What's new

UP beefs up security of Pakistani inmates

@Windjammer : The victim died today. And you still did not respond to my request for a link. In future don't make stupid claims like "several pakistanis returned in boxes after being murdered by Indian jailers blah blah" when you can't substantiate it.

@Spring Onion : Since by now you must have realized that you can't substantiate your claim, you should learn not to make up stories when pakistanis do something unpleasant. This is the sort of behavior that clouds your people's thoughts all the time. Making up stuff and believing it to be real. Same thing with the common claims of "Indian army raping millions of kashmiri women, oh my god, oh my god, but a hundred brave freedom fighters fighting a million army, wow, wow, now they all want pakistan to help them, yay, yay..."

In future, stop peddling lies. I won't say this to windy above, because if he does that, he will cease to exist. But when pakistanis do something bad, just accept it instead of making up stories about India doing it too.

You need to take both of them as your sources and start debating....... Thats how life goes here... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer : The victim died today. And you still did not respond to my request for a link. In future don't make stupid claims like "several pakistanis returned in boxes after being murdered by Indian jailers blah blah" when you can't substantiate it.

@janon .

There seems to be an acute shortage of grey matter amongst the Indian members on this forum......if i remember correctly some other member did try and enhance some knowledge here but to no avail....let me once again try since those incidents are very much documented in this very forum..... one just needs to have some comprehension skills.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

@janon .

There seems to be an acute shortage of grey matter amongst the Indian members on this forum......if i remember correctly some other member did try and enhance some knowledge here but to no avail....let me once again try since those incidents are very much documented in this very forum..... one just needs to have some comprehension skills.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

Yes, I knew that you would come up with some such irrelevant claim. He was NOT a prisoner undergoing or having underwent a trial in a court, and there are no records of him having been in any Indian prison. Contrast this to sarabjit, who was well and truly in a lahore jail, as a ward in the custody of the pakistani state.

Which jail was he lodged in, which court did he appear in? Other than pakistani claims, is there any news from India that he was killed in an Indian jail by Indian prisoners or policemen? Of course not.

There are several Indians killed by pakistanis and vice versa. Saurabh Kalia? Is that comparable to this incident? No.

This one is a clear cut incident of a prisoner in a pakistani jail being murdered. By "non state actors", of course. It is not simply India's claim. Pakistanis admit this too.

Oh and notice: That "news" (or rather, pakistani claim) is at least 5 years old. Considering that your original claim was that "several pakistani prisoners have come back in boxes", and you can only dig up a 5 year old unsubstantiated claim, and that too of somebody who went missing under dubious circumstances, and not that of a prisoner lodged in a jail with all proper records, you might in future want to think before making such claims.

Compare this with how we treated your kasab. We spent several crores (more than a hundred crore) on ensuring his security, after he was caught red handed, firing assault rifles and grenades into crowded railway stations. Commandoes of the Indo-tibetan border police protected him all those years, in a specially constructed cell. Then he was given a full free and fair trial, all expenses paid. (Contrast it with the "trial" of Sarabjit, held in a language he did not understand.) After playing everything by the book, then we legally executed him.

This is a clear message to the whole world, that one country is a republic of fairness and the rule of law, and the other is a place of extrajudicial murders and a "non state actor" paradise. One country plays by the rules, another doesn't know what law or rules are.

Maulana Mulayam should work for law and order in UP before beefing security for pakkis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom