What's new

Pakistani-American Surgeon Transplants Pig Heart into A Human Patient

A practicing Muslim, he believes it is acceptable to use pig organs if it helps save human life. Some Islamic scholars have ruled that it is prohibited to use pig for organ transplants.

Why is this even important or in the article????

I don't think there is anything wrong with it because its for saving a human life, imagine a man/women who is dying and gets a heart or organ transplant from this Haram (to consume) animal, and this man/women later turn to be the cause of much good in life, he ends up becoming a doctor/rescue person, saving lives or even a preacher. As far as my understanding goes to the religion of Islam, Allah has put full emphasis on the value of a Human life, and to save/protect it one can go to any extent within the parameters of decency and moral values of course.
99.99 percent of Pakistanis will declare him Wajibul Qatl

I think in your Emotions or Jazbaat, you went ahead of even over exaggeration lol

Mullahs/Molvis will say if someone has pig heart then he can't offer prayer and read & memorize Quran . Due to transplant of pig heart. As pig is Haram. Pumping, taking breadth from pig heart 24 hour a day is itself "Napak"/haram. Hence man is "Napak" too. :D .
refer to QURAN you ediat

Actually Islam allows for the consumption of it's a matter of life and death. So I do not think this is an issue.

Everything is halal if it is done to bash maulavis and Islam

Yeah posts against some particular religious groups and sects are not allowed

Bhai I've tried exposing this bias and double standards on PDF for years now, and one after another I had to switch my account because of harassment from PDF mods, but I agree that our educated selective PDFians here have a very poor/one sided/ bias view on certain people. Take SQ8 as example, he in his opinion is so biased on his post he forgets that this 99.99 figure include his own family that lives in Pakistan, does he means that his relatives/Parents/siblings/in laws are among them who would consider that to be Wajab ul Qatal ? if that's the case didn't it put his own character in question ? what kind of family background he is from ? I know my family, my distant family , my neighborhood and everyone I know in my entire life have always condemned violence, stayed away from Haram stuff and dishonest , things as mob justice or hating the west or being violent so at least I can say I know thousands of people who were extremely decent people.

Bhai I've tried exposing this bias and double standards on PDF for years now, and one after another I had to switch my account because of harassment from PDF mods, but I agree that our educated selective PDFians here have a very poor/one sided/ bias view on certain people. Take SQ8 as example, he in his opinion is so biased on his post he forgets that this 99.99 figure include his own family that lives in Pakistan, does he means that his relatives/Parents/siblings/in laws are among them who would consider that to be Wajab ul Qatal ? if that's the case didn't it put his own character in question ? what kind of family background he is from ? I know my family, my distant family , my neighborhood and everyone I know in my entire life have always condemned violence, stayed away from Haram stuff and dishonest , things as mob justice or hating the west or being violent so at least I can say I know thousands of people who were extremely decent people.

Weil he left Pakistan and lives in USA

That automatically gives him right to give blanket statements against Pakistanis back in Pakistan

Weil he left Pakistan and lives in USA

That automatically gives him right to give blanket statements against Pakistanis back in Pakistan

I left Pakistan too, but my criticism to Pakistan is as much as I am critical of America, and at the same time I respect them both. This is something he needs to clear for himself that when he mentions Pakistani's been corrupt or religion extremists does he mean that his own family belongs to the same group ? cause for as long as people whom I know all my life and are extremely good/honest/law abiding/decent people I can not condemn the whole nation like this, yes every now and then I do have slip ups or in my anger or frustration I say things, but in reality every country/nation/religion/society has their own share of sick/criminal/religious zealots/ crazies/opportunists/fundamentalists/extremists and every country has its own share of injustice that prevails within the society with the help of the so called " perfect " system they so dearly holds.

99.99 percent of Pakistanis will declare him Wajibul Qatl

I don't like these subtle jabs on Muslims and Islam.

Pig meat is consumable in certain circumstances.

The correct view is that it is permissible in cases of need; if something becomes permissible in cases of need, then it is permissible to treat illness with it.

End quote from Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa, 24/270

I left Pakistan too, but my criticism to Pakistan is as much as I am critical of America, and at the same time I respect them both. This is something he needs to clear for himself that when he mentions Pakistani's been corrupt or religion extremists does he mean that his own family belongs to the same group ? cause for as long as people whom I know all my life and are extremely good/honest/law abiding/decent people I can not condemn the whole nation like this, yes every now and then I do have slip ups or in my anger or frustration I say things, but in reality every country/nation/religion/society has their own share of sick/criminal/religious zealots/ crazies/opportunists/fundamentalists/extremists and every country has its own share of injustice that prevails within the society with the help of the so called " perfect " system they so dearly holds.

He has already declared that 99.9% Pakistanis would be out for blood of that doctor

May be that 0.01% Pakistanis are himself and his family

He has already declared that 99.9% Pakistanis would be out for blood of that doctor

May be that 0.01% Pakistanis are himself and his family

May be bhai is baar Jazbaat mai kuch zayda hi beh gaye lol 99.99% Pakistani's lol Maybe He left Pakistan in Zia time or maybe he is from Afghanistan... KPK aur Afghanistan ek jaisa tu lagta hi hai , ho sakta hai kisi ne apne Oscar bhai ke parents ko Pakistan ka bol ker Afghanistan mai hijrat karwa di :lol:

jus go to facebook and search geo news than read the comments..... People are already calling it haram :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

jus go to facebook and search geo news than read the comments..... People are already calling it haram :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

@Areesh @Goritoes

I think this is the sort of reaction we were all expecting. In Pakistan it only matters who shouts loudest. It doesn't matter one bit that the idiots are a tiny minority IF they have a voice.

@Areesh @Goritoes

I think this is the sort of reaction we were all expecting. In Pakistan it only matters who shouts loudest. It doesn't matter one bit that the idiots are a tiny minority IF they have a voice.

So what ? you know there are Millions of Americans who believed Trump was doing God's work, many believe Trump is holy Warrior, many Believe that Covid Vaccines are secret mind controlling chips from George Soro's...

Back
Top Bottom