What's new

US nuclear strike on Pakistan....preparing the minds ! must watch this and

Now taht Amereeka is Attacking Pakistan..
Be ready with your tin foil hats..

ali2.jpg

I have seen the trailer and it's pretty clear to me that it shows the USA giving the command to a nuclear sub to launch an attack on Pakistan. Though the sub commander does refuse. However they still attack Pakistan after an unsuccessful false flag event blamed on Pakistan

yes it does show a Missile strike on Islamabad....
But then again..in movies they have attacked the whole world and other planets...

I have seen the trailer and it's pretty clear to me that it shows the USA giving the command to a nuclear sub to launch an attack on Pakistan. Though the sub commander does refuse. However they still attack Pakistan after an unsuccessful false flag event blamed on Pakistan

so who looks like the villain and war-mongerer in this case?

in reality even, the US has been a bit trigger happy and theyve been very poorly advised and misled (while also misleading)

i think the Americans (in real life, forget TV) are smart enough to know the implications of any type of action against Pakistan.....they ought to be.

too much time and energy shouldnt be wasted on this.....

This trailer actually shows- An American Submarine command disobeying their gov order to nuke Pakistan..

The gist of the show:

The show is about the renegade crew of a United States Navy Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine, the fictional USS Colorado (SSBN-753), that defies an order to launch nuclear missiles towards Pakistan, a decision that cost the previous commanding officer his job when he refused to follow similar orders without an explanation or confirmation. When his replacement also questions the same orders, the vessel is fired upon without warning and the crew are left for dead. Realizing that they have been declared enemies of their own country, they set up camp on the fictional island of Sainte Marina, and declare themselves a sovereign nation with nuclear capability. At the same time, the crew must find a way to prove their innocence, find out who set them up, and hopefully return home.

Thank you for that. I thought I was having vision and auditory problems. Or maybe couldn't process anything after seeing that hot submarine officer :D
This trailer actually shows- An American Submarine command disobeying their gov order to nuke Pakistan..

The gist of the show:

This shows that slowly but surely it is being ingrained in American psyche that Pakistan is the enemy(threat to the world)

Thank you for that. I thought I was having vision and auditory problems. Or maybe couldn't process anything after seeing that hot submarine officer :D

At first i thought this video to be spoof of something when the submariners started dancing after they crossed equator.. :woot:

Yups. True again, about the slow brain-washing campaign. But maybe not :) .... :

1.Americans are known for playing on their public's insecurity, scaring the b'jesus out of them and then making money on it. I think, under such a business-ripe scenario this will be a block-buster :D (if you want examples, I can supply them plenty, hopefully, you know about most of them so I'm not fattening this particular post)

2. In reality, you know the costs of such an engagement. Don't be naive, it's incalculable to think that 4.1 million Pakistanis will die only :D What about when we set fire to all of Middle East with all the expats there and then you know who???

My guess is, American's are pretty smart people :)

What do you say - do you agree?

This shows that slowly but surely it is being ingrained in American psyche that Pakistan is the enemy(threat to the world)

At first i thought this video to be spoof of something when the submariners started dancing after they crossed equator.. :woot:

That's correct, however try to watch it again and digest the gist of the trailer.
Ironically, it's you who is are wrong.............. In the trailer the US government did give orders to nuke Pakistan.

IT WAS SOME ROGUE COMMANDER WHO ORDERS BOMBING OF PAKISTAN
SUB COMMANDER REFUSES
THERE WAS COVER UP
SUB CREW IS HUNTED TO COVER UP WHAT HAPPENED
WASHINGTON IS FIRED UPON BY THE SUB-COMMANDER FOR SELF PRESERVATION (MINUTEMAN)

Anything else needs to be explained?
P.S. Take the 'hate' glasses off for a moment and enjoy the movie. They make them to keep all of us entertained :)

Hollywood is a tool to vent American frustrations, It is made by the American Jews, I mean the frustrations and Hollywood movies to vent them out in a perpetual movement, so money will be made eternally and the American (but mostly Jewish) emotions -frustrutions- will be the main mean.

Watch it again.. Try to understand it. If you are unable to get the gist of it, come back and ask for help....

The orders are from a rogue commander, who orders the sub to attack Pakistan and then what follows is..... the sub refuses and there is a cover up...

You need help my friend... And yet again an Indian False flagger with cursory understanding of English.

Hollywood is a tool to vent American frustrations, It is made by the American Jews, I mean the frustrations and Hollywood movies to vent them out in a perpetual movement, so money will be made eternally and the American (but mostly Jewish) emotions -frustrutions- will be the main mean.

but they still make their money......so that means they win

why not do the same? hell - the indians are good day-dreamers too and they make money off of that (bollywood)

But i find it very difficult to believe the technical aspect behind the series..

Nuclear launch can only be authorized by the president of US..

i.e., the Submarine commander will press the button only if he receives direct verbal authorization from the President in real time..

Hahaha, will be fun when US is nuked by us when we take over the world and become a super power and crush the fake soopah doopah power that is India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom