What's new

US 'confident' that Pak will not use weapons against India

so silly, we all know that. why should they use those weapons?

Coz indian being Number 4 in firpower ranking , keep crying to the world tht we feel in secure from Pakistan. coz u give thm weapon to defend. where as india from all over the world is busy buying fancy stuff to defend it self .

Funny isnt it .:cheers:

:pakistan:

Pakistan will not use the handful of US weapons against India only if India does the same that is only if India does not use all the massive US weapons it is receiving against holy Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

Interview with BBC

Robert O. Blake, Jr.
Assistant Secretary, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs
Washington, DC
June 3, 2010

QUESTION: But isn’t India right to worry that the U.S. might sacrifice India’s interests while it seeks Pakistan’s help in the region, particularly when it comes to Afghanistan?

ASSISTANT SECRETARY BLAKE
ASSISTANT SECRETARY BLAKE: I don’t think India really is worried about that. We’ve had extensive talks with our Indian friends, not only during the course of this strategic dialogue but previously. So I think they understand very well what we’re trying to accomplish in both Afghanistan, and in Pakistan. I think certainly there are occasionally concerns about some of the U.S. arms that we are exporting to Pakistan, and we have reassured them that those of course are for the purposes of helping Pakistan to pursue its counterinsurgency efforts in the border areas between Pakistan and Afghanistan, certainly not directed against India, and that we have end use monitoring provisions to assure ourselves of that.
So again, I think there is quite a broad understanding of what we’re trying to accomplish, and the Indians certainly support our invigorated economic assistance for Pakistan to help stabilize that important country.

Pakistan has never bought weapons based on Indian hue and cry.

Whatever we have bought is based on the strategic requirements and to counter the Indian offensive or strategic weapon systems.

If we had been buying weapons based on their hue & cry, then by now we would have become a junkyard of scrapped weapons, which we aren't.

But i have understood your point and what you wish to convey.

Thanks

You are not only a Lieutenant General but obviously also a Gentleman.

I Salute your Sagacity as it is indeed a pleasure to have a discussion with a worthy interlocutor.

Many thanks. Indeed!

Last edited:
i think we are better players of those toys that make India cry.

Pakistan will not use the handful of US weapons against India only if India does the same that is only if India does not use all the massive US weapons it is receiving against holy Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

how much weapons india has received from USA?? & another thing these weapons are not gifts from US that we are receiving,we are buying it......

pakistan former president pervez musharraf already clear that US weapon can be use against india. by the way USA sold weapon to pakistan so it's depend on pakistan that where they use it.

We are buying and you are getting that for free....

So you should follow what the Uncle Sam is saying..

oh my god!!!! another BR boy!!! please find a link that says pakistan was GETTING FREE F-16s or FREE AMRAAMS!! (note i said fighters & AAMs!!) don't come back with some Frontier corps guns! how naive & immature is your media to make you think this way!!! :hitwall:

oh my god!!!! another BR boy!!! please find a link that says pakistan was GETTING FREE F-16s or FREE AMRAAMS!! (note i said fighters & AAMs!!) don't come back with some Frontier corps guns! how naive & immature is your media to make you think this way!!! :hitwall:

not all but some f-16 pakistan got at free of cost. usa gave it at the time of pervez musharraf but usa took upgradation cost. so u can't say it's for free.

not all but some f-16 pakistan got at free of cost. usa gave it at the time of pervez musharraf but usa took upgradation cost. so u can't say it's for free.

oh really PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK!!! man how brainwashed are you from your media??

& funny how no indan recalls the fact that US ATE our money given to them in 1992 for F-16s that were never given to us!

Back
Top Bottom