What's new

US Marines to return to Afghanistan´s Helmand province

we hate you more then they hate us ...do u falls from your bed ? lol nothing going to be change if you hates me or we hates u buddy

We know that you hate me and my nation and all our allies too . But you know that for believers this world is like a prison and for non believers its heaven.

By the way have you ate today ? British Chicks or EU Chicks.

For us feeding and protecting our kids is the biggest Jihad because the misuse of the technology is clearly visible in which even International laws are being violated in the name of fake racial superiority.

We know that you hate me and my nation and all our allies too . But you know that for believers this world is like a prison and for non believers its heaven.

For us feeding and protecting our kids is the biggest Jihad because the misuse of the technology is clearly visible in which even International laws are being violated in the name of fake racial superiority.
I'm not hating any buddy, nor I'm a hater I just gave him example, nothing going to change if some one hates u or me,
and about the belivers and non belivers don't discuss on the topic which u don't know, because u r following those fake belivers who themselves don't know about the reality
Don't lecture us we know a cow havi g much life value then cow eaters and there kids
And did u pray Chinese made God today or not?

Last edited:
I'm not hating any buddy, nor I'm a hater I just gave him example, nothing going to change if some one hates u or me,

Everything has to change now because we Indians are aware of the truth .

and about the belivers and non belivers don't discuss on the topic which u don't know, because u r following those fake belivers who themselves don't know about the reality

Like always , you are asking me to fight my nation even when you are quite aware what Indian nation has lost in the past 250 years. You can forget the deaths of 4 to 7 million Indians in Bengal, Burma and millions in Punjab. you can forget 1857 war , you can forget Fakir Sanyanssi rebellion . But i cant because i came from freedom fighters family , and now i can explain you more about pans, chanas , kala paani.

I am proud of being Hindustani Muslim , problem jinko hain aaj tak humse woh tou sarhad kay dono taraf hain.

Don't lecture us we know a cow havi g much life value then cow eaters and there kids

I am not lecturing you. Waisay Doodh denay wali Oothni ko Prophet Muhammed Pbuh nahi qurbani dete.

Book 9, Number 2783:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: I have been commanded to celebrate festival ('Id) on the day of sacrifice, which Allah, Most High, has appointed for this community. A man said: If I do not find except a she-goat or a she-camel borrowed for milk or other benefits, should I sacrifice it? He said: No, but you should clip your hair , and nails, trim your moustaches, and shave your pubes. This is all your sacrifice in the eyes of Allah, Most High.

And did u pray Chinese made God today or not?

Chinese made things are a big problem for Indian, Arab, Turkey and American Economy.

Last edited:
It is getting interesting day by day... A simple assessment that US is in same position what Soviet Russia was in 80's.. So US will taste same defeat what Soviet tasted earlier..
This time designer is Russia... :smart:

300 soldiers not gonna change anything on ground .
These are marines, they are trained for sophisticated black ops ... they always work in small group and by that standard 300 is a big number ... and while number speaks for itself they are not for training ...

Like always , you are asking me to fight my nation even when you are quite aware what Indian nation has lost in the past 250 years. You can forget the deaths of 4 to 7 million Indians in Bengal, Burma and millions in Punjab. you can forget 1857 war , you can forget Fakir Sanyanssi rebellion . But i cant because i came from freedom fighters family , and now i can explain you more about pans, chanas , kali paani.

I am proud of being Hindustani Muslim , problem jinko hain aaj tak humse woh tou sarhad kay dono taraf hain.

I am not lecturing you. Waisay Doodh denay wali Oothni ko Prophet Muhammed Pbuh nahi qurbani dete.

Book 9, Number 2783:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: I have been commanded to celebrate festival ('Id) on the day of sacrifice, which Allah, Most High, has appointed for this community. A man said: If I do not find except a she-goat or a she-camel borrowed for milk or other benefits, should I sacrifice it? He said: No, but you should clip your hair , and nails, trim your moustaches, and shave your pubes. This is all your sacrifice in the eyes of Allah, Most High.

Chinese made things are a big problem for Indian, Arab, Turkey and American Economy.

Kindly stop trolling and bringing in religious debate ... if you know some hadith it does not made you a muslim scholar so stop quoting out of the context hadiths ...

I am not dragging anything further as I dont want to derail the thread or fuel to trollll

Kindly stop trolling and bringing in religious debate ... if you know some hadith it does not made you a muslim scholar so stop quoting out of the context hadiths ...

I am not dragging anything further as I dont want to derail the thread or fuel to trollll

So are you saying that i am an Islamic Scholar ? :confused::confused::tsk::tsk:

I am just giving you direct answer and always thinking about soveriginity and Unity of Republic of India.

So are you saying that i am an Islamic Scholar ? :confused::confused::tsk::tsk:

I am just giving you direct answer and always thinking about soveriginity and Unity of Republic of India.

Definitely you are not islamic scholar ...

I am saying you are trolling ...

Stop trolling

Like always , you are asking me to fight my nation even when you are quite aware what Indian nation has lost in the past 250 years. You can forget the deaths of 4 to 7 million Indians in Bengal, Burma and millions in Punjab. you can forget 1857 war , you can forget Fakir Sanyanssi rebellion . But i cant because i came from freedom fighters family , and now i can explain you more about pans, chanas , kali paani.

Book 9, Number 2783:

https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/quran-328-not-to-take-non-believers-as-friends/
What about the mentioned topic of Quran?

Ontni is not made up of milk only in that era oont and Ontni were used for mill and ride both, cow is not in that category, and in Quran it's mentioned Allah made some animals are used for milk and ride and some made for your eating..

Definitely you are not islamic scholar ...

I am saying you are trolling ...

Stop trolling

I have never done that .

My family have been destroyed because of fake games and others were given cargos instead of me . the so called Trade agreements . My Indian Origin kids are being harassed and threathen and its strange for me that our Government have not yet closed the embassies and trade office of enemy countries.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/quran-328-not-to-take-non-believers-as-friends/
What about the mentioned topic of Quran?

Ontni is not made up of milk only in that era oont and Ontni were used for mill and ride both, cow is not in that category, and in Quran it's mentioned Allah made some animals are used for milk and ride and some made for your eating..

Milk giving animals are not sacrificed . Goat, Camel and Cow.

By the way does Pakistan export beef ?

I have never done that .

My family have been destroyed because of fake games and others were given cargos instead of me . the so called Trade agreements . My Indian Origin kids are being harassed and threathen and its strange for me that our Government have not yet closed the embassies and trade office of enemy countries.

Milk giving animals are not sacrificed . Goat, Camel and Cow.

By the way does Pakistan export beef ?
lol you idiot, what else do u eat then ? pigs donkies and dogs ?

Game close karro . Indian Intelligence is already aware who are operating from where .
lol u love that country where u afraid to talk about your own religion ...hates of to u ..go live your life like all yindus are living..hahaha

lol u love that country where u afraid to talk about your own religion ...hates of to u ..go live your life like all yindus are living..hahaha

You are trying to live in denial as i can see. Even Foreign Civilians will be scanned in Republic of India and we will impose strict regulations and we wont let any one to grow either in Republic of India.

We are closing credit line for certain countries for collaborating against Republic of India and providing vital info related to Indian's national security. If i am not having human rights which are promised in International conventions then no one will have human rights in Republic of India for foreigners from EU.

You are trying to live in denial as i can see. Even Foreign Civilians will be scanned in Republic of India and we will impose strict regulations and we wont let any one to grow either in Republic of India.

We are closing credit line for certain countries for collaborating against Republic of India and providing vital info related to Indian's national security. If i am not having human rights which are promised in International conventions then no one will have human rights in Republic of India for foreigners from EU.
lol...how is this related to my question ?

Back
Top Bottom