What's new

US man recovering after getting pig heart in world-first transplant

Salaam

Pigs are haram in the context of food. Getting a life saving organ transplant is a different matter.

With regards to Abdus Salam and his achievements. A man's actions may be praised in a certain context without agreeing with their personal beliefs just as a man's actions may be praised even if one agrees with their personal beliefs.
Logic without emotions is hard on PDF. Welldone

We ajve always known white people are pigs and it took a Pakistani to ensure they are pigs internally as well as externally.

Jokes aside. I hope the man makes a full recovery and the op is successful
Some people are born imbeciles and remain so for the rest of their lives.

Some people are born imbeciles and remain so for the rest of their lives.
Why? you looking in the mirror again and wondering why you were slapped at birth ?

When u will be rude expect the same in kind

Wonderful
"GENE MODIFIED" Pig organs will definitely reduce the burden of organ shortage

Intresting development

Wonderful
"GENE MODIFIED" Pig organs will definitely reduce the burden of organ shortage

Intresting development
Well ifbit works why not. After all saving lives is more important

He has chosen pig knowing the fact that Americans would welcome it with open arms. I think that he has done it intentionally :lol:

Piggies of USA. Americans favor everything haram. They would have been disgusted if the Doctor chose a Sheep heart. :lol:

Please stop keeping this thread alive, i can't stop laughing
You are from that lot which we worries about the most . Your lot has already declared him kafir .

Guys, please note that Surgeon Muhammad M. Muhiuddin is from Pakistan. This is what’s some other news source mentioned. He deserves congratulations from Pakistan and all other countries. He is a brave pioneer.
What do Pakistan has to do with it?? The years of research and resources be it scientific and financial was all provided by the US . Whatever he achieved it became all possible since he was in the US.
Infact in Pakistan if a scientist was working on pig hearts for the good of human kind fatwa would be declared against him and there would be a huge pool of volunteers to kill him so they can enter Jannah. Tell me this is not true. We have become this kind of society.

piggy piggy cant you see you hypnotize me,

anyway that guy will not be snoring but oinking in his sleep probably behave like a pig after all at heart he is pig.

Last edited:
The more you try to make others happy, The more lost cause you are !

Abdus salam ko praise karke aj Pakistan 1st world country ban jata ? You sick or something ?

Pakistan is ruled by mafias of all type, World is ruled by elites, There is no justice on PLANET EARTH. Everything is run as per agendas. Nothing goes straight. There’s no free world here, Everything is dictated.

Even if world praised Pakistan, It would only help us much. Don’t you see the dynamics of the world ? Those who support specific agendas get to be patted on back but just once you do your own thing, You are sent back to the rotting hole You came out of in the first place.

If Pakistan today speaks boldly about the games of Chinese that we aren’t speaking due to pressure and lack of world support, And the fact that China is acting as a pillar for our economic growth, China would send us to stone age. This is the truth of world.

What did US do to us after Nuclear Tests ? Didn’t we get to see the worst time all thanks to our so called “best ally of 80s” ?

Everyone works “FOR” others or they don’t get to survive.
@joly It’s good to see you back. Just remembered, You and I had a very small convo back in 2020 on a post where I demanded apology for Khafee and you replied me and acknowledged my posts.

I would repeat the same, member since 2006, Too less posts and yet I am a lucky guy to get your attention;)

What do Pakistan has to do with it?? The years of research and resources be it scientific and financial was all provided by the US . Whatever he achieved it became all possible since he was in the US.
Infact in Pakistan if a scientist was working on pig hearts for the good of human kind fatwa would be declared against him and there would be a huge pool of volunteers to kill him so they can enter Jannah. Tell me this is not true. We have become this kind of society.

The concept of causing suffering or cutting short someones experience in exchange for eternal bliss is absurd. Its more religion mixed with nihilism.

Salaam

Pigs are haram in the context of food. Getting a life saving organ transplant is a different matter. Even in matters of food where it pig meat is haram, in life and death situations it is permissible to eat it. So what of a matter in which it is not haram. In fact, the development is very much praiseworthy.

With regards to Abdus Salam and his achievements. A man's actions may be praised in a certain context without agreeing with their personal beliefs just as a man's actions may be condemned even if one agrees with their personal beliefs.
It is a huge achievement. People get bogged down with petty little things.

First - Talmud and sharia are well clear - in terms of saving life, a swine can be used in a medical context. End of story.

Yet - these are the same people who wont bat an eyelid and eat non kosher or non halal slaughtered KFC or Mcdonald using the AlAzar university fatwa.

i
Why? you looking in the mirror again and wondering why you were slapped at birth ?

When u will be rude expect the same in kind
I am an imbecile but not as much as you are. Pakistani people should celebrate the occasion of a successful heart transplant by a medical doctor of the country, but, you are criticizing him.

No wonder, without any achievements the Muslim countries remain at the bottom of this earthly world, whereby Christians, Buddhists, Jewish, and even Hindus rule the world. And we are here to beg money from those piglands.

Are not you ashamed of your stance on the successful transplantation by a Muslim. No one knows, he may be nominated for a Nobel Prize once it is proved that the operation is fully successful.

@StormBreaker you are been to logical for PDF standards, have you not notice the downfall of PDF in past years? from Moderators to TTA's ek se ek bar ker namuna mile ga lol

Treatments sourced from pigs have proven to be successful such as porcine-derived insulin for patients with diabetes mellitus.
Idiot the great @Muhammed45, do not ever use medical treatment for DIABETES also. The medicines/ insulin are made of pig blood and something that I have no knowledge of.

Who cares even if you suffer. But you should thank pigs for kindly treating your diabetes. and giving you a longer life.

Thank you, dear pig babies!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom