanisms for it. Add to that the fact that the online afghans are completely ignorant to ground realities makes the success of such an attempted venture next to impossible.

Once a very well versed poster on history went by the old name of Samarkand once stated that 90% of pak-afghan problems would be solved if they would accept the border.

We agree on something here time to seal and mine the border and let all cross border movement be through proper and legal channel its best for both countries (and for Pakistani economy)

Back
Top Bottom