What's new

US needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs US.

former US Ambassador to India, Thomas Pickering, told the National Bureau of Asian Research, a Washington-based think tank in an interview.

What else you expect from him???? India want Pak-USA divorce. To soothe Indian Mr Rickering blabbering utter non-sense... PAK-US divorce will be in favor of India...

“Pakistanis would like American aspirations and interests in the region to afford them a position of full equality. To some extent, that went the way of the past with President Clinton. Now with Afghanistan, the trappings of a US-Pakistan relationship are causing some degree of heartburn in India.”

And Mr Ambassador is putting "Burnole" on our heart burn... :usflag: American Exit is in favor of all...

Indian Happy,
Chinese happy,
American Happy and farmost
Pakistani Happy...

Angrezo Asia (Indian Peninsula ) chhodo.. (Quit Indian subcontinent ).

Self-consolation from... US Ambassador to India, right ? And USA needs Pakistan for the Afghanistan episode, that's a fact.

Self consolation from an American official on why they have to stick to Pakistan despite all the contradictions

USA needs Pakistan more, because the operations are on Pakistan land, which is kinda obvious the thread title is.

Pakistan needs US dollars more than it needs few thousand of its people that are dying in its conflict areas

I wish and hope that the evil countries like US shold die here in Pakistan/Afghanistan........Insha-Allah......:what:

The US knows that some people are doing and wishing a lot against them and hence they make sure that if at all the go down, they take down half the world out with them. And I don't mean militarily. There are things much worse than militarily being attacked. I hope you get what I mean. This would include your best big buddy whose economy is tied to the "evil Americans".

I wish and hope that the evil countries like US shold die here in Pakistan/Afghanistan........Insha-Allah......:what:

One thing is very certain that this love between USA and Pakistan will not have a happy ending.:rolleyes:

Because
Zahoor-june-21-640x480.jpg

Nobody needs Americans. And they certainly dont behave as they need Pakistan. They just act like a bully and then they wonder why we hate them. when was the last time they even tried to win hearts and minds in Pakistan or for that matter in all the other places they have introduced their values and democracy like iraq and afghanistan.

Pakistan needs US dollars more than it needs few thousand of its people that are dying in its conflict areas

Son, how more foolish n ignorant can u be? A few hundred million dollars arent running a countrys whose expats send more thn 12 billion $$ ever year....... plus we have lost around 7 billion dollars in wot n recieved an aid of 7-18 billion.

when was the last time they even tried to win heart and minds in Pakistan
Taking out OBL and other Pakistan-hating terrorists last month doesn't count? Or saving Pakistanis from floods, earthquakes, and threatened foreign invasions? Or supplying the GoP with enough cash and goods so you don't have to pay more taxes to your government?

Should the question really be why America didn't try to win hears and minds in Pakistan? Isn't the correct question why Pakistani hearts and minds are closed to America?

Back
Top Bottom