What's new

US Military technology 1000s of years ahead of civilian technology

US wasted time and lives in Vietnam, now they are doing same in Afghanistan

Ignorance is bliss, what can I say?

The US had completed its objectives in Vietnam before they withdrew, not no longer had an interest there. The fact they stayed there for 20 years, shows there no in hurry of loosing. Ignorance is bliss, what can I say?

I doubt that very much, china is on a false high on US dollars. They are sitting on almost $2 trillion worth of US dollars which no value to them whats so ever.

If china pulls out all its investment in the American market then the headlines for tomorrows 9 o,clock news will be:American Dollar equivalent to 1LKR

Then :usflag:=:hang2: and Isreal=:cry:
and :china:+:pakistan:=:cheers:

If china pulls out all its investment in the American market then the headlines for tomorrows 9 o,clock news will be:American Dollar equivalent to 1LKR

The opposite would happened, the dollar would surge, as demand for it increases when people hardily trying to cash in their investment. Like we saw in the GFC, you don't know much do you? lol

I highly doubt anyone in the world would be cheering if the dollar surges through the roof, and American economy starts to decline. Who would buy thier goods? what about all those billions invested in your country? Also the U.S will start withdrawing all its capital from around the world, with the strong dollar the price of crude would plummet through the ground.

The U.S economy itself makes up for more than 1/3 the world economy, that's not even considering the worth of US dollar as the international currency. And the other 1/3 comes from Europe.

Why would China do that, when 70% of China's assets are dollar-denominated?

I am amazed to see how people try to associate themselves with china whenever got chance. The outcome will be the same if
:china: - :pakistan: = :victory:
What pakistan is doing for china that it should be considered vital for chinese growth? China would be as good as it is without pakistan.

Try to feel proud with pak flag hosted alone and if you dont feel so work in that direction that will make you feel proud.

LOL what I like about, pakistani and indian forums is that its so much less regulated compared to sri lankan forums.
Take a look at the community rules here View topic - * Community Rules * - Stockinfo.lk - Free Sri Lankan Investment Forum compared to this forum.

Had this been a sri lankan forum, and had I posted this exact same post, in this exact same topic. they would have eaten me alive for posting off-topic, and issued and infraction notice and a warning.

I am amazed to see how people try to associate themselves with china whenever got chance. The outcome will be the same if
What pakistan is doing for china that it should be considered vital for chinese growth? China would be as good as it is without pakistan.

Try to feel proud with pak flag hosted alone and if you dont feel so work in that direction that will make you feel proud.

is that avatar of yours a panda? you might want to change that because you still have a long way to go (if you give a damn that is) to be a friend of china. whereas Pakistan will never get pandas because no panda is higher than mountains and deeper than oceans.

so i've heard. you are not panda-class friends of china yet.

It wasn't meant as association but as a mere celebration with a big Brother.If you know what i mean;)

Back
Top Bottom