What's new

US government agency USCIS states MQM is a terrorist organization under US Law

I think you are highly dumb, this is merely stating that he is arriving in the UK, which was news. Providing news of his arrival is material support? LOL just shows your desperation. Carry on I am enjoying this :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But there is no dispute that you are a terrorist

:rofl: im enjoying this

mard ka bacha ban aur saamne a, don't run like a chicken now :lol:

Wow! That's the gazillionth organization branded as 'terrorist' in Pakistan!! Is there any organization left? Probably just one - Pakistan's Human Rights Organization!

But seriously, what's with these Americans? How about starting with the CIA - the biggest terrorist organization on Earth responsible for thousands of drone strikes and 'Color Revolutions' resulting in the countless murders of innocent men, women and children, mind altering programs on humans like their Project MKULTRA and peddling in the drug trade from Afghanistan for funding their black projects?

its relative like how modi is seen as a terrorist in pakistan and not in india and he has been restricted in US in the past

just like bhagat singh for the british and pakistanis but different for indians

so its all relative

So cat is out of bag,, MQM is being recognized as terrorist organization internationally

@Chak Bamu Will you be kind enough to clean this thread from Off topic posts.

i'm not in favour of discrediting our own official bodies and institutions, but if my pakistani brothers will discredit our own party which is officially represented in our parliament and in law making process by calling it a terrorist organisation i wont let that happen, it will bring humiliation to pakistanis ourselves (for declaring ourselves terrorists), for ego satisfaction of few of our lesser pakistanis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom