What's new

US clears attack chopper, sophisticated radar, missiles for India

:blink:

For whom India is investing $ Billions and $ Billions in military????

You guys wanna fight with Maldives,Sri Lanka,Nepal or Bangledesh????? :lo

No war can take place b/w India and PAKISTAN until India wants to take a tour of Stone ages.:agree: (Destruction of Pakistan will be the same in process)

And do I even need to mention China???? :lol::lol:

or more precisely ....The Mighty China as they call it

ooooooo sorry I forgot,You great Bharti Army is planning a 'Two-Front' war :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what is the purpose of all spending :azn:

It's not rocket science we spend because we can, our defence budget is only 2.6% of our GDP which is quite low still.

Apaches going to be a big boost in our capabilities I still feel we should have ordered 48 instead of the 22.

Buddy we will order way more than 48, we just have habit of ordering less and then increasing it. Check our records, not even single order we have made we was not ordered again.

Example
C130 ordered 6 now added 6 more.
P8I ordered 8 and then added more forgot the number.

Buddy we will order way more than 48, we just have habit of ordering less and then increasing it. Check our records, not even single order we have made we was not ordered again.

Example
C130 ordered 6 now added 6 more.
P8I ordered 8 and then added more forgot the number.

I agree with what your saying i have seen the evidence myself with the follow on orders placed but I feel if we go through this FMS route with US we end up paying a fee everytime so it would be better to order in bulk and at one time.

No war can take place b/w India and PAKISTAN until India wants to take a tour of Stone ages.:agree: (Destruction of Pakistan will be the same in process)

ooooooo sorry I forgot,You great Bharti Army is planning a 'Two-Front' war :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I suppose this type of rant is better than the "India should feed it's poor instead" type rant.

only you got ally ?? arey baba dint you heard about russia ,israel comments ?? If china jumps in then everybody jumps in against china only.. free advice - you take care of yourself mate..

seems like india has learnt nothing from the 1965 arm embarga and the various sanctions pakistan faced from usa when it urgently neede weapons.India is eagerly ready to sit in uncle sam's lap.

India is not Pakistan, we are not sitting in uncle sam's lap, Uncle Sam eagerly wants Indian candy.

India is not Pakistan, we are not sitting in uncle sam's lap, Uncle Sam eagerly wants Indian candy.

What are the likelyhood that India would open up its bases for US troops like Japan, Australia, Singapre and South Korea?

seems like india has learnt nothing from the 1965 arm embarga and the various sanctions pakistan faced from usa when it urgently neede weapons.India is eagerly ready to sit in uncle sam's lap.

Nah nah.
The days of Uncle Sam are over. Now it is Aunty Samantha; willing to do a lap-dance.
Money talks, nah.

What are the likelyhood that India would open up its bases for US troops like Japan, Australia, Singapre and South Korea?

No chance!
Wanna a bet on it? India steadfastly has refused CISMOA and all those gobbledygook agreements.

Zero ! Permanent positioning of foreign troops just won't fly in a country where the colonial legacy still resounds sharply. The U.S. will have to learn to treat India differently from any other ally. India's size & history make it very unlikely that the country will ever agree to play a openly subservient role to the U.S.

The same purpose Pakistan has to buy new subs, new helicopters, new fighters...
...to modernize the fleet and replace older arms and techs with new once, as simple as it is.

And do I even need to mention China???? :lol:

So what is the purpose of all spending

At this Moment of Fury, Over confidence does serve you good but not for long.... How many Adjectives would You use to hide your frustrations dear?? You are burning from Inside that "Darn!!! India gets Hand to Worlds mostSophisticated weaponry while We Pakistanis have to XXX to get some old F-16's in the name of WOT"....:rofl::rofl:

we don't wnt to fight with anyone but wanna get prepared........
it's ur misconception and due to the increasing tension between two countries there are very possible chances of war....
so just flexing muscles.....

now what i have noticed among pakistani friends is that in every argument/discussion b/w india and pakistan they bring china.....
like earlier they used to bring US... and every they speak of war b/w india & pakistan/... this depicts urs restlessness and jealousy from progress and feeling of insecurity among them.
this is alsoshows pakistan lackonfidence in itself and take china as its godfather...
dear we are not war-monger

Even if we open up the bases I dont see a problem with it.

But food for thought - If you have a little brain you will understand, we can only allow their planes land on our bases and use our resources, but I dont see that happening.

1. We are not interested to join NATO.
2. We are a dear friend of Russia but Russia doesnt use our bases.
3. We have not helped US for any war they faught, apart from terrorism and only information sharing.
4. We dont even sign CISMOA, which allows us to operate on their frequencies and not even 1% interested to do it in future.
5. We dont have any logistic support aggreement with US or any of the countries you have mentioned.

Analyse and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom