What's new

US has serious human rights abuses: China

What does this have to do with human rights?

Prisoners don't care about human rights, they will gladly rape you without thinking twice. Rape is also an individual choice and not an official policy of any kind, thus human rights do not apply.

A husband and wife not getting along, again is not a violation of anyone’s rights.

Having healthcare whether it's affordable or not is not a violation of anyone’s rights, many countries that offer 'affordable' healthcare tax the living hell out of citizens, so in reality it is not at all affordable.

No other country on earth has the US's prison rape problems and incarceration rate. To those ignorant enough to say US prison rape has nothing to do with human rights, please talk to Human Rights Watch. They think it's a huge problem.

The Anglo-Saxon world and the US in particular has the worst father's rights in the world. The West claims China's one child policy is a human right violation, but not allowing a father to see his children is not???

The US has the worst healthcare per dollar in the world. Millions die needlessly. Basic healthcare should be a universal right, especially in a country that can borrow Trillions for stupid wars.

Easier said than done.

1. 2 million are in jail. Highest rate in the world.
2. 50% of American marriages end in divorce
3. Lose your job, lose your healthcare

explain to me how divorce counts as human rights abuse?

LoL! China commenting on Human Rights is like A Whore which says I am a Virgin.:lol: :rofl: :lol: .

did u go through the article curry head?? the whole point of china releasing the US human rights report is to give a leason that if u r not perfect in human rights record u shouldnt be pointing fingers to others.

and also calling india is democracy is like calling Somalia is richer than Sweden``:rofl:

if this was about G-bay and CIA-ran prisons in foreign land than i agree. otherwise america is fine.

Back
Top Bottom