What's new

US 'confident' that Pak will not use weapons against India

Aray uncle i thought you live in Dehli

Beti that is why I was a little worried to be your uncle at 26 that too when I live in Delhi.

Not used to calling girls beti yet. But anything for the love of your feelings for me :D

When you talk of the war then there is no distinction simple as that.

Wrong again beti. Even in war, professional armies will try to avoid civilian casualities as much as possible. You see bacchi, there is a moral code that a soldier lives by.

In Gujrat and Orissa your Hindu militants have roasted Muslims and Christians alive hope you will also think about the grieving families.

Beti, it is a little rich coming from you only 2 days after the carnage showered on the Ahmadis by your human bombs. Poor fellows cannot even resort to their rights per even the law or constitution of Pakistan.

As far as the remark about human bombs read the context in which it was sarcastically made.

I am sorry beti, I cannot read any sarcasm in to a statement that touts the madness created by human suicide bombings as a weapon. I did not study in a Mad-rasa in Pakistan so my brain is not washed enough to look thru the sarcasm in that one.

Its a very smelly Bomb.... Which happen in day to day life , It can happen to anyone.. trust me, any one...

lolz...u wana say u people have smell n u spread smell .....and thats the weapon u would use :D :D :rofl: :rofl:

Beti that is why I was a little worried to be your uncle at 26 that too when I live in Delhi.

Not used to calling girls beti yet. But anything for the love of your feelings for me :D

Wrong again beti. Even in war, professional armies will try to avoid civilian casualities as much as possible. You see bacchi, there is a moral code that a soldier lives by.

Do u think, would it happen if war brakes between India and Pak....BABA JEE :D

Those professionals also says "Every thing is fare in war".
Dont forget wt Israeel in Palestine n ur army in Kashmir doing .....these things are also not fare in war....especially if they think they are professionals
Beti, it is a little rich coming from you only 2 days after the carnage showered on the Ahmadis by your human bombs. Poor fellows cannot even resort to their rights per even the law or constitution of Pakistan.

Those terrorists were aided by RAW.
And how many terrorst acts u people do in Inida and occupied Pakistan terrority (J&K).

I am sorry beti, I cannot read any sarcasm in to a statement that touts the madness created by human suicide bombings as a weapon. I did not study in a Mad-rasa in Pakistan so my brain is not washed enough to look thru the sarcasm in that one.

One should ask the Americans, that except for the F-16s, what else have you given which is a real threat to India or which can give a tough time to an Indian offensive.

I really get amazed, when such comments are thrown out, that India is worried US weapons will be used against by Pakistan or US saying this.

Diyaa kiyaaa hai joo kae istimal kiyaaa jayeeee ???

India’s voicing of “worries” IMO are just to “Prime Up” Pakistan’s Weapon Buying Department.

The more India voices concern the more Pakistan buys Weapons…….

The more Pakistan buys Weapons……

That is the Game my Distinguished Friend!

India’s voicing of “worries” IMO are just to “Prime Up” Pakistan’s Weapon Buying Department.

The more India voices concern the more Pakistan buys Weapons…….

The more Pakistan buys Weapons……

That is the Game my Distinguished Friend!

Pakistan has never bought weapons based on Indian hue and cry.

Whatever we have bought is based on the strategic requirements and to counter the Indian offensive or strategic weapon systems.

If we had been buying weapons based on their hue & cry, then by now we would have become a junkyard of scrapped weapons, which we aren't.

But i have understood your point and what you wish to convey.

Thanks

Ok just give us F-35 for airshows and reapers for media reports and seawolf class subs for fishing in deep sea..:rolleyes:

Those terrorists were aided by RAW.
And how many terrorst acts u people do in Inida and occupied Pakistan terrority (J&K).

Mod Edit: Make sure you don't use abusive.offensive/racist remarks

You yourself call it as "Azad" Kashmir. How come it now became a "pakistani" territory??

If it is anything it is Indian territory as per the instrument of secession to India signed by the erstwhile rulers of kashmir.

This is a lighting up a Candle in the wind and hoping that light wont be blown away.

Wheather one likes it or not, Pakistan or for that matter any country will use all the weapons at their disposal in case of a war.

Why always indians worried for any development for pakistan.
Why can't they say anything about their nuclear deal with US. What u say about this what is guarantee that you will not use this for your weapons.

What an absolute fcuk !!!

You yourself call it as "Azad" Kashmir. How come it now became a "pakistani" territory??

If it is anything it is Indian territory as per the instrument of secession to India signed by the erstwhile rulers of kashmir.

Lolzz sorry he sold the Kashmiris whereas as per international law you can not sell human beings and join anyone by that way.

Kashmir is occupied by India

Back
Top Bottom