What's new

US clears attack chopper, sophisticated radar, missiles for India

Its called political love..india is no china to assert itself and if it needs access to US economic market then it should be ready to offload US junk clearance sale. First who is India arming against and secondly what is is unplanned mix of two weapon flavors being inducted in IAF??

Oh my god!!! How AH-64D Apache Longbow Block III is US junk? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh my god!!! How AH-64D Apache Longbow Block III is US junk? :confused: :confused: :confused:

u will call them in few years dont worry lol!

even call many things against US and US equipment.. so hold on buddy :azn: u have no idea about US plans ;)

What are the likelyhood that India would open up its bases for US troops like Japan, Australia, Singapre and South Korea?

Its not possible even if government want this ( Opposition will eat them :lol:)

And I think may be they make their military base in Pakistan ( They already operation their airbase in Pakistan)

even call many things against US and US equipment.. so hold on buddy :azn:

In few years? Are you kidding? :confused: This is still in final stage of development and not even inducted into the US forces! The Longbow Block III is the most advanced in the world.

u have no idea about US plans ;)

What plan? Why I did not read it? :coffee:

even call many things against US and US equipment.. so hold on buddy :azn: u have no idea about US plans ;)

May be...Then will try to shoot it down.. And after shooting down they will call it junk....:azn:

Then again..why are you buying super cobra from USA???? Is that better than Apache???

May be...Then will try to shoot it down.. And after shooting down they will call it junk....:azn:

Then again..why are you buying super cobra from USA???? Is that better than Apache???

No AH-1W Super Cobra or AH-1Z Viper but just AH-1F Cobra.

I am surprised when Pakistan itself buying AH-1F Cobra how can they call AH-64D Longbow Block III as junk? I am not getting it! :confused:

US JUNK!! Apache block 3 is junk ,p8i is junk harpoon is junk ,c17 is junk , c130j is junk only you got the tajae ****** and tamatar from US.. If you got nothing to post here then remain silent is the best policy..
Even if we get F18 super hornet and they have f 16 as their best, they will term F18 as not so good.
It comes natural when your only source of advance weapons leave you and sits in the lap of your self appointed enemy.

:blink:

For whom India is investing $ Billions and $ Billions in military????

You guys wanna fight with Maldives,Sri Lanka,Nepal or Bangledesh????? :lo

No war can take place b/w India and PAKISTAN until India wants to take a tour of Stone ages.:agree: (Destruction of Pakistan will be the same in process)

And do I even need to mention China???? :lol::lol:

or more precisely ....The Mighty China as they call it

ooooooo sorry I forgot,You great Bharti Army is planning a 'Two-Front' war :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what is the purpose of all spending :azn:

The words of this song suits for the people who are trolling here:-
YouTube - Tujhko Mirchi Lagi To Mein Kya Karon With Lyrics | Karishma Kapoor & Govinda

Its only junk when India buys it but if Pakistan does it becomes A class products lol

Its off topic but:

I didnt say its junk... its a beast.. actually u did not understand what i am trying to tel... anyway.. Apache is a beast BUT ... u have no idea why US selling weapon to a country... we dont know.. after effects... clearly visible after few years... anyway... 100 of US friendship and cooperation examples are available in this whole world anyway.. offtopic debat!

about Pakistan cobra gunship.. Pakistan dont have $$ to buy expensive weapons.. secondly if even Pakistan have such money US will never ever sell us any weapons because straightforward silent enemy of Pakistan "ISREAL" pro active in US govt since ages...

We asians dont know what exactly US strategy and next plans... nor we have thinktanks organizations in our countries.. so leave it!

:)

Its off topic but:

I am said its junk... its beast.. BUT ... u have no idea why US selling weapon to a country... we dont know.. after effects... clearly visible after few years... anyway... 100 of US friendship and cooperation examples are available in this whole world anyway.. offtopic debat!

about Pakistan cobra gunship.. Pakistan dont have $$ to buy expensive weapons.. secondly if even Pakistan have such money US will never ever sell us any weapons because straightforward silent enemy of Pakistan "ISREAL" pro active in US govt since ages...

We asians dont know what exactly US strategy and next plans... nor we have thinktanks organizations in our countries.. so leave it!

Not hard to figure out the US economy is in real bad shape they need all the exports they can get, I don't buy your argument about Israel when Saudis have struck a $60 bn defence deal with US so have UAE and Turkey :agree:

Its off topic but:

I didnt say its junk... its a beast.. actually u did not understand what i am trying to tel... anyway.. Apache is a beast BUT ... u have no idea why US selling weapon to a country... we dont know.. after effects... clearly visible after few years... anyway... 100 of US friendship and cooperation examples are available in this whole world anyway.. offtopic debat!

Yar Pakistan using their product from decades so how much their weapons affect you????

What are the likelyhood that India would open up its bases for US troops like Japan, Australia, Singapre and South Korea?

Even the closest friend of us i.e Russia never uses it. We are self dependent and is not oblized by anyone to use us.
The highest possibility NATO can see is to make bases in Pakistan.
Oops they already have in Pak along with South Korea........thats why they dont need any more in south asia.

Its off topic but:

I agree with you.
Nobody should believe the US especially we asians.
But what we can do. We need to counter Pak getting those high tech arms that cab be done only by luring US by purchasing from them.

Have peace and faith in the region i.e china + ind +russia + pak and the whole factories of US will shut down so as its mouth:victory:

Back
Top Bottom