What's new

Urdu & Hindi Poetry

I tried a lot i couldn't understand this multi-language line [ Tre = three (Swedish) , Jo = Joe, Gale = very strong wind, Banhon = perhaps Banhof (German), Ko = cow (Swedish), Daal = pulses / lentils (Urdu), Rakhte hain = keep or hold (Urdu)].
So basically you want to say "there were three Joes who faced a very strong wind so they wanted to take train instead of the cow and they used to eat lentils?"
@GreenFalcon bro what do you understand?
it says: Tere Gallay mein jo Bahon Ko daal Rakhte hain > meaning: I keep my arms around your neck <
Next line: Tujhe Manane Ka Kaisa Kamal Rakhte Hain > meaning: I have a unique way of convincing you <
and its all urdu :sarcastic:

I Can't read urdu. Can you give me transliteration?

Yeah sure... But its joy won't be the same..

It means" Her forehead is like an immensely beautiful mirror and people see themselves in it when get embellished.."

and the second verse says " Her sacred place of living is just like the heaven... Dwellers of the hell could see the glimpse of light..."

@User @coffee_cup @WAJsal @DESERT FIGHTER Dekhna to zara sahi byan kia hai main ny?? :coffee:

Hum Cheen Len Ge Tum Se Yeh Ada e Be'Niazi
Tum Mangte Phiro Ge Apna Gharoor Hum Se.

Wasi Shah

Na Do kisi Ko Apni Zindgi Ka Itna Haq "Wasi"
K Kuch na Rahy Baqi Us K Rooth Jaany Se

Wasi Shah

I tried a lot i couldn't understand this multi-language line [ Tre = three (Swedish) , Jo = Joe, Gale = very strong wind, Banhon = perhaps Banhof (German), Ko = cow (Swedish), Daal = pulses / lentils (Urdu), Rakhte hain = keep or hold (Urdu)].
So basically you want to say "there were three Joes who faced a very strong wind so they decided to take the train instead of the cow and they ate lentils?"

Sir, aap ne to mujhey "lajawaab" kardiya...mein cha ke bhi itni mayaari translation nahi karsakta...:D

Na Do kisi Ko Apni Zindgi Ka Itna Haq "Wasi"
K Kuch na Rahy Baqi Us K Rooth Jaany Se

Wasi Shah

Nakam e tamna e dil isi soch main rehta hai

Yun Hota to Kia Hota yun Hota to Kia Hota.

(I believe it's Ghalib)

Merey bas main ho to kabhi kahin
Koi sheher aisa basaoon main
Jahan fakhtaaon ki phurpharahat sey naghma-e-raaz-e-hayat main
Jhunjhunati saanson ki jhanjharain jo chanak uthain
To dhanak k rangon main bheeg jain havaas tak
Jahaan chaand maand na ho kabhi, jahan chaandni ki rida buney
Mairi baanjh dharti k baasiyon ka libaas tak
Jahan sirf hukm-e-yakeen chaley! jahan be-nishaan ho qayaas tak
Jahan aadmiyat k nutq-o-lab pai na sheher-e-yaar ka khof ho
Jahan sarsaray na aadmi ki ragon main koi hiraas tak
Jahan vehem ho na dilon main vehem ka sehem ho
Jahan sach ko sach sey ho wasta
Jahan jugnuon ko hava dikhati ho raasta
Jahan khushbuon sey badalti rut ko hassad na ho
Jahan pastiyon sey bulandiyon ko bhi qud na ho
Jahan khuaab aankhon main jagmagain to….
Jism-o-jaan k sabhi dareechon main teergi ka guzar na ho
Koi raat aisi basar na ho keh, bashar ko apni khabar na ho
Jahan daagh daagh seher na ho
Jahan kashtiyan hon rawan dawan_to samandaron main bhanwar na ho
Jahan barg-o-baar sey ajnabi_koi shaakh, koi shajar na ho
Jahan chehchahatey huey parindon ko_barishon k azzab ka koi darr na ho
Merey bass main ho to kabhi kahin_koi sheher aisa basaoon main
Jahan barf barf mohabbaton pai_gham-e-jaan ka asar na ho
Rah-o-rasm-e-dunia ki bandishain_gham-e-zaat k sabhi zaaiqey
Sum-e-kaainat ki talkhiyan_kisi aankh ko bhi na choo sakain
Jahan mairi saans ki tazgi,tairi chahaton k kanwal main ho
Taira husn mairi ghazal main ho,jahan kaainat ki ik sadaf
Shab-o-roz k kisi pall main ho
Jahan noha-e-gham-e-zindagi,mairi hichkiyon sey ayyan na ho
Jahan loh-e-khaak pai ummr bha,kisi be gunnah k khoon ka
Koi daagh, koi nishaan na ho
Koi sheher aisa kabhi,,,,…kahin! jahan dhoop chaon galey milain
Jahan baanjh rut main bhi gull khilain
Jahan chahaton k hujoom main_kabhi geet ammn k gaoon main
Jahan zindagi ka rijz parhoon_jahan be khulul gungunaoon main!
Jahan moj moj ki aut main tu kiran baney, muskuraoon main
Mairey bas main ho to kabhi kahin
Koi sheher aisa bassaoon main

( Mohsin Naqvi)

It means" Her forehead is like an immensely beautiful mirror and people see themselves in it when get embellished.."

and the second verse says " Her sacred place of living is just like the heaven... Dwellers of the hell could see the glimpse of light..."

@User @coffee_cup @WAJsal @DESERT FIGHTER Dekhna to zara sahi byan kia hai main ny?? :coffee:

I mean more direct english transliteration (rather than translation), like what you are typing to desert fighter and what you do on my profile page little sis. :P

:angry:

ﺳُﻨﺎ ﮨﮯ ﺁﺋﯿﻨﮧ ﺗﻤﺜﺎﻝ ﮨﮯ............ ﺟﺒﯿﮟ ﺍُﺱ ﮐﯽ

Have heard her forehead is like a mirror ............ (mirror is a mirror neither beautiful nor ugly but the exact reflection of your image)

.... ﺟﻮ ﺳﺎﺩﮦ ﺩﻝ ﮨﯿﮟ ﺍُﺳﮯ ﺑﻦ ﺳﻨﻮﺭ ﮐﮯ ﺩﯾﮑﮭﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ

People who are simple by nature look at her after getting a makeover (or whatever appropriate word is for banna sawarna) ...................... (this is to express how beautiful she is, that simple people have to get a heavy makeover to get a reflection of themselves in her forehead "Which remember is like a mirror")

ﺳُﻨﺎ ﮨﮯ ﺍُﺱ ﮐﮯ ﺷﺒﺴﺘﺎﮞ ﺳﮯ ﻣُﺘﺼﻞ ﮨﮯ ﺑﮩﺸﺖ

Have heard Heaven is her next door neighbor

....ﻣﮑﯿﮟ ﺍُﺩﮬﺮ ﮐﮯ ﺑﮭﯽ ﺟﻠﻮﮮ ﺍِﺩﮬﺮ ﮐﮯ ﺩﯾﮑﮭﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ

The residents of Heaven get to enjoy the beauty of the heaven and their neighbor ....................

(again this is to express how beautiful she is that a person who lives in Heaven still cannot resist peeping at the worldly neighbor)

@Nilgiri Buddy just wire me USD 1000 for this ........... no needs for thanks.

:angry:

Have heard her forehead is like a mirror ............ (mirror is a mirror neither beautiful nor ugly but the exact reflection of your image)

People who are simple by nature look at her after getting a makeover (or whatever appropriate word is for banna sawarna) ...................... (this is to express how beautiful she is, that simple people have to get a heavy makeover to get a reflection of themselves in her forehead "Which remember is like a mirror")

Have heard Heaven is her next door neighbor

The residents of Heaven get to enjoy the beauty of the heaven and their neighbor ....................

(again this is to express how beautiful she is that a person who lives in Heaven still cannot resist peeping at the worldly neighbor)

@Nilgiri Buddy just wire me USD 1000 for this ........... no needs for thanks.

I appreciate it friend.

But I was asking for transliteration (like me calling you bhai with english letters rather than writing it in urdu/hindi text) hehe....not translation. But this will do for now thanks.

I appreciate it friend.

But I was asking for transliteration (like me calling you bhai with english letters rather than writing it in urdu/hindi text) hehe....not translation. But this will do for now thanks.

O bahi agar hum wo bhi kar daitay na to tum nay kehna tha Angraiji may samjha do samaj nai aya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom