What's new

US has serious human rights abuses: China

I agree. Nazi Germany was rich and powerful during that time. Yet investors in Nazi Germany were considered war criminals. Nazi Germany gassed 6 million Jews. A horrific act. But the US alone butchered 4 million Koreans and 3 million Vietnamese. Why are those who invest and work in the US not also considered war criminals?

Well, you need to reform the UN for that, I mean real reform like abolishing the veto power of the security council.

I think contributing to the US economy is a crime against humanity. Every bit of tax paid to the US government goes straight to their war machine or the pockets of politicians. Every bit of profit made for a US company is going towards robbing your home country and strengthening the US war machine killing your people.
Good...Then we can add China into this charge.

LoL! China commenting on Human Rights is like A Whore which says I am a Virgin.:lol: :rofl: :lol: .

If alone i start to count the human right abuses in US and the treatment on all levels with those Mexican legal or illegal migrants is serious enough.

I can understand why no one has ever thanked you for your 'useful posts' on this forum. Try somewhere else buddy, you might have a better luck there.

Three years on the forums, and you still can't differentiate between 'Thanks' and 'Thanked'?

Tsk Tsk Tsk

What does this have to do with human rights?

Prisoners don't care about human rights, they will gladly rape you without thinking twice. Rape is also an individual choice and not an official policy of any kind, thus human rights do not apply.

A husband and wife not getting along, again is not a violation of anyone’s rights.

Having healthcare whether it's affordable or not is not a violation of anyone’s rights, many countries that offer 'affordable' healthcare tax the living hell out of citizens, so in reality it is not at all affordable.
They are related only in the very very very most abstract in the sense that individuals can violate and abuse another's basic human rights, like if someone abduct another for the purpose of extracting a ransom, then we have a 'human rights' abuse and violation. What is obvious here is people abusing the idea of 'human rights abuse and violations' for the purpose of casting the US in the same league as the worst of humanity's garbage throughout history. When NGOs talks about 'human rights abuses and violations' they are talking about state sanctioned policies of DELIBERATE observances of human rights and HOW to mistreat them for state purposes. In other words, the State watches (or observes) the concepts of human rights evolutions and devise ways to discourage their application and if that discouragement fail the State will punish those who claim those rights.

You can violate someone's rights without knowing about it and if you do not have malicious intent, people would not categorize you as a 'human rights abuser'. The State, in the most abstract, can be categorized as a 'human rights abuser' when it imprison a convicted rapist but no one would take that categorization seriously because they recognize that such deliberate violations of human rights were responses to an acknowledgment that rapists should be punished.

That is why NGOs do not focus on neglect or incompetence, which are in every country, when it comes to human rights abuses and violations but instead focus on if the State is actively involved in the deliberate persecutions of those who claim human rights to be applicable in their country.

I can understand why no one has ever thanked you for your 'useful posts' on this forum. Try somewhere else buddy, you might have a better luck there.
China contribute heavily to the US economy, so if we go by the man's charge...

I think contributing to the US economy is a crime against humanity. Every bit of tax paid to the US government goes straight to their war machine or the pockets of politicians. Every bit of profit made for a US company is going towards robbing your home country and strengthening the US war machine killing your people.
China is very much guilty of such contribution.

T-Rex i respect you but would you and other quit calling German Forces and the German Historic Govt as Nazi, Look around how many times US has invaded and destroyed nations in the name of freedom and Interests massacring million and Yet people don't have the sanity to come up and call US the Nazi. "Anyone knows president Roosevelt the man ordering to Nuke innocent civilians does history calls him Nazi?" Change the attitude and perception that propaganda can no longer work Germans were great people they did what they thought necessary for the survival in the face of a massive campaign against them as well.

Back to the topic.

China contribute heavily to the US economy, so if we go by the man's charge...

Is this your position now? :P

Anyway, America has a large trade deficit to us, so the money is flowing out of America, and into China.

Same with the interest payments on all those loans. Money flowing out of America, and into China.

Is this your position now? :P

Anyway, America has a large trade deficit to us, so the money is flowing out of America, and into China.

Same with the interest payments on all those loans. Money flowing out of America, and into China.
I see nothing here to absolve China of the charge of being a high contributor to the American economy. If anything, the IOUs China is holding effectively made China the greater guilty party to this...

Man, you should ask the moderators before making yourself a laughing-stock. Can you hear me laughing?:lol:

There are 2 kinds of idiots in this world. Those who know that they are idiots, and those who refuse to admit it. Clearly you fall in the second category.

I see nothing here to absolve China of the charge of being a high contributor to the American economy. If anything, the IOUs China is holding effectively made China the greater guilty party to this...

Up to you. :wave:

Personally, I see no problem in contributing to the American economy.

The United States, the world's richest state, is beset by rampant gun violence, serious racism, and an increasing portion of its population have become poorer,

They forgot the worst human right violations in the US:

1. Prison Homosexual Rape (300,000 cases per year).
2. A Father's Right to see his children more than every other weekend (millions of divorce cases)
3. Affordable Healthcare (40 million people)

Easier said than done.

1. 2 million are in jail. Highest rate in the world.
2. 50% of American marriages end in divorce
3. Lose your job, lose your healthcare

These are human rights violations?

Next you will claim that wearing Mao suits are human rights violation in China!

Back
Top Bottom