What's new

US government agency USCIS states MQM is a terrorist organization under US Law

alimohsan52

New Recruit

Reaction score
AN_1.jpg

Document 33 :: Ahmed v. Gonzalez :: 3:2008cv01680 :: California Northern District Court :: US Federal District Courts Cases :: Justia

Is this the same department which declared JuD a terrorist organization?

and alimohsan also provided support to MQM (H) come on ali admit it

hahahaha, ohhh my god, so this guy was haqiqi not MQM hahaha

armed resistance with police and LEAs, why not? police is politicised and was involved in killing 15,000 MQM members and by its proxy haqiqi
I think you need big glasses and more English classes

Is this the same department which declared JuD a terrorist organization?
They have classed various organizations in tier 1, 2 and 3

I think you need big glasses and more English classes

They have classed various organizations in tier 1, 2 and 3

you have shown support for haqiqi, you are also a terrorist, your master lord nazir is also a terrorist

what need you to open a new crap you already dump same sh!t already?
@Aerounet merge this trash the OP already started.

Wow! That's the gazillionth organization branded as 'terrorist' in Pakistan!! Is there any organization left? Probably just one - Pakistan's Human Rights Organization!

But seriously, what's with these Americans? How about starting with the CIA - the biggest terrorist organization on Earth responsible for thousands of drone strikes and 'Color Revolutions' resulting in the countless murders of innocent men, women and children, mind altering programs on humans like their Project MKULTRA and peddling in the drug trade from Afghanistan for funding their black projects?

and alimohsan also provided support to MQM (H) come on ali admit it
So now you are finally admitting that MQM A is a terrorist organization along with MQM H, good boy
did you, or did you not started this thread, if you are a man admit it, that you support haqiqi

10343002_10152210393442971_7044984539412232628_n.jpg

MQM H leader Afaq Ahmed arriving in the UK on 5th of June 2014 on the Invitation of Lord Nazir

have you pleaded banning MQM(H) in UK like you have done with MQM-A?

You are the one who has posted this.

lol, now you are lying, come on don't be a hypocrite and a sissy
Show the evidence where I posted this? I regard both MQM A and H to be terrorists.

However, you are definitely a member of a terrorist organization.

Show the evidence where I posted this? I regard both MQM A and H to be terrorists.

However, you are definitely a member of a terrorist organization.
Chal bacha tou kush reh what ever make you happy. @W.11 no need to reply this kid.

Chal bacha tou kush reh what ever make you happy. @W.11 no need to reply this kid.

Now you lot are going to be exposed to the entire world. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you can run but you can't hide, i have seen you have amended your post but any thread started in siasat.pk is saved in another website :lol:

here is the link

MQM H leader Afaq Ahmed arriving in the UK on 5th of June 2014 on the Invitation of Lord NazirSiasi Tv

I think you are highly dumb, this is merely stating that he is arriving in the UK, which was news. Providing news of his arrival from a third party source is material support? LOL just shows your desperation.BTW I am no member of MQM H. Plus it states MQM classified terrorist. Carry on I am enjoying this :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But there is no dispute that you are a terrorist

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom