What's new

US, India call on Pakistan to take ‘irreversible action’ against terrorism

Screenshot_20220413-121214_Google.jpg

You would have thought Pakistan being a front line state in the WOT and lost many billions of $$ that FTA's would be flying in. But all you got is "do more" :lol: :lol:

Pakistan is the biggest tragedy of the 21st century.

"US, India call on Pakistan to take ‘irreversible action’ against terrorism"

- These are dual meaning words, their real target is Imran Khan and hardworking ordinary Pakistanis.

I very much doubt it, if Imran left it for too long these Fu**ers are even going to let him to contest the next election. Prepare for changes in the election reforms, Imran convicted quickly and send to jail, prepare for mass corruption and US officials arriving and going in mass.

China no interference policy shall change. It is outdated when American always play such trick.

Although I support IK, I think what Pakistan needs is a real tough military dictator. Like big beard no nonsense unstable guy. Like test missiles over India, let the dhotis get wet while they see missile test over Calcutta.

Someone to clean the mess. If someone told me the price of all PPP, PMLN, Dawar/Wazir, paid journalists. military traitors was Ik head also, 100 percent go ahead. As biggest IK supporter I say this dictater has my vote. Nazim Jokhios family would support it. Naqeebullah would be avenged.

Bajwa the traitor/failure has sucked thoroughly.

Any response from the Donkey foreign ministry of affairs yet?
Or are they wetting themselves from behind a table?

Well hey at least Imran has gone......

1649853444313.png

from now on bajwa will be referred as MIR jaffar and Dg isi as MIr sadiq................. nangay watan...nangay milat.....nangay qoam .................. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom