What's new

US Marines lay down their lives for Iraq and Afghantistan almost daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
for paksitanis it might have a difference, but for us there is no difference, as matter of fact we are less worse now than we were before.

yes, i do think its significant.

if things change then you should ask how and why?

regardless of what ever diagnosis or prognosis people have in their minds the violence and chaos in pakistan has grown with american interest/influence/presence in pakistan.

yes, i do think its significant.

if things change then you should ask how and why?

regardless of what ever diagnosis or prognosis people have in their minds the violence and chaos in pakistan has grown with american interest/influence/presence in pakistan.

i still dont know how significant it is for afghansitan?

as per pakistan, yes, there is a difference, before all the groups came into afghanistan and killled people, but now they are targetting their own country too.

But its not always about us.

true, but i need a good reason for it not to be

i dont see american tears when pakistani's die from a bomb, or a drone - all we hear is negativity, how we sponsor terrorism, how we are x,y and z.

so this is a two way street, i am not being negative or insensitive, i am just trying to point this out.

Now i'm going to open a thread about how 2,000+ Pakistani soldiers gave their lives for America, india, israel, Russia, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Poland, Austria, Netherlands, Afghanistan and on and on and on so there fore these countries must honor our soldiers!

:usflag::pakistan::usflag::pakistan:

i still dont know how significant it is for afghansitan?

it depends on your approach.

you are making no differentiation, in fact you fail to realise that suicide bombings are a paradigm shift for the region, and because of that i think its worthy of attention.

but you think its all the same.

it depends on your approach.

you are making no differentiation, in fact you fail to realise that suicide bombings are a paradigm shift for the region, and because of that i think its worthy of attention.

but you think its all the same.

for the region? why should i care about the region and what happens to them while the region never cared about us? for us it is never worthy of mentioning, and yes as long as you die it doesnt matter what kills you. as i said before, afghanistan as a whole is less worse today than it used to be 10 years ago.

They die daily for stupid wrong policies of Pentagon not for Afghanistan and Iraq.

If they were there for them in the first place then the situation would have been different

No soldier goes to war on his own. All go to war for their country's sake and for the sake of its ideologies and its people.

Wrong Title, It should be PAKISTANI BRAVE SOILDERS & CIVILIANS GIVING THEIR LIVES FOR AFGHANISTAN, AMERICA, EUROPE, NATO, AUSTRALIA etc almost every day.

for the region? why should i care about the region and what happens to them while the region never cared about us? for us it is never worthy of mentioning, and yes as long as you die it doesnt matter what kills you. as i said before, afghanistan as a whole is less worse today than it used to be 10 years ago.

you can care about nothing or everything, you care about only your tribe or your whole country, and you can say apples and oranges are the same thing.

but factually speaking suicide obmbers still represent something new and alien to pakistan and afghanistan, its a paradigm shift therefore it deserves attention, now at the risk of sounding rude any person with a brain cell should have their interest piqued because something has changed.

but apparently not for you.

ok, fine we disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom