What's new

US Congress War Game on Taiwan, US failed to stop China, 80,000 People's Liberation Army landed in Taiwan, U.S. military sank 80 land ships

Ok, you bomb them to smithereens. Now your troops are going to have to land under Taiwanese gunfire instead of sneaking onto the beaches using a surprise jetski attack.
LOL there won't be any organized resistance left if the bombing is thorough enough. Hard to start a guerilla campaign without water, electricity, food or internet.

CCP are limp wristed pussies in my opinion. I don't even want the people, just the province.

so the US forces destroyed 80 Chinese Naval Assets.....how many US Naval Assets did China destroy in retaliation is not revealed; or did China take all that destruction laying down?

Taiwan's domestic propaganda piece. they didn't mention how many US ships will be lost because they simply don't care.

They already bombed Shanghai regularly in the 1950's and 1960's. T

I've yet to find any reports mentioning Taiwan attacking Shanghai at all in the 1960's...nevermind "regularly".

Are you sure this isn't just CCP propaganda that has been taught to schoolchildren?

I can't even find late 50's either.

Can you show us anything backing up this claim?

China needs 2000 nukes just as Russia with 6000 nukes is able to stop US and NATO from interfering militarily in Ukraine war. Beside, at this rate, there is no guarantee the Yankees won't first use nukes esp tactical nukes against China in the possible war. Some US congressmen and generals have been just crying to use nukes in case of war over Taiwan becos they think US can get away with using nukes against China now.
China is already building up the arsenal to 1500 and the needed delivery methods by 2035. China learned from the Soviets the folly of overbuilding, for only to have to cut back later on in an arms control treaty.

They do realize the limited utility of these systems, so they are building up their conventional capabilities.

Russia’s example shows if they had spend more on conventional forces and maintenance, it would have helped a lot more in Ukraine than more nukes.

Taiwan's domestic propaganda piece. they didn't mention how many US ships will be lost because they simply don't care.
The reality is probably going to be Taiwanese flagged vessels doing most of the overt shooting (similar to what Ukraine is doing). Only USN or Japanese subs may participate from stand-off ranges, in a stealthy manner, in anticipation that the PLA won’t strike back for fear of expanding the war.

The PLA will be expected to take the losses and push with only fighting the Taiwanese, which they would be wise to focus on. If the US or Japan don’t suffer casualties, they can’t really rally support for greater direct intervention.

If China can fully take Taiwan in a matter of weeks, the world will then accept it as a fair accompli, unlike how the war dragging on in Ukraine has undermined Russia’s goals.

Last edited:
China is already building up the arsenal to 1500 and the needed delivery methods by 2035. They do realize the limited utility of these systems, so they are building up their conventional capabilities.

Russia’s example shows if they had spend more on conventional forces and maintenance, it would have helped a lot more in Ukraine than more nukes.

The reality is probably going to be Taiwanese flagged vessels doing most of the overt shooting (similar to what Ukraine is doing). Only USN or Japanese subs may participate from stand-off ranges, in a stealthy manner, in anticipation that the PLA won’t strike back for fear of expanding the war.

The PLA will be expected to take the losses and push with only fighting the Taiwanese, which they would be wise to focus on. If the US or Japan don’t suffer casualties, they can’t really rally support for greater direct intervention.
They are building the nukes at too slow pace, there is imminent danger of going to war even a nuke strike from US over Taiwan now. Agree, they also need to build up PLA conventional forces too.

I've yet to find any reports mentioning Taiwan attacking Shanghai at all in the 1960's...nevermind "regularly".

Are you sure this isn't just CCP propaganda that has been taught to schoolchildren?

I can't even find late 50's either.

Can you show us anything backing up this claim?
Hmm seems I'm mistaken. Bombings against Shanghai were done in the 1950's and 1960's were mostly recon flights.

You’re sick in the head. I hope Taiwan is able to bomb Beijing and other major cities, fingers crossed 🤞

How's he sick in the head? Didn't the U.S. & Coalition partners do the same in Iraq and Afghanistan with Shock and Awe campaign? The West knocked out electronic plants and water treatment facilities, affecting the local population in Iraq and Syria. Please apply the same standards.

How's he sick in the head? Didn't the U.S. & Coalition partners do the same in Iraq and Afghanistan with Shock and Awe campaign? Please apply the same standards.
Just Americans being Americans, bombings and killings are their second nature if not first.

Just Americans being Americans, bombings and killings are their second nature if not first.

They are daft people, the majority of them. They like the principle do as I say, not what I do; sadly, it doesn't work that way.

Hmm seems I'm mistaken. Bombings against Shanghai were done in the 1950's and 1960's were mostly recon flights.

LOL! How did you confuse recon flights with bombings?

There were definitely U-2 flights over China from Taiwan bases.

blackcat2small.jpg

Black Cat U-2's in Taiwan. A beautiful day i guess.

Hey U2 at an airport.

Last edited:
I think we all saw where that got Russia in Ukraine. It's better to overestimate the resistance rather than underestimate it.

I would rather bomb the Taiwan defenses to smithereens for a few weeks before sending a single ground troop. Treat it as a total war by taking out electricity, water and internet.
So you overestimate the resistance but underestimate the weather, and at the same time, you overestimate your own capabilities.

Do you deny this fact...

...rough weather makes invasion nearly impossible for all but a few months a year,...​

The coldest months to visit are from January to March...​
September to November is often considered to be the best for travel...​

What is known are two windows at Mar-Apr and Sept-Oct, and each window last 2-3 weeks. What it means is that once the bombardment starts, so MUST the invasion. You cannot afford to bomb, then wait and see. You are talking about dragging out the war over months like what is happening in Ukraine. But of course, you can afford to make these proclamations in safe Canada, never risking your own skin.

Taiwan attacked Shanghai..... what are you smoking now?

Uh...ask the Chinese member who said that
shanghaibombing.png

..which I immediately questioned...or is it against your prime directive to question fellow Chinese members?

I think the "smoking" is likely ingrained CCP childhood propaganda. :coffee:

Last edited:
Uh...ask the Chinese member who said that
View attachment 925906

..which I immediately questioned...or is it against your prime directive to question fellow Chinese members?

I think the "smoking" is likely ingrained CCP childhood propaganda. :coffee:
They did loot Guangzhou for days. The bombings of Shanghai was a fact, and only stopped after they got their *** whooped by air defenses. They were still conducting recon flights for Americunts in the 1960's. Again, they only stopped when the balance of power tipped.

But I expect you to keep up the denial.

So you overestimate the resistance but underestimate the weather, and at the same time, you overestimate your own capabilities.

Do you deny this fact...

...rough weather makes invasion nearly impossible for all but a few months a year,...​

The coldest months to visit are from January to March...​
September to November is often considered to be the best for travel...​

What is known are two windows at Mar-Apr and Sept-Oct, and each window last 2-3 weeks. What it means is that once the bombardment starts, so MUST the invasion. You cannot afford to bomb, then wait and see. You are talking about dragging out the war over months like what is happening in Ukraine. But of course, you can afford to make these proclamations in safe Canada, never risking your own skin.
Easy, bomb the separatist into oblivion for a few weeks before the weather window. If Americunts intervene, then realistically the objective has changed. The island isn't going to survive without Americunt support.

Back
Top Bottom