Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Today:

EbS5cAUWkAEH0SH

Last week:

Hyundai-2.jpeg

Using:

EK4dN4BXkAIuiyV.jpg

Most likely these drones are taking off from eastern Syria/Northern Iraq in Kurdish controlled territories. It's possible Turkey/Syrian gov't/Russia/Iran are giving permission for US to operate over Idlib airspace.

There were Israeli airstrikes in Syria last night too targeting some weapons storage sites that according to them killed 7 Iranians and 2 Syrians.

which group exactly?? HTS??

The previously targeted one was a group called Hurras Al Deen, don't know about today's strike.

So group targeted last week was supposedly broken off from HTS, and group targeted today is different group broken off from group called Jund Al Aqsa. Both are affiliated with Al Qaeda supposedly and both are small groups.

Syrian opposition factions should just unite and root out these small groups that will cause them trouble.

This was not used in today's strike actually.

First one doesn't look like the ninja missile, explosives used..

Its basically HTS doubling down on Al qaida.

Read this if you want some background to current events
"Weeks ago, #HTS was attempting to [re-]build bridges with #Idlib civil society & now it's cracking down on divisive #AlQaeda loyalists & defecting critics.

Hard not to see the drivers involved here:

- Protect internal unity & regional primacy
- Undermine #AQ
- Message #Turkey"
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1275466103880396800.html?refreshed=yes

seems like tipu's rocket all over again.

regards

First one doesn't look like the ninja missile, explosives used..

Its basically HTS doubling down on Al qaida.

Read this if you want some background to current events
"Weeks ago, #HTS was attempting to [re-]build bridges with #Idlib civil society & now it's cracking down on divisive #AlQaeda loyalists & defecting critics.

Hard not to see the drivers involved here:

- Protect internal unity & regional primacy
- Undermine #AQ
- Message #Turkey"
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1275466103880396800.html?refreshed=yes

Interesting, you think HTS did that? I'm aware HTS has campaign against these groups but I think this was a US drone strike.

Interesting, you think HTS did that? I'm aware HTS has campaign against these groups but I think this was a US drone strike.
Probably a drone strike just that it is not the ninja missile as you alluded to. Also wanted to point out that these strikes are in HTSs interest that's all.

Probably a drone strike just that it is not the ninja missile as you alluded to. Also wanted to point out that these strikes are in HTSs interest that's all.

I see, yes I know only the last week strike used the Ninja missile.

Back
Top Bottom