What's new

Urdu & Hindi Poetry

Omg guys amazingggg peommmmm,pagal na hooo jaooo aap parh kay sach mayyyyy

faf_21.gif

Hahah waisay samajh ziada yeh bhi nahi ayi mujhay hahahah.
Ahem ok *clears throat ,okay shutup myself.

20394_783354171778926_6746397228645655163_n.jpg

ur_sab-ko-maaraa-jigar-ke-sheron-ne-jigar-moradabadi-couplets.png

اللہ رے حسن یار کی۔۔۔۔۔۔ معجز بیانیاں
ہر اک کو ہے گماں کہ۔۔۔ مخاطب ہمیں رہے
---------------------------------------------------

دل گیا رونق حیات گئی
غم گیا ساری کائنات گئی
دل دھڑکتے ہی پھر گئی وہ نظر
لب تک آئی نہ تھی کہ بات گئی
دن کا کیا ذکر تیرہ بختوں میں
ایک رات آئی ایک رات گئی
ان کے بہلائے بھی نہ بہلا دل
رائگاں سعی التفات گئی
مرگ عاشق تو کچھ نہیں لیکن
اک مسیحا نفس کی بات گئی
اب جنوں آپ ہیے گریباں گیر
اب وہ رسم تکلفات گئی
ہم نے بھی وضع غم بدل ڈالی
جب سے وہ طرز التفات گئی

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جگر مراد آبادی

Last edited:
Tho its very small in size, really like it

faiz-ahmad-faiz-poem-kb-yad-main-tera-sath-nahin-kb-baat-main-teri-baat-nahin-sad-suker-kh-apni-raatun-main-ab-hijer-ki-koi-raat-nahin-ger-bazi-ishq-ki-bazi-hai-jo-caho-lga-do-daar-kesa-ger-jeet-gaay.jpg

Gar jeet gaey tau kya kehna,haaray bhi tau baazi maat nahii!!!!!
Waah waah!!! Yeh shair may nay likha hai. Sachmay not lying. Bas ittefaq hai faiz sahab nay bhi yehi likh diya. Issay tawwarad kehtay hain.

Acha nahi, i am lying.

Mirza Ghalib was once enjoying his girlfriend's dance at a brothel; The Nawab too was enjoying the art.
When Mirza Sahab ran out of money for refill - out of envy - directed at Nawab, he said;

Jis ka Jaam(peg) Khaali hai
Us hi ki shan aali hai.

Mirza Ghalib was once enjoying his girlfriend's dance at a brothel; The Nawab too was enjoying the art.
When Mirza Sahab ran out of money for refill - out of envy - directed at Nawab, he said;

Jis ka Jaam(peg) Khaali hai
Us hi ki shan aali hai.
There is a difference between 'tawaif ka kotha' and 'brothel'. Mirza Saheb was not a womanizer.

Don't nitpick. What are ya, 12? You did get the point, didn't ya? That's more than enough.
You need to read more on on Mirza Sahab.
Here's an extract from wikipedia for ya:

In the Mughal court circles, he even acquired a reputation as a "ladies' man".[10]:41 Once, when someone praised the poetry of the pious Sheikh Sahbai in his presence, Ghalib immediately retorted:

“ How can Sahbai be a poet? He has never tasted wine, nor has he ever gambled; he has not been beaten with slippers by lovers, nor has he ever seen the inside of a jail."[10]:41

Don't nitpick. What are ya, 12? You did get the point, didn't ya? That's more than enough.
You need to read more on on Mirza Sahab.
Here's an extract from wikipedia for ya:

In the Mughal court circles, he even acquired a reputation as a "ladies' man".[10]:41 Once, when someone praised the poetry of the pious Sheikh Sahbai in his presence, Ghalib immediately retorted:

“ How can Sahbai be a poet? He has never tasted wine, nor has he ever gambled; he has not been beaten with slippers by lovers, nor has he ever seen the inside of a jail."[10]:41
Yes I am 12! got issue with that? You cant even differentiate between 'kotha' and 'qahba' and you are posting in this thread? Please spare us from quoting references from world's most authentic source, the Wikipedia.

I do actually. Now off you go.
Here's a couplet from Fayyaz Hashmi's poetry:

Kitna Maasoom rangeen hai yeh Samaa
Husn aur Ishq ki aj Mairaj hai
Kal ki Kisko Khabar Jaan e Jaan
Rok lo aj ki raat ko.
Aj jaane ki zidd na karro

Best sung by Fareeda Khanum.

So mesmerizing aur samajh bhi agayi. But i removed last 4 shairs they were too stupid and too istoopid.
Oh ahmed faraz's poem btw.

Ok my pdf buddies aik baat batain ,the poems and ghazals i share here, oh wait as u ppl know i dont know the meaning of 40 to 25 pc of some of the poems that i share, but ya still tell me , what do u think of my shayari taste judging from the kind of poetry i share.

*eagerly awaits pdf buddies response

Screenshot_2015-06-19-06-22-23_1.jpg

Mujhay samajh nahi aya tha actually sheeftah kya hota hai aur shair bhi.

----------------------------

34.GIF
In this particular couplet, Shefta is the pen name (takhallus) of the poet and should be taken as such.

However shefta does has a meaning and that is: Enamoured.

Back
Top Bottom