What's new

Urdu compulsory for Pak Army?

uccheema

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalamualaikum brothers/sisters. I'm about to start my final year of O' Levels.I have finished Islamiat and Pakistan Studies. I am inexperienced in Urdu language, although I can speak Urdu fluently and could some what read to a certain extent. My question is, is it necessary to learn the Urdu language? I am certainly planning on joining the Army and if needed, I will learn Urdu. I will be taking pre-Medical since I'm in science.

-Thank You

demonstrate strong ability to speak read and write in Urdu and English and you'll be good to apply

Last edited:
The state language of Pakistan is Urdu. Why is this question asked at all. If O'Level had Lower Urdu no problem. Otherwise got to pass Lower Urdu in IA before promotion to Capt.

Sorry, I was just about to take that back. BarakAllah feek brothers. I wasn't in my right mind set. Obviously if I want to join my nations army I need to know the native language if I want to help the people.

Asalamualaikum brothers/sisters. I'm about to start my final year of O' Levels.I have finished Islamiat and Pakistan Studies. I am inexperienced in Urdu language, although I can speak Urdu fluently and could some what read to a certain extent. My question is, is it necessary to learn the Urdu language? I am certainly planning on joining the Army and if needed, I will learn Urdu. I will be taking pre-Medical since I'm in science.

-Thank You

kaise ho janaab,India se Salam aapko

Walaikum assalam bhai, mein fit hoon. India mein khair sey reh raha ho na?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom