What's new

'US has now an ally in India, enemy in Islamabad'

This is a good news for those Pakistanis who know Americans.

Don't you think its high introspection time for Pakistan? Though US always look out for their own interest and greedy they are constant anchor force for their friends like Taiwan, South Korea, japan, earlier (West Germany), and many others. Why pakistan has become enemy for them? There must be some reasons behind it. Isn't it!

It certainly is the right time. Elections are coming and a new government will be there too hopefully a good one. Pakistan has become become an enemy for US because they wanted pakistan to be an Isareil in south asia. A puppet they can control and to constantly poke around the regional countries. Pakistan being at the center of china, iran and afghanistan was probably the best base for them. I guess that was a bit too much for our top decision makers.

Election participation in north east is more than 85 % all time. Your 1st argument fail.
There is no visa between India- Nepal and Nepalese gurkha are part of IA. your 2nd argument fail again.

Here is a UNHCR report on the Nepalese being treated very nicely in India :omghaha:

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/pdfid/4b6fe2bf0.pdf

Here's a report on the Gurkhas in Indian army from an Indian Forum (Hindustan Times removed the article by Sudeshna Sarkar, very conveniently)

http://www.india-forums.com/news/ne...i-soldiers-allege-discrimination-by-india.htm

North-Easterners watch only Korean movies (Indian Bollywood, which itself is only 40% of Indian movies, is banned there). Yet, they love you :smitten:

A little corner of Korea in India - YouTube

I failed whilst reporting facts and you are doing the right thing by being delusional. :yahoo:

All the Independence will go out the door the day yanks want some thing and you refuse.
They have been asking for FDI in retail. Even Obama said that India should open up market for us the same way US market is open for India.

We even refused to stop Iran oil import even US tried its best.

I can go on and on.

So, sorry, we don't act according to US.

India shouldn't be US's ally, every country which has been it's ally literally got destroyed.

well US was never any bodies freind cause it was sucsessful and sucsessful people make strategick allinces and dont go for love affairs and india came to know about this as earli as 1950s and treated it like that onli simple as that :cheers:

Most of the aid that you call was recieved under CSF which was purely for the logistics routes given by Pakistan. Secondly why are you so hell bent on blaming pakistan for everything. Every single post from you represents negativity for pakistan. At least get the flag right. Seriously the lengths people go to.

The existence of CSF is just a ten year old story, what happens to previous 5 decades?
The issue here is that of US aid to Pakistan, I am not blaming Pakistan here. Corruption is more in India than Pakistan. And my flags should not be in question here. You are shooting the messenger here, instead of reading the message.

They have been asking for FDI in retail. Even Obama said that India should open up market for us the same way US market is open for India.

We even refused to stop Iran oil import even US tried its best.

I can go on and on.

So, sorry, we don't act according to US.

Only time will tell but as far as retail part is concerned that was a done deal wall mart got what they were looking for.

Indian government recently opened up its multi-brand retail sector for foreign companies after years of political opposition and a Parliament motion against this decision was defeated last week in both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.

Iranians oil imports exemption were given by the Americans as Europe continues to be the biggest customer so they cant say no to India either.

The existence of CSF is just a ten year old story, what happens to previous 5 decades?
The issue here is that of US aid to Pakistan, I am not blaming Pakistan here. Corruption is more in India than Pakistan. And my flags should not be in question here. You are shooting the messenger here, instead of reading the message.

Every one knows what the cost of the aid was for Pakistan. It is good for us that US stays away from us until we can get back on our feat. More aid will be disaster every one agrees on this.

India is not stupid, Russia is long time trust partner, If india becomes USA's ally, Russia will get angry and it will create problem for india, still india heavily depends on russian weapons.

Every one knows what the cost of the aid was for Pakistan. It is good for us that US stays away from us until we can get back on our feat. More aid will be disaster every one agrees on this.

Decline it, why accept it since 5 decades? and at the same time saying its not good but some how we accept it.

I read it before lol. Just confirms what US wants as they are desperately looking for a permanent base of operation in south asian region after the disaster of Afghanistan. Secondly just wait for the big dogs to come. 7th fleet commander is just a Popeye and would be a real shame if just a 7th fleet commander is enough to convince BD to change its policies.

not so easy, we are arms partner of both china and russia (not just like india of russian partner or pakistan of china's partner)

Well all i can say to you is Good luck.

Those who are follower of NAM (non Align movement) don't need luck.. Pakistan must need luck as they are jumping out from USA bed and moving to chinese bed..

Lets see how America see this betrayal. Aftr 2014 Pakistan will loose the bargaining chip, America will take its revenge.... Going and sitting in China lap will annoy America (Which requested India to gang up against China, which India denied).

Back
Top Bottom