What's new

UP beefs up security of Pakistani inmates

anilindia

Reaction score
In the wake of brutal attack on Indian national Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistani prison, Uttar Pradesh authorities have alerted the jail superintendents to make adequate security arrangements for prisoners from Pakistan.

"The direction to all jail superintendents to take extra security of Pakistani prisoners have been given specially in Agra, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar and Aligarh," DIG (jail) A K Pandey said.

Three Pakistani prisoners are lodged in Meerut while one each in Muzaffarnagar and Ghaziabad.

Kasim, a Pakistani prisoner here has been in prison since 2011. He was arrested for staying in the country without visa and passport.

UP beefs up security of Pakistani inmates - Hindustan Times

Mullah Muluyam you need not bother because Muslim inmates wouldn't let anyone even touch them. Pakistani prisoners would hopefully be provided with better than Z class security by UP Muslim inmates.

Keeping in mind that there are ALSO up to 800 Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails. !!!

Who are all at risk of getting murdered, compared to the pakistani prisoners in Indian jails. As recent events have shown.

Spies are not common criminals. Pakistani spies have went through far worse in India.

Mullah Muluyam you need not bother because Muslim inmates wouldn't let anyone even touch them. Pakistani prisoners would hopefully be provided with better than Z class security by UP Muslim inmates.

I disagree.

However a sensible move.

Who are all at risk of getting murdered, compared to the pakistani prisoners in Indian jails. As recent events have shown.

Suffering from memory lapse....are you.!!!
While the culprit is still alive, several Pakistani prisoners have returned in boxes after being murdered in cold blood by Indians.

you have to check the recent past and compare how many Pakistanis were killed in Indian jails/polic custody before claiming other way round.

you have to check the recent past and compare how many Pakistanis were killed in Indian jails/polic custody before claiming other way round.

Please tell me, in the recent past how many pakistanis were killed in Indian jails or in the custody of Indian police? With authentic sources to backup the claim?

While the culprit is still alive, several Pakistani prisoners have returned in boxes after being murdered in cold blood by Indians.

Same request as I made to spring onion. Please name a few of these "several pakistani prisoners" killed in cold blood in Indian jails. With authentic sources, not your customary "inside information".

@Windjammer : The victim died today. And you still did not respond to my request for a link. In future don't make stupid claims like "several pakistanis returned in boxes after being murdered by Indian jailers blah blah" when you can't substantiate it.

@Spring Onion : Since by now you must have realized that you can't substantiate your claim, you should learn not to make up stories when pakistanis do something unpleasant. This is the sort of behavior that clouds your people's thoughts all the time. Making up stuff and believing it to be real. Same thing with the common claims of "Indian army raping millions of kashmiri women, oh my god, oh my god, but a hundred brave freedom fighters fighting a million army, wow, wow, now they all want pakistan to help them, yay, yay..."

In future, stop peddling lies. I won't say this to windy above, because if he does that, he will cease to exist. But when pakistanis do something bad, just accept it instead of making up stories about India doing it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer : The victim died today. And you still did not respond to my request for a link. In future don't make stupid claims like "several pakistanis returned in boxes after being murdered by Indian jailers blah blah" when you can't substantiate it.

@Spring Onion : Since by now you must have realized that you can't substantiate your claim, you should learn not to make up stories when pakistanis do something unpleasant. This is the sort of behavior that clouds your people's thoughts all the time. Making up stuff and believing it to be real. Same thing with the common claims of "Indian army raping millions of kashmiri women, oh my god, oh my god, but a hundred brave freedom fighters fighting a million army, wow, wow, now they all want pakistan to help them, yay, yay..."

In future, stop peddling lies. I won't say this to windy above, because if he does that, he will cease to exist. But when pakistanis do something bad, just accept it instead of making up stories about India doing it too.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery,however every step of pakistan seems to be denial

Last edited by a moderator:
In the wake of brutal attack on Indian national Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistani prison, Uttar Pradesh authorities have alerted the jail superintendents to make adequate security arrangements for prisoners from Pakistan.

"The direction to all jail superintendents to take extra security of Pakistani prisoners have been given specially in Agra, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar and Aligarh," DIG (jail) A K Pandey said.

Three Pakistani prisoners are lodged in Meerut while one each in Muzaffarnagar and Ghaziabad.

Kasim, a Pakistani prisoner here has been in prison since 2011. He was arrested for staying in the country without visa and passport.

UP beefs up security of Pakistani inmates - Hindustan Times

Why Kasim, don't you like Pakistan?

You mean These animals?

Abdul Rehman
Abdul Rahman Chhota
Abu Ali
Fahad Ullah
Ismail Khan
Babar Imran
Abu Umar
Abu Sohrab
Shoaib alias Soheb

Or these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS8cKBgNsOI