What's new

US Politics

Those corporates must have paid a hefty amounts.
Everyone knows Celebrities have no brain of their own.

"Celebrity opinions" :rofl:

Dicaprio%20HOMES.jpg

There are HUNDREDS of celebrities and they only got a handful.

The ONLY way Trump could be unseated is if all of Hillary's DEMOCRAT electors (who have nothing to lose) vote for a REPUBLICAN like Mitt Romney and convince some of the Trump electors to go along with it.

If they really want him out they should be sending a message to the Democrat electors to vote for Romney instead of pandering for Hillary.

A country that has been sowing division in other lands for decades is finally the victim of its own ploy.

Good grief. And you think only Indians have a distorted view of the world....

They don't have influence, but it does reveal how hostile and divided the US has become.

It's not hostile. That's absurd, come visit sometime. It has always been politically divided at the Presidential level. Perhaps more so this year than in years past. The truth is, though, that Americans liked neither candidate.

Also, I would suggest focusing on your own country right now. It seems pretty divided too. At least Trump is a fake. The same cannot be said about Geert Wilders.

hey, 1.2 billion of us, not a monolithic group... #notall... :P

Oh, l know. I wasn't implying that all Indians think that way. I was just responding to an otherwise rational member, who sometimes loses his mind when it comes to America.

I was pointing out that he was doing the same thing some Indians do to Pakistan. In his mind, America seems to be some sort of devil, while other countries are all angels, I suppose. No other country has ever gotten involved with the internal affairs of others. :rolleyes:

just responding to an otherwise rational member, who sometimes loses his mind when it comes to America.
otherwise rational ? all I see are foaming at the mouth posts at everything to do with India, the US, Israel, and white men wtf.. he's an insecure little prick for the most part as far as I can tell.

also, yaay, new Ben Garrison art:

C0DJFeGUAAATUL5.jpg

8-)

grumpy white nationalists bitching about Trump's swamp creature cabinet picks

and the pendulum swings again, progressives will find a few areas of agreement with the alt-right here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom