What's new

US Marines lay down their lives for Iraq and Afghantistan almost daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me 9-12 weeks of training, and I can do that as well.
Easier said than done.
Yes, what they did was brave indeed. But soldiers throughout history have done the same things. Find examples all over the place, from WWII to Sino-Russian war in 1905 to the Sepoy Rebellion in 1857 to the French Revolution in 1789. What they did deserve respect and is certainly brave, but it can be done by many. By the way, by your logic, Einstein is also worth nothing since he didn't fight in someone's war.

Nobody's disrespecting that. I don't think bozo's comment was directed at the soldiers themselves but at other who decided to permit situation.
You are right in the first part. Soldiers do that. But inthe context of this forum and thread, the actions of these two marines saved a lot of lives, including those of your fellow Muslim brothers. That US and its military are being accused of religious bigotry every other day by the likes of somebozo and his ilk, is clearly refuted by the actions of the two marines along with numerous other NATO/ISAF soldiers, both in Iraq and Afghanistan.

No one denies the fact that OIF was based on deceit. However, it was a foregone conclusion that Saddam had to be removed from power right from the time Saddam's forces started a war with Iran and then with Kuwait. The only question was 'when'.

Some of them, like the Lashkar, aren't really attacking within Pakistan. Other, like the Taliban, were created outside the CIA. Remember, back when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, Pakistan was caught between the Communist Bear and the Capitalist Eagle. Pakistan had to pick a side, and it picked the Eagle due to various reasons. The CIA then created the Taliban, who were called freedom fighters back then. As for not getting rid of them, just look at the US and how it's trying to get rid of them now. It isn't that easy. It's not Pakistan policies but rather her unfortunate location that is causing this.
One: Its only a matter of time before Lashkar turns against its creators. They already have shown ability to independently raise funds and carry out operations without any 'help'.

Correction two: CIA didnt create Taliban. The honor goes entirely to Pakistan's ISI. CIA funded Mujahedin (not create them). CIA had nothing to do with the Taliban. Two very different entities, although they both share some fighters.

Lastly, its not Pakistan's geographical location which is unfortunate, but your leaders' short sighted policies. There are other countries in the region too enjoying unprecedented prosperity, just FYI.

Oh Cut the crap and shed these crocodile tears somewhere else ...

They were brave soldiers, died for their country and deserved to be honored by their country .... FULL STOP ....

These things happen in war ...

Take a deep breath and ask yourself, who sent them there and for what and on what basis ???

But you will never understand ... A nation who thinks the biggest terrorist attack on its soil was carried out by some big beard mullahs in the caves of Afghanistan will believe any BS ....

I really pity you people ...

Last edited:
killing was already an unending game before 2001, for more than 3 decades people were killing and dying, this new methode doesnt make any differnece as long as you die.

i have a gun i kill someone, i walk away alive and i intend to stay alive.

i have some bombs attached to my chest, i dont walk away alive, and i have no intention of staying alive.

fairly big difference.

and then you have the IED's - another gift from the WOT.

What the eff are you morons trying to prove? A soldier who died fighting to protect his comrades must be honoured and respected.

Comments from Saudi Arabia and UK instead of from the battle front inside Pakistan. I see.

And where were you when the US was attacked on our soil on 911?

Your remarks are of course false, violent, and show no semblance of a peaceful attitude in terms of religion. It was those who preach and advocated a heretical form of religion who make such inane, vulgar and violent remarks instead of honoring lives sacrificed for the nations named.

You somehow overlooked the terrorists suicide bombing in this instance also totally destroying a mosque. Guess you think that is OK, too.

What fools.

Here in my home watching TV and exclaiming ohh shyt!

Now tell me how did an average Iraqi, Pakistani or Afghani contributed to 9/11 or what links did saddam had to 9/11? Iraq was invaded in the name of 9/11 and saddam was hanged in the name of his crimes. What relation the two have in common. I am not a fan of Saddam but the American policies do not make sense. Day by day it becomes evident that American invasion had more to do with gaining strategic foothold in Asia proper, Central Asia and Middle east.

Lets assume the american logic of 9/11 then the core of whole operation from hatching the plan to execution was handled by Arabs. Why are Afgans and Pakistanis being punished for this??

And now where is the great human right champion USA and its brave soldiers to free Palestinian from Israeli onslaught on daily basis??

Ohh wait Palestine got no oil and no strategic border..what ever little US interest is present in that region can be taken care by its foster child Israel.

You fool! If you cannot appreciate the supreme sacrifice of a common soldier who just obey orders and who stand their ground in face of extreme danger, which would make mere mortals like yourself piss their soiled pants, you are worth nothing!

That those two marines, stood their ground, in the face of death and saved the lives of countless men, your Muslim brothers included, says a lot about their character. Unlike you. Anyone can tell, you, the bozo, has no idea about a soldier's sacrifice. No wonder Pakistani Army's efforts against the Taliban aren't being appreciated.

By you logic then..Heil Hitler?? shall we??
The suicide bombers are also following order to drive out who ever they think are the oppressors!

How about honoring the Kashmiri fighters as well??

Last edited:
i have a gun i kill someone, i walk away alive and i intend to stay alive.

i have some bombs attached to my chest, i dont walk away alive, and i have no intention of staying alive.

fairly big difference.

and then you have the IED's - another gift from the WOT.

i dotn know how to explain to you. if you die, does it matter how and by which method you died? if there is a sucide bomber, you know that one at least is gone forever, but if somebody is armed with heavy arms, they kill the villagers/city residents once, you know he will come back again if he is alive. again, your assupmtions dont have weigh.

What the eff are you morons trying to prove? A soldier who died fighting to protect his comrades must be honoured and respected.

yes, but why the sanctimonious rage on behalf of pakistani's?

why is he pontificating, as if the us army share no blame?

why the moral outrage over 9/11 and saddam but NOTHING ELSE.

why the name calling?

why only hail the bravery of american soldiers and not pakistani soldiers?

is someone who voluntarily joins the army fully knowing the consequences and doing his duty a victim?

You fool! If you cannot appreciate the supreme sacrifice of a common soldier who just obey orders and who stand their ground in face of extreme danger, which would make mere mortals like yourself piss their soiled pants, you are worth nothing!

That those two marines, stood their ground, in the face of death and saved the lives of countless men, your Muslim brothers included, says a lot about their character. Unlike you. Anyone can tell, you, the bozo, has no idea about a soldier's sacrifice. No wonder Pakistani Army's efforts against the Taliban aren't being appreciated.

please avoid personal attacks and debate like humans!:tup:

i dotn know how to explain to you. if you die, does it matter how and by which method you died? if there is a sucide bomber, you know that one at least is gone forever, but if somebody is armed with heavy arms, they kill the villagers/city residents once, you know he will come back again if he is alive. again, your assupmtions dont have weigh.

simplistic.

let me make some assumptions, follow the questions

you are human right?

you instinctively value your life?

you will instinctively try to protect your life?

so why would you be willing to kill yourself if you were not before - what has changed? (answer?)

simplistic.

let me make some assumptions, follow the questions

you are human right?

you instinctively value your life?

you will instinctively try to protect your life?

so why would you be willing to kill yourself if you were not before - what has changed? (answer?)

i dotn know what you are talking about, those who kill they kill, be it suicide or masacare of the people, they just do it, i dont care if they live or die after taht.

By you logic then..Heil Hitler?? shall we??

Context, my friend, CONTEXT! Comments taken out of context can be used to support any ideology one fancies.

i dont care if they live or die after taht.

then with all due respect you have a fairly black/white view of humans which is rarely applicable.

just think it through, its a new paradigm and that should have the attention of any thinking person.

then with all due respect you have a fairly black/white view of humans which is rarely applicable.

just think it through, its a new paradigm and that should have the attention of any thinking person.

for paksitanis it might have a difference, but for us there is no difference, as matter of fact we are less worse now than we were before.

The general was giving a speech honouring american soldiers for american people. This isnt about pak army or its sacrifices. Pak army has fought long and brave, yes. But its not always about us. And besides no one said anything denigrating the pak armed forces anywhere in this speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom