What's new

US nuclear strike on Pakistan....preparing the minds ! must watch this and

Last but not the least..no women are allowed onboard submarines.
I beg your pardon? 24 women are presently assigned to U.S. submarines after a high-profile change of policy in 2009 by the Navy that reversed the ban on women being part of the "silent service."

After being selected, the women went through an intensive 15-month submarine officer training program, which includes nuclear power school, submarine training and the Submarine Officer Basic Course.

The first of the 24 started their assignments on submarines in November and December of last year.

Finally someone with an adequate comprehension to understand the plot :)
:rofl: The OP has lost it! It's not Pakistan but America that's nuked!! :cheesy:

Well said. This is what keeps us in status-quo in every aspect of our life. Indifference is the true, silent-killer of subcontinent!

We do show corruptions, violence etc. in our government and Indian politics, BUT, after watching it we still remain PASSIVE/INDIFFERENT.

I beg your pardon? 24 women are presently assigned to U.S. submarines after a high-profile change of policy in 2009 by the Navy that reversed the ban on women being part of the "silent service."

After being selected, the women went through an intensive 15-month submarine officer training program, which includes nuclear power school, submarine training and the Submarine Officer Basic Course.

The first of the 24 started their assignments on submarines in November and December of last year.

Thanks for the info..I was unaware of this. Is any other navy following USN in deploying women to Submarines.

Indians are just jealous of Pakistan. When we become a super power and crush your miserable fake country and drive our swords into the skulls of every enemy, then their shall be peace. We shall be the richest country that ever existed with the law of my God, the Lord, reigning over the land

Indians are just jealous of Pakistan. When we become a super power and crush your miserable fake country and drive our swords into the skulls of every enemy, then their shall be peace. We shall be the richest country that ever existed with the law of my God, the Lord, reigning over the land

That is after or before you crush China and USA ??

Name few things which we should be jealous of...we are country of people who are mostly corrupted at the same time content with what we have. This unique quality make us different from rest of the wold, dazzles the world how a country with so much variations in every field still exists and prosper, slowly but steadily becoming an important player at global level in all areas. :D

Not even Somalia is jealous of Pakistan at the moment. You need to get out more often. No not out of your home you...... get out of the country and see the consequences of what people like you have brought upon Pakistan. I would like to add a couple of abuses, but, then I'd be like you.

Hey thruthseer, pls put up a list of all the countries you want to nuke and destroy.

Not even Somalia is jealous of Pakistan at the moment. You need to get out more often. No not out of your home you...... get out of the country and see the consequences of what people like you have brought upon Pakistan. I would like to add a couple of abuses, but, then I'd be like you.
I never said anyone was, it's just going to be in the movie :P

Hey thruthseer, pls put up a list of all the countries you want to nuke and destroy.
1. Russia
2. China
3. India
4. US
5. France
6. UK
7. Germany
8. Lithuania
9. UAE
10. Israel
11. Egypt
12. Lebanese
13. Africa (COMPLETE)
14. Brazil

Not even Somalia is jealous of Pakistan at the moment.
Somalia is much poorer than Pakistan

After we totally annihilate their lands and destroy every person there.

So who wants to help me make the movie?
When did you start making humorous comments! :P I guess whole of PDF is going through an identity crisis :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom