What's new

US Asks Pakistan to Restrain its Nuclear and Missile Programs

Sarah Palin "hai hai" (Indian protest lingo)..:lol:
image.jpg

It wasn't raining gold before our nuclear program nor it will be if stop it. It is a requirement for our security and we will have to maintain it. There are ways around normal budgeting to fund this program. Nuclear and missile program budget doesn't even show up on ledger books.

That is why I am entertaining the stockpiling.
India wont piled up nukes like that.Not because of some moral hihness.But we have plenty of better options resource and tech for that.

Actually 3 out of 5 nuclear devices at pokhran did not work...
Thats why india is keeping a large stock pile of fissile material but is not fabricating into bombs caz they need another test.... (source: your own whistle blowers)

Huh. What is life and death- Is there something happening the world does not know, just you do?
Go to record what your PM said in 1998 when India did explosion, I hope you got it and if not I can push little more.

Go to record what your PM said in 1998 when India did explosion, I hope you got it and if not I can push little more.

Stop the gibberish.
A. PM of India saying something is not life or death. No one in the world believes for one second that India / pakistan is at " life and death". Specifically, Pakistan keeps threatening nuclear attack periodically. India is recognized as no first use country.
B. You are yet to show me cause for Life of death.

@WebMaster , here is a pakistani with dual american flags. You going to change his too like a false flag was forced on me? :D

@WebMaster , here is a pakistani with dual american flags. You going to change his too like a false flag was forced on me? :D

You know how many years its been that you guys call me from Pakistan when i write the truth about some event where India looks bad, the Pakistanis call me "arrogant American" and all other stuff, when I call them out. So just like that, if someone else is speaking the truth and it doesn't meet your agenda, you think his or her flags are false????

On the other hand, you guys from India, do lie, change flags and all. We've seen this over the past many years. But just because someone called something out, doesn't automatically prove the fact that their flags are false.

You know how many years its been that you guys call me from Pakistan when i write the truth about some event where India looks bad, the Pakistanis call me "arrogant American" and all other stuff, when I call them out. So just like that, if someone else is speaking the truth and it doesn't meet your agenda, you think his or her flags are false????

On the other hand, you guys from India, do lie, change flags and all. We've seen this over the past many years. But just because someone called something out, doesn't automatically prove the fact that their flags are false.

Stop kid, you are a confessed pakistani . You were even quoted here stating you are a pakistani. stop pretending to be us. I'm as white christian as you can get. Stick to comical posts like Pakistan will get the F-35 from us. I find you entertaining on those occasions.

@WebMaster will you change his flag too? His anti Indian , anti hindu, pro pakistani rants don't qualify him? or wait because of it, he is fine as is :lol:

Last edited:
Stop kid, you are a confessed pakistani . You were even quoted here. stop pretending. stick to comical posts like Pakistan will get the F-35 from us. I find you entertaining at those occasions.

@WebMaster will you change his flag too? His anti Indian , anti hindu, pro pakistani rants don't qualify him? or wait because of it, he is fine as is :lol:

You retard moron, go read my anti-Pakistan posts in dozens, written just in the last two weeks in the wake of California attacks. Go also read about my anti-military stance in Pakistan.

I can be pro-India (and have written many posts), but Indian government (Modi) has to abandon Hindu terrorism first. I don't become pro-anything if there is extremism and violence against human is involved, like it is in India. So how about you take your low quality, low IQ posts elsewhere. Tell Modi to provide PEACE to the citizens of India, who are non-Hindu and I will gladly become pro-India. I have tremendous amounts of respect for Mr. Singh and Mr. Rao, very visionary leaders. I have serious issues with Modi as he wants to have one Hindu india and all other minorities either killed and gone!!

Yanks can suck on our cocks. Ungrateful bastards to say the least.
dude, edit your post.

Are you of Pakistani Origin?

You retard moron, go read my anti-Pakistan posts in dozens, written just in the last two weeks in the wake of California attacks. Go also read about my anti-military stance in Pakistan.

I can be pro-India (and have written many posts), but Indian government (Modi) has to abandon Hindu terrorism first. I don't become pro-anything if there is extremism and violence against human is involved, like it is in India. So how about you take your low quality, low IQ posts elsewhere. Tell Modi to provide PEACE to the citizens of India, who are non-Hindu and I will gladly become pro-India. I have tremendous amounts of respect for Mr. Singh and Mr. Rao, very visionary leaders. I have serious issues with Modi as he wants to have one Hindu india and all other minorities either killed and gone!!

Blah blah blah- you are a confessed Haji- your very own words quoted here showed us that . I have no issue with that.

I have seen your bigoted rants, rants if someone attacked your islam in that manner, they would have been banned here in a heartbeat, forget being allowed to show yourself as American.

Keep you Modi fixation to yourself. just spare me the bs of pretending to be American. As I said I have no issue with you being paksitani, at least you don't seem to be primed for radical attacks against us as many pakistanis americans I've come across here. That is my foremost concern.

Purpose of this thread is to provide a chance to pakistanis and friends to tell US to stick their advice up their @R$$ ...

Please stick to topic...

Why are indians crying here like a fassadi aurat

oops,
"But since I have Pakistani background, I want PAKISTAN's national interests BEYOND anyone else !!!"

Source: JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4] | Page 203

"Yes, AA. I don't mind personal questions. You are welcome to PM me if you like too."

Source: My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced. | Page 6

So an self confessed african american with Pakistani origin? or will there be a few more revelations after quick visit to ancestry.com

i-dont-always-say-false-flag-but-when-i-do-can-you-blame-me.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-18_9-34-45.png
    upload_2015-12-18_9-34-45.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom