What's new

US prepared to snatch Pakistan nukes

Yes please do so, we have laid down all our nukes in a basket for Americans to come and take them all. :eek:

I hope they do not damage the Pizza vans we transport the nukes in. Those vans could be used for Pizza deliveries

I know how they work. I know how cool American military is. But still what would be that plan that will practically neutralized Pakistani nukes. I want to know this part.
You clearly do not understand how those things work. This is why you keep asking this question.

This is why bombing makes the difference. Ever wondered?
So America is going to bomb our strategic sites? But how many? and How do you know that there is not a nuclear bomb in your neighboring house, ahh yes DNA tests might have revealed that. :lol:

I was also thinking Iran is some 25 years behind Pakistan in nuke production. Yet Americans are somewhat reluctant to attack Iran. I would have thought Iran would be even easier than Pakistan. Wonder why Americans havnt done it yet??

You clearly do not understand how those things work. This is why you keep asking this question.

Oh we have a new Einstein on the board.

So you want say that USA will identify all Pakistani nuclear establishment and will bomb them to dust. Right?

And what about the engineers and scientists associated with Pakistani nuclear program? What about the know how that Pakistan has nuclear weapons?

This is not true.

Read this interview;

Interviews - Lt. Gen. Raad Al-Hamdani | The Invasion Of Iraq | FRONTLINE | PBS
Some serious battles took place around Baghdad. And this commander have revealed only his side of story.

One he was Republican Guard commander and I said they fought especially to defend Baghdad
Two he admits only 15% percent of total Iraqi forces fought
"Five, we had unfortunately a low level of fighting and military spirit. Also commitment to Iraqi military honor was weakened, due to economic sanctions. Administrative corruption was widely spread. One day the supervisor asked me about the behavior of our armed forces. I replied that there was high level of bureaucracy; it was like a tumor. …

The percentage of forces that really fought was simple. I don't have exact numbers, but I can say almost 15 percent. In spite of that, it kept on fighting for three weeks -- so what if everybody was fighting? We might have fought for longer time, and we could have delayed the enemy and forced him to pay heavy price, so as to have justice for the Iraqi people and armed forces from historic point of view."
That from your article so it proves my point Iraq was already broken and they barely fought, Pakistani Military is more disciplined and better coordinated than anything Iraq had they will not go down as easily.

I thought this 'news' came from a REAL source, but then I clicked on the link and saw the 'JOKE SITE' this balony was taken from.

Pakistan went for larger number of nukes because of obl raid. The impunity at which us forces operated showed that they have to seek refuge in the security of numbers dispersed over wider geography. The bad that comes with that is that it makes nukes available in all corners of the country with ease for some one to snatch just one. Overall it makes it difficult for USA to snatch all and easy for taliban to snatch just one

I was also thinking Iran is some 25 years behind Pakistan in nuke production. Yet Americans are somewhat reluctant to attack Iran. I would have thought Iran would be even easier than Pakistan. Wonder why Americans havnt done it yet??
That is a very good point actually, but you are trying to counter ''OMG! i watched Iron man, America is a super duper invincible power'' Delusions with Reality. :lol:

In your opinion.

Taking out Pakistani nukes is not a cake walk. The Americans were similarly ahead of Vietnam but had to leave with their tail between their legs.

An empire is always in danger when it and its supporters believe it to be omnipotent

Can't compare Vietnam to US defense spending.

Vietnam was an asymmetric warfare with China and Soviet Union supporting it and North Vietnam was only fighitng in a confined area where US even fighting in Vietnam had global commitments.

But a confrontation between USA and Pakistan would lead to a total destruction of our armed forces.

Russia could be, or could be that Iran will go crazy and fly a few missiles towards SA or Israel. Or the fact that Iran is a major producer of oil and could damage the fragile world economy.

One he was Republican Guard commander and I said they fought especially to defend Baghdad
Two he admits only 15% percent of total Iraqi forces fought
"Five, we had unfortunately a low level of fighting and military spirit. Also commitment to Iraqi military honor was weakened, due to economic sanctions. Administrative corruption was widely spread. One day the supervisor asked me about the behavior of our armed forces. I replied that there was high level of bureaucracy; it was like a tumor. …

The percentage of forces that really fought was simple. I don't have exact numbers, but I can say almost 15 percent. In spite of that, it kept on fighting for three weeks -- so what if everybody was fighting? We might have fought for longer time, and we could have delayed the enemy and forced him to pay heavy price, so as to have justice for the Iraqi people and armed forces from historic point of view."
That from your article so it proves my point Iraq was already broken and they barely fought, Pakistani Military is more disciplined and better coordinated than anything Iraq had they will not go down as easily.
This is his personal assessment. He wasn't the only Iraqi commander deployed in the field and he did not command the entire Iraqi force.

Clashes with Iraqi military began right from border regions and went up all the way up to Baghdad and even above. However, the toughest clashes took place near Baghdad.

You originally claimed that Iraqi military did not fight at all and simply defected (on the basis of a baseless media report). This is where I corrected you.

So America is going to bomb our strategic sites? But how many?
All of them

and How do you know that there is not a nuclear bomb in your neighboring house, ahh yes DNA tests might have revealed that. :lol:
I wish I had one. ;)

Oh we have a new Einstein on the board.
I am not too proud. I can look beyond the veil of pride.

So you want say that USA will identify all Pakistani nuclear establishment and will bomb them to dust. Right?
Yes.

And what about the engineers and scientists associated with Pakistani nuclear program? What about the know how that Pakistan has nuclear weapons?
Their won't be much of Pakistan left in a full-scale war with USA.

One can only wonder on the ignorance of some Pakistani members.

1. US and Iran have fought each other during late 1980s, which resulted in humiliation of Iranian naval capability.
2. Saddam kept US busy for around 2 decades later on.
3. After fall of Saddam and Gaddafi, Iran has started to receive the attention that Iraq used to: US navy prepared for war against Iran
4. Do not forget that Pakistan is the first country to be threatened by USA after 9/11. The statement made by Richard Armitage is still fresh in my mind. And it should be in the mind of every Pakistani.

If you are trying to imply that US is afraid of Pakistan and Iran. Absolutely wrong assumption.

That is a very good point actually, but you are trying to counter ''OMG! i watched Iron man, America is a super duper invincible power'' Delusions with Reality. :lol:
No. No. US is nothing. It just bombed 3 Islamic nations back to stone age (and it has plans to repeat the same with Iran) and humiliated Pakistan again an again. Pakistan is the true superpower.

Sad to see people underestimating the US so much..Underestimate your enemy and you're a goner for sure.

No. No. US is nothing. It just bombed 3 Islamic nations back to stone age (and it has plans to repeat the same with Iran) and humiliated Pakistan again an again. Pakistan is the true superpower.

Exactly that..

Back
Top Bottom