What's new

US Asks Pakistan to Restrain its Nuclear and Missile Programs

Pakistan is being replaced by India as an important ally because of China factor, there is not much Pakistani diplomacy can do. What we can however do is to prepare ourselves for an eventuality specially if morons like Trump makes it to the oval office.

Not really. Pakistan will continue to have its own place, despite India.

Not 'We' .Just you .

When you see that small bit of sentence .
You just imagined others that using same words would be also follow your own source of income and culture .
That is your mistake .Not mine .:D

Well it is WE now. So tell us more about your "occupation". How much you charge? I hope you take safety precautions. :lol:

Well it is WE now. So tell us more about your "occupation". How much you charge? I hope you take safety precautions. :lol:

I am an Assistant Electrical Engineer in a reputed organisation :D
Of Course I always takes safety precautions when I works in Transformer and Transmission lines.I dont need to answer you about my charge .
From your posts, what I can understand is a low life and a cheap troller who always likes to see your own job among others ?
Why should I answer a low culture (sorry to say ,but your posts forced me to use such words? guy ,who ,likes to see shit in each and every posts .?

I am an Assistant Electrical Engineer in a reputed organisation :D
Of Course I always takes safety precautions when I works in Transformer and Transmission lines.I dont need to answer you about my charge .
From your posts, what I can understand is a low life and a cheap troller who always likes to see your own job among others ?
Why should I answer a low culture (sorry to say ,but your posts forced me to use such words? guy ,who ,likes to see shit in each and every posts .?

So in India, you call "wet jobs" as assistance engineer. :lol:

And lol you talking about low culture? Want me to start about your culture? :azn:

So in India, you call "wet jobs" as assistance engineer. :lol:

And lol you talking about low culture? Want me to start about your culture? :azn:

If you have anything in your head then read your post again.
Did I mention anything about your job ?
For you it will be always personal.That is your culture .(only yours) .Not others .

And dont try to push us also .We will also know how to start that lecture about yours .
Now you are here because a respected member told something .Until then where were you after my reply?

Dual face america aik side Pakistan ke missile programe ke khilaf hy aor dosri traf india thermo nuclear bana raha hy wo inn ko nazr ni aata israil innko nazr ni aata ye Pakistan ko Iraq, Iran, Libya ki trah bewaqoof banana chahtay hain unhain pata nahi Pakistan ke Bachy bhi Qurbaniyan de Khoon de ke aor Buzurgu ne bhi qurbaniyan deen gurbat bhook aflas beerozgar reh k magr lab kushai nahi ki iss program ko khatam krny ki America kon hota hy Hamarey Future ke faisley karny wala kiya American apna Aslehay ka business band kareengay? Nahi na tu pher Pakistan bhi ye ni kar sakta...

dude, edit your post.Are you of Pakistani Origin?

Low quality post as always? We've discussed this... my mom was a Hindu who hated crazy Indian men and married a white guy. And she's never been back due to what you do in India with women!!!! Not to mention, any Indian woman showing up with a White guy gets death threats and beating up like the Australian, French and English white men with Indian women have seen.

How much more would you like to know about me?

@Irfan Baloch : You told me yesterday in a post to "calm down" on this fool's posts. Here, the SAME fukking question, ONE more time. How about you not play friends with this fool, and issue him a warning to not derail every thread with the same low level IQ he keeps on demonstrating?

Blah blah blah- you are a confessed Haji- your very own words quoted here showed us that . I have no issue with that.

I have seen your bigoted rants, rants if someone attacked your islam in that manner, they would have been banned here in a heartbeat, forget being allowed to show yourself as American.

Keep you Modi fixation to yourself. just spare me the bs of pretending to be American. As I said I have no issue with you being paksitani, at least you don't seem to be primed for radical attacks against us as many pakistanis americans I've come across here. That is my foremost concern.

Am I supposed to answer something that you didn't write? Because the remainder of your post is garbage. Go hug your mama and get some love. Can't find a woman to hug, so moma's hug would calm you for now. I've yet to see anything above a "low grade" post from you. Do us ALL a favor, either quit writing or quit being sissy emotional. Come back with some content so we can answer you. Otherwise, moma's hug is the best thing for you. You are acting like a chick on periods!! But what do you know about that. All you people do is to grope and sexually assault white girls in the West or the one's visiting India. Can't find love.....sorry!

Dear Pakistanis,
Get ready for Economic sanctions. Iran suffered with massive sanction for Nuclear reasons, but it had Oils to survive atleast and meantime they give much imprtance in education and research.
Pakistan otherwise >>>..........

Previously when we get sanctioned, we make it to Atom Bomb and Jf-17 .. Who knows what will be the Plus points this time. :azn: Be positive. You are talking about Pakistani Nation. :pakistan:

Low quality post as always? We've discussed this... my mom was a Hindu who hated crazy Indian men and married a white guy.
And you still came out african american as claimed by you? Wonder why....

LMFAO......... :woot:

oops,
"But since I have Pakistani background, I want PAKISTAN's national interests BEYOND anyone else !!!"

Source: JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4] | Page 203

"Yes, AA. I don't mind personal questions. You are welcome to PM me if you like too."

Source: My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced. | Page 6

So an self confessed african american with Pakistani origin? or will there be a few more revelations after quick visit to ancestry.com

i-dont-always-say-false-flag-but-when-i-do-can-you-blame-me.jpg

And you still came out african american as claimed by you? Wonder why....
i too share your doubts on @Viper0011 true ethnicity. did you know when i first joined the forum he called me a false flagger and said i was pakistani, then not too long he said i was indian!

Count me in as well........

i too share your doubts on @Viper0011 true ethnicity. did you know when i first joined the forum he called me a false flagger and said i was pakistani, then not too long he said i was indian!

Low quality post as always? We've discussed this... my mom was a Hindu who hated crazy Indian men and married a white guy. And she's never been back due to what you do in India with women!!!! Not to mention, any Indian woman showing up with a White guy gets death threats and beating up like the Australian, French and English white men with Indian women have seen.

How much more would you like to know about me?

@Irfan Baloch : You told me yesterday in a post to "calm down" on this fool's posts. Here, the SAME fukking question, ONE more time. How about you not play friends with this fool, and issue him a warning to not derail every thread with the same low level IQ he keeps on demonstrating?

Am I supposed to answer something that you didn't write? Because the remainder of your post is garbage. Go hug your mama and get some love. Can't find a woman to hug, so moma's hug would calm you for now. I've yet to see anything above a "low grade" post from you. Do us ALL a favor, either quit writing or quit being sissy emotional. Come back with some content so we can answer you. Otherwise, moma's hug is the best thing for you. You are acting like a chick on periods!! But what do you know about that. All you people do is to grope and sexually assault white girls in the West or the one's visiting India. Can't find love.....sorry!

5 lines about hugging my mother and menstrual cycles? :lol: Typical Pakistani American IQ on display. Low contribution to our GDP, high on criminal behaviour in the west, and of course top contributors to terror. Quit trying to pretend to be American, pakistani haji.

LOOKS like people have found a weak spot in you and make you go mad, put a gentle note in signature. I cant infract people for a question which is not rude or insulting I can only advise or request.

@MilSpec whatever the nationality of whoever lets concentrate on content

US Asks Pakistan to Restrain its Nuclear and Missile Programs

Pak_Shaheen_II_Missile_1.jpg

WASHINGTON: Voicing concern over Pakistan's nuclear and missile programmes, the US has asked it to restrain them and avoid any developments that might lead to increased risk to nuclear safety and strategic stability.

"I wanted to say that we do share your concerns particularly about the development of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. We're concerned most by the pace and the scope of the Pakistan's missile program, including its pursuit of nuclear systems," Special US Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Olson told lawmakers during a hearing on Pakistan convened by House Foreign Affairs Committee.

"We are concerned that a conventional conflict in Southwest Asia could escalate to include nuclear use as well as the increase security challenges that accompany growing stockpiles. We have had a very active dialogue at the highest levels with the Pakistanis in which we have made clear the nature of our very specific concerns," Olson said yesterday in response to a question from Congressman Brian Higgins.

He said the US has asked Pakistan to restrain its nuclear and missile programs.

"As with all nuclear-capable states, we have urged Pakistan to restrain its nuclear weapons and missile development and stressed the importance of avoiding any developments that might invite increased risk to nuclear safety, security, or strategic stability," he said.

"We are not negotiating a 123 agreement with Pakistan," he said.

His remarks came after US lawmakers asked the American government to be tough on Islamabad as it does not seem to be sincere in improving ties with India and has accelerated the pace of arsenals' production.

Pakistan_Ghauri_Missile.jpg

Higgins during the hearing alleged that Pakistan is not sincere in improving its relationship with India.

"Pakistan is involved in an arms race against what it believes is its existential threat with India. According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Pakistan could have 350 nuclear warheads in the next decade, becoming the world's third biggest nuclear power, out pacing India, France, China, and the UK," he said.

"There is no positive sign of any improved relations with India because Pakistan justifies its nuclear proliferation as a deterrent against aggression from the outside. So the US has to get tougher with Pakistan. We have to call them out on this double game they have been playing, not this year, not last year, not five years but for the past 15 years," Higgins said.

US asks Pakistan to restrain its nuclear and missile programmes - The Economic Times

The main point is in bold.

Uncle Sam, hamaary dhoti wet hoti rethy hey Pakistan ki wajha se..

Back
Top Bottom