What's new

US needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs US.

Well it is simplistic view, I agree that NATO needs the route via Pakistan for it's supply and it is also a cheapest route. Apart from this they also need Pakistan to help them tighten screws on the militants.
However if Pakistan decides to block the route it will escalate cost for NATO but they will still get their supplies.
If Pakistan does not cooperate on war on terror, it will look like siding with terrorist. (I know Pakistani's do not care for their image as much).

Now since Pakistan has started with US in the cooperation route if they break it US will respond in kind, this would be different then what it would have been have you refused to start the journey.

What US can do.
1) Stop Aid, this is the least they can do. (I know a lot of people here think that is not big deal, I agree).
2) Stop military contacts and supplies, well in long term if you do not get supplies for F-16 not sure if that will impact you.
3) Use world level bodies against Pakistan, like world bank, IMF etc. What if they do not give loans etc.

However Pakistan can actually survive all this if they make serious attempt and if the people of the country decide that nation is above all.
How?
It appears that nations elite have a lot of money in personal wealth.Each one is a billionaire unofficially maybe. If they donate a portion of their wealth to country.
Pakistani immigrants can help Pakistani by doing little more.
Also even common Pakistani's can donate little bit that will be huge.

However the problem is that at present Pakistani's do talk a lot, but when it comes to helping the nation, I do not see much done. (Talk in percentages)

Taking out OBL and other Pakistan-hating terrorists last month doesn't count? Or saving Pakistanis from floods, earthquakes, and threatened foreign invasions? Or supplying the GoP with enough cash and goods so you don't have to pay more taxes to your government?

Should the question really be why America didn't try to win hears and minds in Pakistan? Isn't the correct question why Pakistani hearts and minds are closed to America?

Our minds are closed to you because you are inhumane war criminals and murderers. Your minds are closed to any rational reasoning. Simply your actions speak louder than your words. And your actions are killing muslims from Libya to lebanon palestine to iraq to afghanistan and pakistan etc. Maybe deep down you know you will one day face defeat from our hands or our childrens hands but defeat you will certainly face one day. Giving us cash you are bankrupt you just turn on your printing machines for a few secons and print worthless iou's aka dollar. Not long people will realise that you are poorer than pakistan financially and morolly bankrupt states of america.

I wish and hope that the evil countries like US shold die here in Pakistan/Afghanistan........Insha-Allah......:what:

Insha-Allah? Good luck with that! Allah is on the side of America. Always has been and will ever be ....

Insha-Allah? Good luck with that! Allah is on the side of America. Always has been and will ever be ....
---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

And how do you know do you have direct line to god like your x pres war criminal bush said he had.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------
And how do you know do you have direct line to god

No. But look at the evidence. Which nation among all nations has been the most blessed?

Our minds are closed to you because you are inhumane war criminals and murderers. Your minds are closed to any rational reasoning. Simply your actions speak louder than your words. And your actions are killing muslims from Libya to lebanon palestine to iraq to afghanistan and pakistan etc. Maybe deep down you know you will one day face defeat from our hands or our childrens hands but defeat you will certainly face one day. Giving us cash you are bankrupt you just turn on your printing machines for a few secons and print worthless iou's aka dollar. Not long people will realise that you are poorer than pakistan financially and morolly bankrupt states of america.
I appreciate your self-honesty, Aryan_B. I see these perceptions of yours blank out the good deeds you know the U.S. has accomplished for Pakistanis.

1) You are convinced that Americans are "inhumane war criminals and murderers...your actions are killing muslims from Libya to lebanon palestine to iraq to afghanistan and pakistan"

Do you know what a war crime is? By what standard do you judge whether an act is inhumane or not? Is killing the same as murder? And can you cite any instance of American forces killing muslims in Palestine?

2) "Giving us cash you are bankrupt you just turn on your printing machines for a few secons and print worthless iou's aka dollar. "

Yes, we run cash off of printing machines. The U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve carefully exercise this seigniorage. That is why America's paper money retains value enough to buy property, goods and services, and pay taxes.

3) "Maybe deep down you know you will one day face defeat from our hands or our childrens hands but defeat you will certainly face one day...Not long people will realise that you are...morolly bankrupt"

Do we have to fight? Don't you think that good, brave friends can make a difference?

No. But look at the evidence. Which nation among all nations has been the most blessed?

Suppose handicapped people have been punished by god have they? Every dog has its day. Empires go up and then just as the sun goes down they go down. Actually your nation is bankrupt and wont be long before the world realises that the IOU's aka as US dollar is worthless. In the last 10 years world governments have reduced their holdings of dollars by 10%. You will hit the tipping point in the next 5 to 10 years world will no longer accept the US dollar as a reserve currency and then the fun will begin when a gallon of petrol cost you $50.00 and you wont even be able to feed your population. I cant wait.

You will hit the tipping point in the next 5 to 10 years world will no longer accept the US dollar as a reserve currency -
We were already at that point in the 1970s when America dropped the peg of the dollar to gold. We climbed back out of it on the strength of our economy and the desire of the world to hold dollars to lend out and pay for other goods, property, and services. The development of alternative reserves is not unexpected and even desirable. But as long as other nations are not as willing to lend money as freely as the U.S. other countries these debtors will wish to repay their loans. Thus the dollar will always remain a reserve currency.

You will hit the tipping point in the next 5 to 10 years world will no longer accept the US dollar as a reserve currency and then the fun will begin when a gallon of petrol cost you $50.00 and you wont even be able to feed your population. I cant wait.

You are filled with hatred. I'm glad you did not end your rant with "Insha Allah". 'Cause He's not in tune with your hate ........

We were already at that point in the 1970s when America dropped the peg of the dollar to gold. We climbed back out of it on the strength of our economy and the desire of the world to hold dollars to lend out and pay for other goods, property, and services. The development of alternative reserves is not unexpected and even desirable. But as long as other nations are not as willing to lend money as freely as the U.S. other countries these debtors will wish to repay their loans. Thus the dollar will always
remain a reserve currency.

And what kind of economics is that? Wishfull eh. Look at facts stop living in denial and spouting on this forum you are in debt to the tune 14 trillion and the fed aint ruled out a 3rd wave of quanititive easing. Why do you thing gold has been going up. Why do you think the dollar has been going down in value.
Up to 1980 you had money. By 1990 you had become the biggest debtor. Now you have an unsustainable deficit.

You are filled with hatred. I'm glad you did not end your rant with "Insha Allah". 'Cause He's not in tune with your hate ........

And you didnt answer my question so handicapped people have been punished by god have they.. Cos thats what your logic suggest

You know we write a few posts on a pdf and we have hatred. Your countries actions are leading to the murder of innocent children and women. You then stating I am the one with hatred Now thats what i called warped.

Truth seeker you need to tone down your thoughts about GOD there is no reason to talk such silly rubish about who's side GOD is on we as a human race of the world are all of GOD's children don't turn this in to bash feast plzz control your self stick to the topic rather then causing tensions here you are no one to be talking about who is blessed or not .:tdown:

I feel never mind US or any other country Pakistan needs itself more than anyone else.

and Pakistan is slipping , needs to get a hold mighty soon.

Back
Top Bottom