What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

It's just that they weren't commited to the Korean war. If they bothered fighting serious, China would've been a nuke pancake and the USSR wouldn't have cared.

How do you fight not "serious"? What you probably mean is a limited war.

So by your accounting defeat in a limited war "doesn't count" because you could've won if you really really tried, nevermind the reasons why you opted for a limited war in the first place. :lol:

It's just that they weren't commited to the Korean war. If they bothered fighting serious, China would've been a nuke pancake and the USSR wouldn't have cared.

This ao333 guy is amazing. Where did u get your education? You need to see a doctor.

This topic is nosense. There will be no result. I would say just do it. If you cann't, then shut up. Just don't barking like that because "barking dogs don't bite", it is really annoying.

Another US v/s X thread...
World can not afford another war between two big countries...

No, probably because it's made up. Articles like that pop up all the time in Chinese message boards, citing some random foreign source(or just "a foreign source") without a link.

I searched Yonhap in English because I don't know Korean, and obviously they didn't translate that part because it'll make them look bad.

However, more reputable sites such as ????????????????????_??_???

have also noted this. Search the term in Chinese and thousands of reputable links will come up. If you know Korean you can search yourself. Chinese message boards assume you know how to operate a search engine.

Such comments are expected against a country which is on the verge of becoming a great power.i will suggest the Chinese brothers to ignore such stupid comments put their head down work hard become super-power and then put your head-up walk with pride ,show the world that we are the one you need to dealt with.that will be your answer to countries who try to make mockery of China :china:

oh i'm not worried. we were 50 years behind the US in 1950 and we fought alone against the whole UN. if we exclude the useless north koreans we were outnumbered too. outnumbered, outgunned, and still won.

now we're only 10-15 years behind, and only in some areas, so i'm sure obama doesn't dare say this.

פº«ÃÀ¾üǰ˾ÁÖйúÔÙ²ÎÕ½½«±»´ò»Ø°ÙÄêÇ° - »·Çò·çÔÆ - ÌúѪÉçÇø

"In the overall war, China will war" of the question, Bell believes that no country would like to see a comprehensive war on the Korean Peninsula and China's entry into the war. Very clear is that once the war if China's economy will be back to 100 years ago.

Guys, I strongly suspect this part of paragraph is faked up by Chinese nationalistic extremists/liars.

I personally checked SK newspapers (e.g. INSIDE JoongAng Daily , Arirang | Korea for the World, The World for Korea - Arirang.co.kr ), Western news reports (e.g. WOSU: South Korea urged to hit back hard if attacked again (2010-12-03)), there is none of such words in Burwell B. Bell's remarks.

Frankly, some Chinese’s ecstasy in expecting Sino-US conflict is uncalled for, and is stupid! :taz:

BTW, I guess NK is really cunning: it successfully makes world powers play into its trick. :lol: And you guys please don't.

Last edited:
oh i'm not worried. we were 50 years behind the US in 1950 and we fought alone against the whole UN. if we exclude the useless north koreans we were outnumbered too. outnumbered, outgunned, and still won.

now we're only 10-15 years behind, and only in some areas, so i'm sure obama doesn't dare say this.

i think they won't.its just some pathetic and arrogant general who spitted out such weird stuff at a time when US badly needs good relation with China.US never wants a stronger China thats why they are feeding india with lot of new contracts and technology so they can be at par with China and neutralize the power ,so that China will not longer be that bigger threat for US .Everyone has noticed a sudden shift in US policy .they will never try to beat China on war terms but yes on diplomatic terms they are trying really hard

^^^^ no chance of US engaging with china in near future. if war happens even US economy (already suffering due to iraq/afghanistn) will go back at least 50 yrs.

They have almost overcome their economy fall. They have Enough Oil, they will easily compensate it with. Cold war has already started buddy.

Once i heard "Hilliary Clinton" saying that China is our Banker, so is there any member on this forum beside's me ( coz i dont deal with banks beside withdrawing pay check, no loans no credit cards ) willing to go to War with His or Her banker. I Dought :coffee:

I don't know why to start a thread with empty words with provocations. So what is the idea to start thread.....to see how people react to this?
China & US are not going to war but they are seeking for peaceful solution but here US used this situation for provocation of China sending ACGW, so sit & think;

For what purposes US sent ACGW in front of two powers rather than to force both sided bring on table with neighbors?

Looks like China improved a great deal in 60 years. I think I've heard something about China getting bombed back to the stone age during the Korea War. Now it is only 100 years.

Back
Top Bottom