What's new

Update: India Successfully test fires 350 km range ballistic missile Prithvi-II

@nair please give more and more negative ratings :lol: that won,t makes you any less than a frustrated END-IAN

Stopped giving already, because it was supposed to warn you, Instead you seems to be on a suicide mission to get banned...... Have fun mate.......

As expected,if someone browse my earlier posts,i had already said india will testfire a missile in response to Shaheen II

This is not any response, these tests of Nirbhay, Agn-2, Prithvi, Agni-5 are scheduled long ago.

As expected,if someone browse my earlier posts,i had already said india will testfire a missile in response to Shaheen II

Quite wrong.
Prithvi II is now just a test vehicle.

Any new missile technology developed is tested in Prithvi II first. Its a 350 km range missile.

Essentially, you can be quite sure that if a Prithvi is being fired, they are testing something new.

Some new information for you as well @The Deterrent

Like Hasan Nisar said that Gaori, Abdali, Gazanvi. Are bhai koi local banda hai ki nahi? Koi maula baksha ya dusara hain kai nahi. Then he quoted a Sher from a sufi stating that what ever you want to eat or marry, do it fast else Abdali will come and loot you totally. Today Pakistan's missiles are named after Him.

Some one tell this stupid person That Ghauri also destroyed and looted present day pakistan!!!!
Making names after the looters who mainly mass murdered people specially in Pakistan is unique to pakistanis!!... lol Abdali, Ghauri, Nadir... lol

What an idiot this Zaid Hamid is....The Prithvi missile is not named after Prithviraj Chauhan. Our missiles are named after the elements earth (prithvi), Fire (Agni) and Sky (Aakash). This is what happens when you wear Green glasses or are brainwashed in a madrassa and this guy has both :lol:
:offtopic:BTW one account of Prithviraj Chauhan's death is that he and his friend Chand Bardai fooled Ghauri into organizing an archery competition wherein Prithviraj was supposed to shoot the target blindfolded by just using sound as a means to locate, aim and shoot at the target, an art known as shabd bhedi baan vidya in which Prithviraj was an expert. This art was used to kill Ghauri after which Prithviraj and his friend stabbed each other to avoid being killed by Ghauri's Soldiers and thus save their honor. This info exists on the internet and also this is what was shown on star plus.

Anyways, no matter what the truth is, the name of a missile will not make it more or less lethal or win or loose wars. Strategy, military might and economic strength are the factors that count not some name. This Zaid Hamid is :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom